need help 300zx or 200 or mr2 or crx

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  need help 300zx or 200 or mr2 or crx

im going to buy a second hand car but i dont know the ups or down about the 300zx 200sx mr2 or crx (ALL BEING TURBO OR TWIN TURBO MODELS) if you have ever had one or knows about em could you please help me out.
i want to know if there are any common problems that happen with em so i know kind of what to look for when i buy one.

sike_1800au@yahoo.com.au

posted by  oby1

get a 300zx turbo or a MR2 turbo, i would go with the MR2 turbo its the fastest of the four and by far more rare.

posted by  Import-tuner

the mr2 turbos are cool, but the 300zx TT pulls so hard, harder, IMO

posted by  mazda6man

The 300zx Twin Turbo is the fastest in that group, but you didn't say it was a turbo, If it is, thats the most hardcore performance carout of the choices. If its not, then its not terribly fast...

The CRX would be the most user friendly car, great gas milage, great for commuting and around the town driving. Plus they have decent performance to boot.

I never liked MR2's as they aren't that fast and they are very small, not a lot of leg room.

But hey man choose whatever car yoou like best.

posted by  Zalight

Yes the 300ZX TT is the fastest...but it's also hard to work on...and a bit heavy...I'd go for the MR2 Turbo if I was given the choice...great motors, mid engine rear wheel drive, great looks, amazing aftermarket support

posted by  NISSANSPDR

300 ZX ALL THE WAY, was bout ot buy one the other day from this dealership, selling for 10grand. i swear i was bout to buy.

posted by  Stem

Do you know any common probs with the 300zx twin turbo?? just when i go and look for one i know what to look out for.

posted by  oby1

when you say 200, do you mean the nissan 200SX (ick) or the 240SX or what?

posted by  240SXSR20DET

By second hand car what EXACTLY do you mean? Fuel economy car? Beater Car? Second sports car?

posted by  thunderbird1100

second hand meens used by someone else and then im going to buy it off em

posted by  oby1

I thought they dont make 300zx anymore. didnt theystop at 95'?

posted by  CarEXPERT

Yea, hes looking for one second hand(used)...

I haven't owned a 300zxTT before, so I couldn't tell you what goes wrong with them, go to Amazon.com and look for a buyers guide to a 300zx, then order ti, then read it. Then you will know exactly what to look for.

posted by  Zalight

Then get the 300ZXTT, Wonderful car. Best out of that bunch by far if you ask me...Although just look at my sig... :mrgreen:

1996 was the last model year here.

thanx for the good advice it better not be expencive

posted by  oby1

If you are too worried about an investment in a book that may cost about 10 bux...then maybe you shouldnt be buying a car that could/could not have problems...each car is its own case...some cars have been well treated and some havent...and you cant always tell from just LOOKING at the car.

Now if you are so tight w/money...go to a Barnes & Noble or Borders or whatever and just read the part about the 300ZX in the store you, frugal fool!

Here's my :2cents: and dont spend it all in one place.

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Your Message