Power Steering Question

Home  \  Classic Cars  \  Power Steering Question

Hi, i'm kinda new at muscle cars and classic cars, i currently drive a Honda S2000, but i have fallen in love with the brute power and awe of muscle cars, i plan on buying a 57 Bel Air or a 69 Corvette, but with out power steering its hell to manuever them, i was wondering if there was a kit or somehow someway to get the Bel Air or corvette to have the ease of a modern car.. Thanks..

posted by  JayBacca

Just get into this.

http://www.heavysports.com/emag/curtdennis/ryanbench.jpg

posted by  DodgeRida67

1. Yes, sort of.

2. A '69 Vette without power steering? Not very likely.

3. If you can't handle driving them without power steering... maybe you shouldn't be driving them. This is the automotive version of natural selection and survival of the fittest.

posted by  vwhobo

Are you still gonna keep the S2000? Maybe a custom car shop'll do powersteering for ya. Nice choices, tho.

posted by  Hooligan

yeah try doing a U-turn lol..

posted by  EzMustang

Thanks for the help guys, but i still couldnt get a certain answer, is there a "kit" that i could bolt on? And um, yeah, i plan on keeping the S2000, it's still my baby... =)

posted by  JayBacca

Hey buddy, jump right up there and read post three in this thread again. Your answer, or at least an initial answer is right there. Maybe you have as much trouble reading as you do steering.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message