74 el camino

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  74 el camino

I'm helping my friend restore his '74 Chevy El Camino and some of the side words broke apart and I was wondering where I could buy replacement words at or is their a site for this?

posted by  Spanky2324

id try ebay

posted by  adamc44

There are many companies that carry the "Words" for the side. They are usally called emblems, fender script, or badging. Some of the bigger names are YearOne, NPD, and many more. Just do a google search on "el camino parts" You will be surprised at how many come up.

posted by  corbett_auto

Your Message