Really Rare Of Waste Of Time

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  Really Rare Of Waste Of Time

I own a 68' Chevy C-10. The thing is its a 4 door and i have never herd of or seen another like it. Can any one help me out?

posted by  weezerdude

I will glady help you if you write an introduction in the intro forum.

posted by  Integra_LS

Do you have pics you can post? A C10 crew cab doesn't seem likely. If anything, a work truck like that would have been a C20. I've seen a couple custom ones, but stock ones might be hard to find at this late date.

posted by  ChrisV

Well it is a nice size truck the original engin was blown up but was replaced by a 350 racing crate a while back. It runs good but needs alot of cosmetic work. I'll post some pictures as soon as possible.

Ryan

posted by  weezerdude

Yes I took a closer look at it and it is a custom 20. What size was the stock engine.

posted by  weezerdude

The standard engines for the '68s were the 250 six and 307 V8; optional engines were the 292 six and 327 V8, as well as a 396 cid big block option. Normally the codes are on the glovebox door (as are all the option codes).

posted by  ChrisV

Ok thanks, how did the ones you saw look? Are they pretty rare? Other Than you i have never herd of another one.

posted by  weezerdude

The Engine Is A 400 Chevy Small Block. Witch Makes Me Both Happy And Dissapointed. The Parts For The 400 Are Much More In Cost Then The 350 ones. I Took off the hood and started sanding.

posted by  weezerdude

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Body Sheet Metal Parts Other Then carsinc.com?

posted by  weezerdude

you could try J C Whitney..they have tons of replacement parts for older trucks.

posted by  Enan

Your Message