help on a 351

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  help on a 351

hey i have a 351 cleveland, it is very hard to find parts for a cleveland. if anyone would be so nice enough to tell me where i can find parts or where i might be able to get free parts? i was just looking at all these cars on here and my god they are so nice i just wish i could get mine like that. thanks

posted by  351ci-mustang

Free parts? What the hell? :banghead:

posted by  DodgeRida67

... unless u know where i can find parts for it.... :banghead:

posted by  351ci-mustang

its easy to find parts for 351clevelands in australia.... lol :laughing:

posted by  EzMustang

you're so full of shit it's not even funny...in another thread you said that you had aluminum edelbrock heads on your 351...and proceed to list intake valve sizes of 1.90, 2.02, and 2.05......those are sizes are for the Edelbrock Windsor heads you jackass...cleveland heads have 2.18 or 2.19 intake valves douche-bag. You just got busted again in your bullshit lies.....hell, I'd be willing to bet you don't even have a mustang.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

YES HE DOES, DAMMIT... and it says Hot Wheels on the bottom. :doh:

BTW, from reading their posts, I think he's changed his name to EzMustang. Compare the writing style and the things they say. What say you?

posted by  vwhobo

sounds likely...either that or their both from the same bloodline :banghead:

posted by  Sick88Tbird

same writing style? what the heck does that mean i guess he is my long lost brother idiot :screwy:

posted by  EzMustang

yeah, I think 351ci-mustang=EzMustang...probably the same douche-bag.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

Check out ebay for Australian import heads and parts.

What have you got on the engine currently? Lifters? Cam? Rockers? Pistons? Fueling? Closed or open chamber? Head cc?

posted by  JRogan

Your Message