Is It True?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Is It True?

Ok, i heard that after the movie Fast And The Furious came out that the want for a Nissan Skyline was high but the cost and effort to legalize them is too much for most. Well i was told that they were thinking of starting to build the Nissan Skyline here in Canada and the US and i am wondering if there is a chance that is true or if its just false hopes? Has anyone else heard of this? I think iin my opinion it would be pretty cool cause then theres a better chance of getting one some day but thats also the down side cause then they would be more popular and it wouldn't mean as much owning one as it does now. Well that is it, thanx for you time.

posted by  car_crazy89

the infinity g35 is the usdm skyline. r35

posted by  DTMBaller

Yeah the Nissan skyline is already sold as Infiniti G35 in the U.S and Canada.
And the high performence version GTR is supposed come out in 2007.
It might be called an Infiniti GTR?
http://www.edmunds.com/future/2007/infiniti/gtr/100486033/preview.html

posted by  ed_7702

Nissan promised plans of introducing a Skyline to American streets sometime in the year of 2006 back in 02. None the less they have kept their promise and created a Skyline badged under the Infiniti make(Because no one is going to pay upwards of 30K for a Nissan). The R series stopped at 34 and now the Infinity G35 GTR/Nissan Skyline GTR350 powered the most infamous the VQ35DE 3.5L V6 will be what you'll equate to a Skyline...

Soon to come sometime in the late 2006 early 2007. An AWD 6-Speed G35 that will probably suffer some serious suspension upgrades.

posted by  DSMer

Your Message