Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Question.

I have a 92 acccord. I want to make the lights look round, (like an integra's basically). Is there a certain type of headlight cover I can get that does this? I have heard that contact paper, painted the same color as the car works really well for this effect. Any responses are welcome. Thanks.

posted by  Xplicit_of_lp

get an im playin. um yeah some kinda contact plastic. like eyelids. but u need to realize that it will take away from the lighting. which isnt really good. the best way to do this would be to do a custom front end with integra lights or something.

posted by  DTMBaller

Your Message