wut kind of car is this?

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  wut kind of car is this?

ok my buddy has about 100 old cars and trucks sittin in his back woods....i was takeing a look at them one day when i came across this yellow muscle car.....i asked him wut it was but he didnt know....i looked for a name a logo....something that would tell me wut it was but all it says is "GT" on the grill, sides, steering wheel and rear......it looks like a camaro front and the back end reminds me of a mustang.....but i would just like to know wut kind of car this is

posted by  fife88

All the makes I can rattle off the top of my head that have the GT insignia are Alfa Romeo, Ford, Porsche, Mitsubishi, and Opel.

My best bet would be the car is a Ford Mustang, IDK if the early Mustangs came in yellow though so I could be very easily wrong :2cents:

posted by  99integra

That should be simple, after all there was only one type of car ever produced that was yellow and said GT on it... Think, type, submit. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

Pictures would help...lol

posted by  chris_knows

:stupid:

posted by  jedimario

I typed "yellow gt" in google and got a lot of new stangs and ford gt's

but then I came across a muscle car

http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/coupe_domestic/1969_Dodge_DartGT.jpeg
Dodge Dart GT maybe?

posted by  nighthawk

I knew I missed one! I kept on thinking R/T with Dodge and forgot totally about the Dart.:ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

hopefully that guy comes back

I wanna see if im right or not lol

edit- woot 700 posts:clap:

posted by  nighthawk

You're wrong.

I hope he comes back. I want to see if I'm right or not. :hi:

posted by  67Coronet383

?????

1. how do you know im wrong, are you the one with the cars in the back yard?

2. you never even said what car you think it is:banghead:

sorry if you were just j/k

posted by  nighthawk

It's obviously a '60's Ford GT-40 with custom paint job :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I didn't have to say. The beauty here is that all that has to happen for me to be right is for you to be wrong. Good chance you are. :wink2:

posted by  67Coronet383

ummm.....that pic didnt really look like it but ill take some pics for u guys when my buddy gets my camera back to me

posted by  fife88

I'll be able to tell (like most people) by the body form, thats all

posted by  99integra

all youve proven to know is that were talking about a car
what do you say it might be?

posted by  nighthawk

well i have no clue, like everyone here, picture would help, but my question is you say it has GT practiacally all over it and you compare it too a camero and a mustang, helpful, but consider the body changes over the years, what year camero/mustang are we talking here?... i'll keep thinkin, but so far all i got is this...-->:banghead::cussing: :doh: :sleep: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  outlaw52chevy

camAro

posted by  99integra

opsie, horible speller, even as a chevy lover

posted by  outlaw52chevy

I am sure that this is all a moot point without a photo. I count 5 different suggestions. It could be a freakin Datsun B210 someone stuck emblems on. :clap:

I hope this guy gets the photos in here so I can be right.:doh:

Papa

posted by  Papa_Joe

Your Message