how to convert a skyline to LHD

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  how to convert a skyline to LHD

Hey i was wondering if an honest person could tell me just about how much would it cost to convert a nissan skyline to LHD.

posted by  mitsugt69

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
why in the world would you want that?????
I drive an R32 gtr and I dont think it would be the same with it being LHD...

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Oh and it would cost like $10k lol
You can get a skyline from Turbo Visions for like $12-14k

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

problem with this is i dont believe they offered a lhd shyline. so to make one would take an awful lot of fabing and custom work. not worth it. plus rhd is so cool :thumbs:

posted by  DTMBaller

For Sure!!!!!

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Any Skyline in Saudi Arabia is converted to LHD by a private company, that's the only instance of LHD Skylines that I've heard of.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/418475

Maybe ask that guy

posted by  Bino

all i know, is that if i saw a LHD skyline... id be pissed

posted by  mazda6man

Is it me or is this guy a walking advertisement for Turbo Visions? Everywhere you go. He either got his Evo from T.V. or his Skyline from T.V. First you can get a Skyline from T.V. for $23,000, now its $12-14,000. So what is your reason for being to promote Turbo Visions?

He asked for the price on a LHD conversion, I don't quite see where buying a Skyline from Turbo Visions fits in there..

posted by  DSMer

LOL thats funny
typical. you know.....ive read your posts and it seems that you just wait for someone to come across to bash and beat down...I just answer the questions....read my posts buddy.....oh and slick......$12-14k for a r32 gtst and $23k for a r32 GTR, just to clear things up......its funny as hell because i knew you were going to say that.......let the bashing begin....lol go tell on me lol.....im not advertising shit, people say....skyline this and skyline that...well when someone gets a skyline for that price....would you consider that advertisment or a good lead......

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

oh hey dude.......this is FUNNY stuff.....you are funny....ok I was saying...."for the price of the LHD conversion" you can get a skyline......make sense or are you going to bash me?

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Oh so because Comcast commercials tell me I can get my first 3 months for free and I actually get my first 3 months free its no longer an advertisment becuase they follow through with their deal? Right, and I'm fecking Jolly Saint Nick.

Ok let me just show you exactly how fecking stupid you really are. Ok this guy states that he would like to know the price of a LHD conversion on a Skyline.(For all we know at this point he could possibly own a Skyline wich would make sense if he were asking about modifications to said vehicle). You respond its going to cost $10,000 to do the LHD conversion, but you can buy a Skyline for less than the cost of a LHD conversion. Hmmm.... let us think about it. You can buy a Skyline for cheaper than it would be to perform a LHD conversion to another Skyline.(Even though you said the conversion would cost $10,000 and a Skyline would cost $12,000 minium. Are you so stupid that you don't know 10 is smaller than 12?)

You're either telling him it would be cheaper to buy a Skyline than perform a modification to a Skyline he does'nt own.

OR

You're telling him that it would be cheaper to buy another Skyline than perform a LHD conversion on the one he currently owns.

Both make no sense. No ones looking to pick on you but when a worthless pissant like yourself attempts to solve the solution to every problem by stating that you can buy a Skyline from some company you're just begging to get picked on. In the words of the Hobo Think, Type, Submit :banghead:

posted by  DSMer

wow.......ok.

you really bash people dont you........now your gonna wait for me to post....
why do you swear at everyone......this is great...internet wars.....anytime you want to meet, just let me know...so we dont have to get all exited and mad over the internet....

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Me mad?...No. Me meet you?...I would'nt waste my time of day. I simply pointed out how incorrect your logics were. If you want to call the truth bashing thats your problem not mine.

posted by  DSMer

ok cool........not trying to make battles here.
Sorry if I dont think like you.......

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

heres my beleifs... if it matters to anyone... you have to wonder some times, some people do have some sweet cars, not everyone that comes to the forums drives your average car. everynow and then someone has a car that one may not be able to afford or get ahold of... so quit the bashing and just go on with it... if the story doesnt line up right, then wele catch the person... but if not, then dont flame

posted by  mazda6man

What the hell does somone not owning a car they claim to own have anything to do with the situation at hand? You're so lost you can't even find yourself. Re-read the post and you'll see that it has absoultley nothing to do about the validity of somones claims to owning a car... :banghead:

posted by  DSMer

wow, i was right... DSMer just waits for the prey to pounce on. So if we dont agree with you....we are just some lost dumb idiots right??
Now bash me DSMer....... :orglaugh:

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Theres lots of people who don't agree with me whom I don't "bash", but in your case I'll make an exception you little cumstain.

posted by  DSMer

WOW buddy...........grow up.
Im only in Green Bay half stepping little bitch.....quit talking shit and come on down....i dont even want to hear your panzy ass excuse why you dont want to "waste your time" coming down......or do you want me to come down there.......we can settle this over a race........speaking of cumstains........clean up your desk, it seams like you get off on this shit.
Dont wate your breathe unless you want to meet in person... :fu:

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

I bet hes typing something REALLLLLLLY long LOL LOL

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Nonsene, I could'nt "come down" down to you. I live in Chicago, you live in GreenBay, you are up from me. Maybe somone needs another lesson on their geography and prepositional phrases. Again I would'nt waste my time with the likes of you. Besides, what will I tell my manager. Hes going to wonder why I am not assisting his customers. If you have any soul, think of the customers! Race? Nah I think not.. seeing as that I no longer posess my GSX it would be pointless.... Me get off? No, but you seem to be the one with the fetish as you want to "meat" me in person.

posted by  DSMer

wow, that took thought..... lol

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

it had to get down to the spelling huh.....anytime you want me to come down to IL....just let me know. What shop do you work for?

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

your one of those people on the forums that people talk about.....KNOW IT ALL'S

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

I try my best to put thought into everything I do. However I can't help you with your poor grammer and stupidity. Sorry you'll just have to get some professional help from elsewhere.

posted by  DSMer

lol, shut up and tell me where you are

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

My location is cleary stated in the part of name where it says "Location". I was'nt aware that it could get any clearer than that.

posted by  DSMer

LOL LOL shut up man..........what shop do you work for

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

I don't know anything. Lets see your accusations hold their grounds against me now.

Well wich is it, do you want me to tell you or do you want me to shut up? I can't do both and what makes you so sure I'm a man? I could be a woman, is that not possible?

posted by  DSMer

Thats great man.......

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

shut up kiddies

OMG A GT-R NO WAY!!!

lol

my buddy is 17 and just got an r32 gtst-type m

skylines are not that hard to get.

anyway, on topic......its illegal to convert an RHD car to LHD for road use in canada. it can't be insured if its been converted. and it'd be stupid to convert anyway.

posted by  325iSe30

ummmm canada......
anyway...

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Hey asshole, seems like you can't even post on a topic without opening your shit-filled pie hole and pissing people off, huh?

posted by  DragonRider69

GOT A VIN # FOR THAT R32GTR ? :screwy: How come you couldn't stick to the topic at hand ? :banghead:

posted by  ode94

[QUOTE=DTMBaller]pain heals chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever[QUOTE]

no joke man lol

posted by  antiJDM

No, I just drive it around with no title or VIN..... :thumbs:
I didnt mean to piss you off, its just that Canada has different rules and laws thats all.

posted by  Rockn-A-T88

Off Topic but what are R32 GTR like to drive? (assuming you have one, I want VIN numbers! :laughing: )

posted by  GreekWarrior

Your Message