quarter mile in 6.4 seconds....

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  quarter mile in 6.4 seconds....

http://www.sonnysracingengines.com/

it is a 737 cubic inch 12.0 liter V8 with 1,475 horsepower

they also make an engine with 1,925 horsepower

posted by  RicerHater

Ara Arslanian (Bullish Motorsport '02 Solara-0.198) 6.778 @ 204.57.

By the end of this 2005 Season Bullish Motorsport will have put a crushing on the 6 second barrier..Anything you can do, there will always be an import than can do it just as good if not better... :thumbs:

posted by  DSMer

my neighbor has a 71' Dodge Charger that can do the 1/4 in 4.4 seconds

posted by  V8>4 banger

and by the end of the 2006 season GM will have a top fuel dragster that will accomplish a 2.9 second 1/4 mile. It would rape you're pussy 4 banger

posted by  V8>4 banger

and it would be able to do a 2.9 quarter mile at exactly 311.78 miles per hour

posted by  V8>4 banger

oh and good luck drag racing in that front wheel drive peice of shit

posted by  V8>4 banger

:laughing:

posted by  thunderbird1100

Again, I say :laughing: .

And Finally... :laughing:. (It's RWD)

Again, I say .

thats because you believe in 4 bangers and you do not understand the capability of a V8

go eat you're rice

posted by  V8>4 banger

His best number was a 5.19 with a 1,000-foot time of 4.23 (by comparison, Johnson had 1,000-foot times of 4.17 and 4.19).

put that in you're pipe and smoke it

and if you want to see that article, here you go

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4078/is_200302/ai_n9211047

American muscle will always triumph over rice

posted by  V8>4 banger

TOP FUEL

Russell drove Joe Amato's Bilstein Engine Flush Systems Top Fuel dragster to a class-leading 4.63 at 313.91 mph

oh ya

posted by  V8>4 banger

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Oh stop, you're making me laugh too hard. Let's see this car that ran a 2.9 second 1/4 mile at only 3xx mph..shattering the current record of the 1/4 mile being no less than mid 4s.

Dont forget the AEM/Driver FX Civic that ran a 6.54 with a Twin turbo C32.

but not in a tight hairpin

posted by  ahoo

Haha, yeah and you show me when GM will bring out a Top Fuel Dragster line of consumer cars. Engineering a rail attached to a high powered engine to go 3 seconds is'nt a comparison to a car that goes 6.7 seconds with the engine in it that came from the factory.

In likely hood no, theres no 4-cylinder engines that will be able to produce more maximum power than an engine twice its size. However there are many vehicles... like my DSM of course that would easily defeat most avaerage Domestics in drag races and probably even some of the higher end domestics like Corvettes and Dodge Vipers. Again I'm sure there are a few Domestics that can easily get $2000-5000 and run 10's.

So whats my point? One group is no better than the other because they are all based off the same principles of engineering.

posted by  DSMer

And todays winner of "The Dumbest Thing I've Ever Heard Anyone Say" gets the trifecta of stupidity with...

and...

and ...

What a douche bag. :roll:

posted by  vwhobo

ya, I was bullshittin ya on those three

posted by  V8>4 banger

Well, no... I vote for a liar who got caught. Anybody else?

posted by  vwhobo

Why say such stupid things. Now your made-up facts are going to spread to other posts on this forum, and i'll be forced to read them again, since I have nothing better to do.

posted by  carls47807

you can take it like a man or take it like a little boy at michael jacksons house

posted by  V8>4 banger

Huh? Stop speaking in codes.

posted by  vwhobo

oh, this is spanish my bad did i violate the none exhistent natural law?

posted by  V8>4 banger

You are now crowned as the Car-Forums.com new village idiot. Typing another post will verify your acceptance.

posted by  vwhobo

ok bobby joe, do you want me to play in the turkey?

posted by  V8>4 banger

This has to be an act. Not even a 12 year old like you can really be this stupid.

posted by  vwhobo

don't assume meaning dont make an ASS out of U and ME

posted by  V8>4 banger

Hey dipshit. I haven't assumed anything... And you're doing a fine job of making an ass out of yourself without my help.

posted by  vwhobo

yo, bitch****

:screwy:

posted by  V8>4 banger

Now that shows your intelligence. Try a two syllable word next.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message