Build Sheets

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  Build Sheets

I recently found the build sheet of my car and what was left was kind of disapointing, the information I did get to see was pretty interesting but I want the whole thing. Does anyone know where I can find a recopy of the buildsheet, I know it can be done and fairly easy through the pontiac foundation but the one i need is for a 1968 Chevelle, any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanx

posted by  68Chevelle

A build sheet includes a base portrait of your car as well as text describing modifications and custom work performed. The format is entirely up to you--all build sheets are unique. You can get the details of buildsheets in www.pathogenproductions.com/buildsheets/ site.

posted by  aarathi

What?

That is no where near what he is talking about.:doh:

posted by  67Coronet383

To my knowledge you can not get reprints of build sheet on any other makes.... I have never really heard a good answer as to why their is such good info available for the Pontiacs....and not chevys.

The best thing to do is preserve what you have and be happy you have it. I know dozens of guys with rare optioned cars that would kill for a partial build sheet.

posted by  corbett_auto

because pontiacs are way cool, corbett... :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

So true....:thumbs:

posted by  corbett_auto

Your Message