Need Advice!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Need Advice!!

I wanted to know the exact differences between an Eagle Talon & Mitsubishi Eclipse 2g. Following are my questions:

- do the 2 cars have the same things put under the hood or is there a big difference in their technology & parts??

- The second thing is if they have the same parts then the Eclipse perfomance parts should fit the Talon.

- My budget is only permitting me to buy an ESi . The prices for the base model Talon range from $4500-$13000 CAD. The eclipse base model starts from $11000-20000 CAD. So im left with the choice of FWD 140HP Talon. I might even end up with an automatic the way things are going.

- I'm basically interested in the Exterior/Interior Upgrades bcoz i never got to do this stuff previously. In the perfomance upgrades i might add up an Intake & an exhaust & header & bla bla bla. Can the 95-96 Eagle Talon front & rear ends be converted to a 97-99 Eclipse rear?? If this can be done does anybody have any idea how much it would cost??

I wuld be very grateful if somebody could help me out in this situation. I have one month to finalise my plans & make up my mind. I am a student too & work in the evenings so would an auto be a good option or a manual. I am basically a manual transmission enthusiast but i think an auto would be better suited for the present situatuion. What do u guys think??

Please let me know...Peace

posted by  albarr

basically they are the same car..... they only have cosmetic differences.

if there are more differences, then they are minimal.

that should answer everything.

posted by  Inygknok

Your Message