Question???

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Question???

I want a nissan skyline r34 gtr with as much bhp for as low a price will make excepption for r33 gtr if price and spec are right. Mileage is not to big an issue under 50k, has to be v. good condition and price for me is 20-30k$ max in total, including shipping and handling. Maybe a bit to optimistic but any suggestions would be much appreciated. If some do choose to help a guy out could you email me your tips.

Thanks

chow

posted by  want_a_skyline

For 30k...you could get yourself a R32...but not an R33 or R34

Sorry...

Try www.rbmotoring.com

posted by  NISSANSPDR

lol Thats funny.....

For like $33k you can get a R33 GTR V-spec

Turbo Visions Try: www.TurboVisions.com

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

hey. how many miles does your skyline have? can u give me some info on it? i have been thinking alot lately about getting an r32 . is yours a gtr? condition? pics?

posted by  DTMBaller

oh a few more questions. what state do u live in and what does turbovisions do to legalize them? some places use temporary loop holes and i just want to make sure turbovisions is legit.

posted by  DTMBaller

I 100% understand that. They will have all contracts and papers for all cars, and will be nothing temporary at all. I live not to far from them. My car is Black with 58K miles, bone stock for the most part. I live in WI. You can see it soon. I am getting it ready and clean to sell.

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

why are you selling? what is your asking price? i am not looking to buy this second. i am just looking for honest answers so i can understand the company and their product a little better before i buy. are there any pics of your car online at the moment anywhere where i can see?

posted by  DTMBaller

what is your email?

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

oh are their cars legal in all 50 states? ca is a bitch about everything. guns, cars, property and anything related to them suck in cali. its gay.

posted by  DTMBaller

Selling my evo and the 32 gtr for a 33 gtr v-spec

gotta upgrade baby!!!!
Just email them.....

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

yeah they sold one to some guy in CA just a few days ago....
its not you who has to worry about the title....they have a seprate company that will do that......

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

sent u a pm.

posted by  DTMBaller

what kinda evo do u have?

posted by  DTMBaller

EVO 8 GSR
6 km on the dash.
just waiting for all the parts to come in... I really want to dyno it and run it before I sell it....

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Your Message