1965 ford galaxie 390cid torque specs

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  1965 ford galaxie 390cid torque specs

Hi I have pulled my motor and disasembled to have the bottom end redone in the machine shop, can anyone tell me a good web site that will give me the torque specs for putting this engine back together. thanks,Albert

posted by  albertou812

you would probably be better off getting a good shop manual, as you don't have to worry about the reputation of a website. the last thing you want is a bolt broken off in a block. It is also harder to loose a shop manual than it is to loose a bookmark, and shop manuals are easier to bring to where the engine is. besides that, a shop manual for a 65 galaxy is probably one of the easiest manuals to find.

posted by  dvdrose18

I agree. Buy a good shop manual. Once you have it you will find that it will help you hundreds of times over the life of the car. We have book shelves over flowing with manuals, and are constantly buying more. You can never have too much information.

posted by  corbett_auto

No doubt about having too much information. Most books are online or in electronic form now anyway, which makes it take up less space, and is easier to navigate!

posted by  JPolito830

Your Message