Corolla_TRD

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Corolla_TRD

Hello everyone, first time doing this kind of thing. Most of the time I just read the threads and keep my comments to my self. But now I got to do something. I was reading this thread on this guy that has a 03 Corolla, he wanted to modifie it. All these guys were saying no don't do that you are stupid, ..... It continu like that on and on. Plus they were saying that the Corolla had no potential. that coming from guy that think the engine in that car was a V6 3.0L Bravo idiots. :cussing: Learn your stuff before speaking.

Any car a potential in the right hands. Plus you guys should support people that want to modifed other thing then a civic. We need to see different thing on the circuit. I am not saying that it is bad. But instead of destroying each other, when everyone here has one thing in common = the love for cars. respect other.

Feel free to give me some feedback on this thread. Plus I am looking to buy TRD Recaro seats but I can't find them anywere. Got any tips they are all welcome.

posted by  TRD_Corolla

Maybe we can all hold hands, start a camp fire, sit in a cirlcle, and sing "kumbiyah" with marshmellows. OR I've got an even better suggestion. You should go back to 6th grade and learn how to properly use the English language to form scentences that are able to be read. "Becuz u obviously aint got good learning". Other than that, sure, your theory sounds nice, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

posted by  DSMer

Sorry if my english is not the best, probebly because it is not my first language :cussing:. Plus I am not saying to hold hands. Just to give ideas to people so we wont see civic over civic. I took the time to read some of your work pretty good. I am not looking to pick a fight. Just to get some help to learn more about this vast world of tunning

But lest get back to the real thing. I am looking for TRD Recaro seats. i can't find it on the TRD site. any of you guys could help me.

posted by  TRD_Corolla

kumbiyah :laughing:

posted by  Accord_Man

There is a thing called Ebay and Google. First of all TRD and Recaro are two completly different companys. I don't know if they mergered to create a seat for some Toyota, but if you're going to get Recaro seats that are from TRD you'll have to order them from a Toyota dealership or find someone on Ebay selling them. That or you can search google, for some vendor that stocks TRD parts..

posted by  DSMer

Kumbiyah, come on everybody. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

might aswell...

kumbiyah :laughing:

posted by  ahoo

Guys this is not funny. It's in fact a very serious matter.

Kumbiyah.

Don't be shy!

posted by  ToCkS

Kumbayah my lord...kumbayah...

wtf does kumbayah mean?

posted by  NISSANSPDR

I dunno just go with it.

kumbayah

posted by  GreekWarrior

i don't know any more of the song

kumbayah

posted by  Accord_Man

ive been working at a toyota dealership for over 2 years, i have not seen many corollas come in for trd items. to tell u the truth i think some of the trd stuff is over priced and doesnt really make any big difference performance wise???? :2cents:

posted by  jnemeth

kumbayah

posted by  speed_freak

kumbiya

posted by  jasonk

hmmmmm..okay

kumbiha

posted by  ciVicman

I will never let this thead die. :laughing:

kumbayah

posted by  GreekWarrior

I found the words. :mrgreen: