honda hatch 93, car died

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  honda hatch 93, car died

car die on me while driving from school....cant start car...was told that it mite be my distributor or my timing belt....help...how can i detect the problem and how to fix it...

posted by  moobthoj

the problem by taking it to a mechanic if you cannot figure it out for yourself. If you deem yourself worthy of figuring it out pick up a manual about your model, and listen for specific sounds when trying to start it, does it try to turn over? Does it do absolutely nothing? There are a lot of options and since you gave us that your car died... that doesn't help much, even if it is some of the most intelligent mechanics in the world. How did it die, was it very abrupt? or did it slowly lose power?... give us more to work with please and then maybe we can help.

posted by  Flame Roller

when i tried restarting the car it did try to start but couldnt...ummm yea it tried to turn over, but didnt so thats about it..the car died abruptly as i was driving, i was able to restart my car and drive it a little was down the block and it died on me again, while in nuetral....

posted by  moobthoj

if you look at the gauges in the car as it dies while you are driving, does the power slowly die down? I know it may be hard to answer that if the car doesn't start at all anymore... but maybe you can tell me.

posted by  Flame Roller

yeah check your gauges.... the gas gauge might be a good one to check ....

posted by  z4k9

Your Message