93-98 toyota supra

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  93-98 toyota supra

how can you tell if a supra(93-98) is turbocharged or not by the body or exterior? how much hp does a automatic supra have? how much torque? is there bad things that can happen to the supra? i've heard that the transmission leaks. is that true?

posted by  silvia_star

You open the hood.

posted by  slvracurarsx03

:laughing:

posted by  DSMDriver

www.google.com

posted by  Inygknok

OMFG! you are so dumb! did i mention by saying looking at the motor! NO I DIDNT! here let me repeat my question,
how can you tell if a supra(93-98) is turbocharged or not by the BODY or EXTERIOR? :banghead: Well DUH its common sense that you could tell that if it is a turbo motor or not. who would not know unless there dumb.

posted by  silvia_star

hey what you laughing at. its not like you know about the car so shut up you idiot. :fu:

posted by  silvia_star

Some differences...stock consideration...

NA...TT

225/50 16's front 245/50 16's rear...235/45 17's front 255/40 17's rear

Twin piston 11.6 rotors front single piston 12 inch rear...Four piston 12.6 rotors front 12.6 inch rear

5 spd...6 spd

and then obviously the motor...but you already knew that

posted by  NISSANSPDR

:doh: Well why wouldn't you want to look at motor? :screwy:

:banghead: Dont post dumb threads here

Dont be hating on him atleast he knows how to check if a car is turbocharged.

what if its just some supra on the road... its not yours so you cant just pop the hood...

posted by  mazda6man

Well you can try to race that supra then you ll know :thumbs:

Why would you want to know if some stranger's supra is turbocharged or not, though? What good would it serve you? pointless if you ask me.

posted by  Godlaus

answer him mazda6man

okay.......I was asking a legit question to the thread poster, not mazda6man, and if you guys are going to start flamig each other, you can leave me out of it.

BTW - the supra has 320 hp, dunno bout the torque.

posted by  Godlaus

Dont worry i got your back Godiaus

errrr.......okay? What? I'm so confused............

posted by  Godlaus

AHEM

Back to the topic:
well for starters, it says turbo on the back:
http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:K_3kd1F4cykJ:paperlined.org/ cars/pictures/badges/supra_turbo.jpg

then the rims are bigger on turbo versions, and I don't think the NA ones come with a spoiler, but I could be wrong.

EDIT:
Why the hell did my image show as a link, not a pic.

posted by  Zalight

hey slvracurarsx03 would you know it a 93-98 supra is a turbocharged motor or not by looking at the body. i bet not so dont be talking smack if you dont know shit. why is there dumb people like that dude (slvracurarsx03) in here. and if its a dumb post then get the **** out of here. its none of you business. you idiot! what if you saw a supra on the net that you wanna buy it but you dont know if its turbocharged or not. what would you do huh. i bet you'd ask the same question here mr. think he's a smart mouth (slvracurarsx03). what are the chances of the supra wanted to race your rsx. you'll get killed like you were a piece of shit. you'd have no chance. maybe in your dreams. hey godlaus, im thinking about buying a supra so dont get into a mess like slvracurarsx03 dude. and thanks to that Zalight dude for knowing his cars. i actually learned something in here than arguing with the dumbest dude.

posted by  silvia_star

I had already said that b4!!!

posted by  NISSANSPDR

ehhh, i wouldnt trust that info too much.

first, i got a 95 Supra TT's rims on my car, but the rears are wider than the stock version, and i plan on getting its brakes (maybe just the calipers). many ppl change these things, MANY ppl.....

posted by  Inygknok

You are just dumb.....its okay not your fault

Yeah but I said stock consideration...it's straight from the MkIV brochure for the Supra TT and Supra NA

posted by  NISSANSPDR

i may be dumb but not as dumb as you. you dont even know your cars so shut up. the only reason why your in here is because you think your a smartmouth and try to be so good at cars but you dont know shit. :fu: you know what...i think you should go into hot rods cause they're dumb like you. they talk smack but dont know shit. just like you. i think you should give it a try. :thumbs: now back to what i was saying... how bout lets drop the subject since that one dumb dude who's dumber then me thinks he so good in cars. aight talk to you guys laters then. ill post another new forum when i need help aight. thanks.

posted by  silvia_star

I mean its ok like i said "Its not your fault"

Oh man this is great! :orglaugh:

But seriously.... :pop:

posted by  ToCkS

was it going towards a flaming? hm... ah well, why would you want to know if a supra is turboed? whats wrong with just being curious? i look at a car, and i like to know what something is or isnt just by looking at it... kinda lets me know that i know my stuff... more than the average car dude

posted by  mazda6man

why not, we can post anything we want :laughing:

posted by  gtr_man

Good answer.

I guess you';re right, but in the thread poster's context, it doesn';t matter, because that person sid they were going to buy it, which means they could just look under the hood.

Anyway, dead thread now......

posted by  Godlaus

i was talking about the supra on ebay dildo head! :fu: anyways there are just some dumb people who dont understand! :banghead:

posted by  silvia_star

would you seriously ship off 20 grand for a supra without seeing/inspecting it in person? I know I wouldn't.

Anyone who owns a supra would know if it was turbocharged or not.

posted by  Godlaus

Ha Ha Ha!

...Awesome!

posted by  Zalight

THATS TRUE

Your Message