New Toy

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  New Toy

My stepdad just baught me my new project...i am the proud co- owner of a 1984 chevy silverado with a 350 chevy engine in it converted from deisel with 2 gas tank and duel exhaust. me = happy right now. Ill post pictures later.

posted by  sandlercd_22

:thumbs: Very cool truck.....I'd hate to be the one that has to pay to fill up TWO tanks...but hey, at least you'll be able to ride around for a while before the next fill-up.... :laughing:

posted by  corbett_auto

2 or 4 wheel drive?

posted by  glagon1979

As i can see by just looking at the front and back axles that its a two wheel drive.

posted by  sandlercd_22

Cool. Those are great trucks to start a street truck project with. I have a friend that has one with a 350 in it, and it flys! Of course it has many mods done to the engine.

posted by  SlipKnoT

The engine is pretty clean from what i can see. The truck has been stolen before wich explains why it has the CLUB on the steering wheel and why the steering colum is all tore up and why the ignition isnt in the colum anymore. Its got 2 wires hangin down. Ones red, the other yellow. Is it safe to cross them? i dont know if thats the intended hotwire combo or not. All it needs is a battery and clamp battery cables and itll be boomin. a 350 is alot of needed horse power that ive been looking for in a vehicle. Only because my car is only a stock 307 with single exhaust.

posted by  sandlercd_22

Your Message