keep the damn accord :screwy:

posted by  ciVicman

carsdirect.com :laughing:

posted by  Ki2AY

The 92-96 is better
This is because it looks better
and it performs better :fu:

posted by  JDMprelude92

97-01 was definatley the nicer of the two. Cant compete with a 97+ Prelude SH.

posted by  thunderbird1100

'84-'92
:hi:

posted by  Cliffy

B21 Powa, Biotch!

The 92-96 is by far a nicer shape, and If you can find a manual VTEC model.. wil go like stink. I have seen these cars take on EVO1s and win

posted by  Osiris

id say the 92-96 model. ive noticed that the newer hondas have a lot more problems than the older models. probably due to all the advances in the v-tec system. in toyotas, some cars with VVT-i have some problems in the heads.

posted by  Inygknok

The 97-01's didnt have engine problems, same engine basically as the 92-96 Vtec models. It's the automatic trannys that had the problems. But who wants an Automatic 'lude...

I want to install a Turbonetics T3/04 Turbo Kit on a 94 Prelude H23A1 non-vtec(JDM). I know that I need to sleeve the block, stainless steel gaskets, yata yata yata. But I heard that there's a way to make the car VTEC. Does anyone know exactly how to, and where's a cheap place to get the parts? And does it hurt the engine w/turbo since the engine wasn't originaly VTEC? If ANYONE can help me out with this shit, that'd be cool. Cuz I want to put this all together at the same time instead of putting it together piece by piece.(i don't want the ****er to gernade on me)

posted by  ndogg0079

get an h22 vtech head, put it on, and get a vtec controller, wire it all up... also, youle need a new distributer... and probably some other stuff i just cant think of right now

posted by  mazda6man

i like the 92-96 better than the 97+ just because their bodies are not as boxy...

posted by  nissanTFsx

Your Message