Mach 1!

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  Mach 1!

I just bot 2 1972 mach 1s 1 is a part car, the other, no rust at all we got em both for 4350 :screwy: wut ya think? :thumbs: or bad

posted by  jdmach1

Am I fighting a losing battle here? :ohcrap: :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Ugh, I will give you some lovingly advice for this great forum.

SHUT THE F U C K UP UNTIL YOU INTRO YOURSELF :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Thank god I introduced myself! :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Yeah you don't want to see the real pissed off me come out :evil:

posted by  99integra

.....This isnt it? :laughing: Wow, I dont think I want to. I shudder at the thought!

posted by  SlipKnoT

Oh hell no, that is mild, look up the username Jay-G and in every single post I flame the hell out of him

posted by  99integra

Was he pretty bad? Advertising and such? Or just an ass?

posted by  SlipKnoT

Complete ****ing retard. Just do a search on him, you will have fun reading the arguments

posted by  99integra

Will do! :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/search.php?searchid=137504

Those are all the things he posted on :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Wow...hes pretty bad. I would gladly kick his ass :banghead:

posted by  SlipKnoT

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=12001

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=12742

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=13603

Those are a couple of my favorites but Bav deleted the AIM convo he had with me that he posted

posted by  99integra

What a ****ing idiot. Do you guys get people like him around here often? :ohcrap:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Sadly yes

posted by  99integra

Well I hope they dont come in hordes :laughing: :ohcrap:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Wow Steven if you can get pissed by stupid people on here i wonder how you'd be when driving and idiots cut you off :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

And you posted in the wrong place.....after I stuck every single board with nice new 'Thread' instructions too Grrr :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Why do you think I carry a bat in all of my cars :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Haha i can picture the news headline now "Crazy man beats guy with bat after being cut off by car" :laughing: . Then again i'd also beat someone if i ever caught them trying to break in/steal something lol.

WAIT, is it an aluminum bat or wooden? lol

posted by  car_crazy89

cause if you didnt every time you argued with someone youd have no chance of winning. youd get pulled over and get your butt kicked by every 5'6 soccer mom that cuts you off

posted by  72firebird

Oh hell na, if I knew where you lived, don't ya think I would have come and kicked your scrawny little piece of ass :evil:

posted by  99integra

i dont think you could find a bat big enough to help you win that fight sorry.

posted by  72firebird

and im not the pussy who needs to carry bats in my cars. thats you.

posted by  72firebird

No, if you are smart enough to live in this day and age you know that people are prone to road rage and killing people, ever heard the term never bring a knife to a gunfight?

posted by  99integra

Yea ever hear of the term only pussies need weapons. it applies to you.

posted by  72firebird

He never said he HAD to carry one, but to be on the safe side (if he was even serious). Not to start anything but i dont think you could take on anyone you wanted, theres gotta be people bigger/stronger then you and who knows how far they'd go to get what they want.

posted by  car_crazy89

Yes but then again alot of people use weapons, why do you think theres so many killings. I'd rather have a bat or something to help even it out if by chance they had a weapon.

posted by  car_crazy89

plus to hurt you they have to get you out of the car. which means they have to stop the car. Which means they have to catch you somehow. which isnt possible unless your retarded. so yea. i can see how youd be worried

posted by  72firebird

I dont wanna argue with anyone, but cars have windows so you can be hurt without getting out of your car.

posted by  car_crazy89

Again only way that is possible is if they have a weapon. and if they do and they are pathetic enough to use one wich some people are (wonder who that could be) . point is. you shouldnt start a fight unless you know you can win. and 2nd off if someone else bad driving pisses you off or your acceptable to road rage to begin with your retarded. and if someone else cuts you off the only way somethings gonna happen is if you go and piss them off on top of it. and if you cut someone else off its your own fault and you get what you get. any more excuses?

posted by  72firebird

I WAS KIDDING DIPSHIT!!!!!!! :banghead:

posted by  99integra

THEN DONT GET WORKED UP. if you were kidding then theres no reason to get worked up over it. but of course i had to make a remark after hearing that pussy remark about carring bats, reminds me of my brother always first to grab a knife or a bat. id end up with some bruises or cuts but in the end it didnt help him much.

posted by  72firebird

Yes there is, you called me a pussy because my beliefs are that people should have weapons if something gets outta hand for self defense

posted by  99integra

I understand what you mean, i'm not justifying the use of weapons for any reason. But say someones breaking into your car (since its parked), say they are bigger then you or theres 2 of them, and you knew you couldnt take them both on but if you called the cops they 'bad guys' would be long gone, would you not atleast grab something to help scare them off from your car?

posted by  car_crazy89

no one needs to carry a weapon. if they fear for thore safety or well being then they shouldnt piss anyone off should they. you cant start shit with someone then be suprised when they pull out a bat. you didnt want to get hurt you shouldnt have said anything. and if you even feel the need to carry a weapon that makes you a pussy. cant paint something red and call it yellow. you carry a weapon (other than if required by job. police etc.) then your a pussy. its as simple as that

posted by  72firebird

yes in that scenario. but having the pre thought to carry a weapon ahead of time is being a pussy. and i dont care what you say about being prepared. if in some chance someones does try to take your shit. then grab an item of opportunity if necassary. and even then if its one guy bigger or not. theres no need. most the times you can drop kick them from behind or something. but carrying a weapon before hand is just straight up pussy

posted by  72firebird

but there really is no need to ever cary a weapon. i dont know about you guys but ive never had my shit broken into. nor stolen. and it aint because i aint got good shit to take. its because im not dumb enough to leave it somewhere where it will be taken. and even if it does i got insurance. unless i see it happening its not worth going after. so again the only people who carry weapons are pussies looking for a fight

posted by  72firebird

So let me get this straight....if some crazed man in a ski mask breaks into your house with a gun, you wouldnt want to have a gun or some other type of weapon to defend yourself with? :screwy:

posted by  SlipKnoT

My girlfriend used to carry a weapon, and I told her to stop. But when she did, she was on a walk one night, and almost got raped. THATS a reason to carry a weapon. Not all people who carry weapons are just some mindless dumbasses that are looking for a fight.

posted by  SlipKnoT

nope. cause in the end personal possesions are replacable. i am not. if anyone breaks into your house with a weapon the only time you should fight back is if you really have the impression that no matter what you do you wont make it out alive. other than that. if he has a bat hes getting his ass kicked around the house till he gets knocked out or i get knocked out. if he has a knife same thing. if hes pussy enough to bring a gun than **** it he can take what he wants. i can always buy new shit. the point is i wouldnt have my house broken into. and worse come to worse theres always something you can use to defend yourself if needed. again the point is. carrying a weapon with those thoughts already in mind with them having no chance to happen is being a pussy. and if you live in an area bad enough where there are those things to worry about, whose fault is it. yours for living there. weapons are for pussies. no matter how you are or what you think.

posted by  72firebird

that brought up a good point. girls arent as strong and are more at risk to being attacked. even against an un armed man the chances are against them. and its ok if there pussies. cause what do you think is between there legs. and also. all i have to say is where were you? if my girl wanted to take walks at night i would go with her. and not living in the same house, or you were at work isnt an excuse.

posted by  72firebird

And i understand that people need to carry weapons because there are those pussies with weapons on them. but thats still not a good excuse. and i cant believe you would tell here to stop taking a weapon if she liked to take walks at night by herself. thats asking for trouble. and could have been avoided with out the need of a weapon. but i guess people dont care about their girlfriends as much anymore

posted by  72firebird

Most people can exactly "help" where they live. There are people who are extremely poor just trying to make it by on minimum wage.

Im talking about if a guy breaks into your house, and chases you down, and your caught in a room, you dont want to have like a Glock 9 in there or a .44 to blast through the door and kill him? Better yet, what if you have children and their lives are threatened?

posted by  SlipKnoT

Well it wasnt really going for a walk, she kind of ran away. :oops:

posted by  SlipKnoT

I said areound school and shit. She used to bring them to school. I never said stop completely. :banghead:

posted by  SlipKnoT

honestly no. thered be the scared part of me thatd want a gun. but i know theres other ways around it. even if others feel the need for weapons. nothing better than your own two hands. id either fight him off or die trying. but thats me i guess. people just keep relying on weapons and other kinds of aids more and more. and if someone chased me to a room. id wait for him next to the door and wait to for him to make his move in. most criminals are of oppurtunity. they mostly dont plan it out. who do you think would know your home better. you or a criminal?

posted by  72firebird

Well some girls/women could get offended by having double stanards like that, although i know what you mean, but also some guys arent as tough and feel as though they need some sort of protection. Also if you've been 'attacked' or something before then you might be tempted to carry a weapon but in doing so you become a 'pussy'? There is certain instances where a 'weapon' is a good idea but not with the intention of using it for no reason, only if something breaks out. I have not had anything really stolen from me (i cant drive so dont really gotta worry about that kinda stuff). I guess everyone will have different points of view on this topic, i personally do not and have not carried a weapon, to be honest i've never been in a real fight lol, but sometimes you cant control what happens (if someone attacks you).

posted by  car_crazy89

i dont see the words to school anywhere. so next time make sure it comes out right. obviously bringing them to school is a bad idea. any one could have seen that one. but again where were you that night? why was she alone? that could have prevented it right there and thats a no brainer

posted by  72firebird

Go back a few posts. i explained it more throughly. She RAN AWAY. Once again, I didnt explain it right.

posted by  SlipKnoT

If she ran away, he may not of known she was doing it so he couldnt of been there at the time.

posted by  car_crazy89

yea but even then. no one will attack you for no reason. even if the reason is they dont like they way you look. they still have a reason. take away the reason and what left is there. and being a pussy is just a more derogitory statement for being scared. so yes if someone gets beat up and decides to carry a weapon they are pussies cause there scared. its just there not the punks carrying weapons for no reason other than to back there own stupid mouth.

posted by  72firebird

alright then i appologize. i didnt see those posts. its still said though cause it could have been avoided. and there is nothing worse than a girl running away.

and i dont like the double standards either. but its a sad fact of life in most cases.

posted by  72firebird

and again the double standards apply to this. cause girls have more reason for being attacked. they dont need to say anything all they need is to look good. and even then most the times the only reason they are attacked is because they are a girl. but for the most cases if your a guy, the only reason you should carry a weapon is if your scrawny and you need it for self deffence cause you are a pussy and are scared (not being derrogitory) or if your just a punk who starts shit and needs a weapon and carries a weapon for that reason. which is the ones i am against and hate. cause these people and you know if your one of them are pussies

posted by  72firebird

and those people that have it for there protection dont show it or talk about it or reach to grab for it unless they need it. the pussies grab it every chance they get. and make comments about it and are generally smug

posted by  72firebird

I agree, for most people there is no reason you need a weapon and for alot of the ones who do need one they do it to themselves (like you mention, the punk kids, all talk, etc). I still dont totally agree with people who get beat up carrying weapons just cause you might be tempted to use it for the wrong reasons. If everyone felt they needed a weapon for protection then everyone would have a weapon and then that protection is gone, it would come down to who can get the hit in first, and i dont like the idea of that.

posted by  car_crazy89

I know people like that, i cant stand them, their just asking to get the asses kicked. Or going on saying they are part of a gang, like c'mon thats just stupid.

posted by  car_crazy89

I agree, for most people there is no reason you need a weapon and for alot of the ones who do need one they do it to themselves (like you mention, the punk kids, all talk, etc). I still dont totally agree with people who get beat up carrying weapons just cause you might be tempted to use it for the wrong reasons. If everyone felt they needed a weapon for protection then everyone would have a weapon and then that protection is gone, it would come down to who can get the hit in first, and i dont like the idea of that.

thats basicly how it is now. probably about 3/4 of the population carry weapons. and less than half of those use them fore saftey. plus if your unarmed the chances of someone robbing you and killing you afterwards is less then if you had a weapon and tried to protect yourself/retaliate

posted by  72firebird

I agree, i guess the difference in opinion is that different really. I know too many people who will take a knife or something somewhere and then show it off or brag about it and so i just leave, i'm not getting into a fight or something cause you think your 'cool' cause you got a weapon.

posted by  car_crazy89

and another thing thats a lil of topic i guess. is looking around the posts and threads, you do see some unknown new punks that just come in and talk shit, and there a problem. but just as much if not more as some of the more regular members who i see constantly talking shit for no reason when the chance arises. which is why it was funny to see (one wannabe hard ass in paticular) who talks a moderate amount of shit talking about how he carries bats in all his vehicles. i just thought it was funny that such a "hard ass" needs bats in his vehicles. which was what started this

posted by  72firebird

Your Message