i need to know

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  i need to know

i need to know if $13,000 is a good price for a 67 camaro. i need to know if i could get some prices on trany rebilds.

posted by  zackman

Hell Yes

posted by  99integra

thats a good price. why do you need to know prices on a tranny rebuild? is the one in the car shot? i had mine rebuilt for $550 including a 2700 stall. it shouldnt cost more than that.

posted by  glagon1979

It reallys depends on the shape of the car i think. If its nice then i'd say its worth it.

posted by  car_crazy89

All it needs is a new tranny? That's a very good price then :drool:

posted by  chris_knows

no the camaro is in good shape and the tranny is going to going my 79 firebird. and thanks for the info. :thumbs: :mrgreen:

posted by  zackman

It really depends on the model. 13k is a really good price if its a SS, Z-28 or other rare model. 13k for a base model seems kind of high to me unless is an all matching numbers and is in really good shape. For the transmission if its an auto, summitracing.com sells rebuilds that can handle abuse starting at $650 for th350's and $75 more for th400's. They also sell B&M transmissions for a couple hundred more.

posted by  The_Dude

Sounds kick@$$ to me.

posted by  6000LE

man, where the hell did you find a 67 camaro for 13,000 with only a bad tranny, i'm thinking of moving. :laughing:

posted by  rstifle3000

If you can find one in the same or better condition for less, it's too much.

Come on guys...

http://search.ebay.com/1967-camaro_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3

posted by  67Coronet383

it was in the paper.it is a Z28.it is gone now it looked good to me.

posted by  zackman

Your Message