Classic car owners

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  Classic car owners

Hi, I am a student currently in the process of making a documentary about cars for my final piece. I was wondering if anybody could help me. I am interested in interviewing somebody who owns a classic car or getting in touch with an organisation or club preferrably in the North West area. Would really appreciate any info. Thanks.

posted by  lisa

I'll be glad to help if you cannot find anyone closer.....I'm in NC. Good luck on your paper.

posted by  corbett_auto

I'm not sure what exactly you may be looking for but I would be willing to help out also.

posted by  theman352001

where in the northwest?

posted by  dodger65

any certain type of car you prefer?

heres a chevelle website to get ya started.
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/index.php?

posted by  adamc44

Thanks for your offers of help. However I didnt relise when I posted this that it seems to be an american site. When I said NW I ment NW England :laughing: . I don't suppose anyone has any contacts with English car enthusiasts or could point me in the right direction?
Thanks

posted by  lisa

oh, it's not completely american. we have our fair share of canucks and limey folk here :wink2: maybe re-post this thread with a title that refers to the uk somehow.... at least cliffy seems to have a built in "uk" detector so he can home in on anyone from there :laughing:

something like "Attention Classic Car Owners In England!!"

that'll probably get 'em :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

You could also try posting this in the European section.

posted by  theman352001

Your Message