03 Hyundai Tiburon GT. Woth It?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  03 Hyundai Tiburon GT. Woth It?

I'm torn between the pursuit of two cars. Which one is faster and most dependable?

posted by  BlueWhiskey

i would say honda, simply because i cringe every time i hear Hyundai (partly Billy Fuccillo's fault, if anyone knows what i'm talking about)

posted by  carls47807

Definatley the Prelude *Vtec*, not vtech. Handles a WHOLE lot better too.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Homie, the tiburon is a fukin V6.. its a slow ass piece of shit compared to the vtec prelude.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Please stop calling people "homie".

I would say the Prelude. It is practically classic Japanese, its a legend.

posted by  StiMan

I can call people anything I want! Anyways "homie" is not anyting offensive so just shut da fuk up cuz I wasnt even talking to you

posted by  CarEXPERT

Alright, it is just really annoying.

posted by  StiMan

Naturaly since I own that model of prelude (non Vtech) I would have to go with that. But the Tiburon is newer probobly has less miles and less problems due to whear and tear. The tiburon also looks alright but the prelude beats it hands down there too. The prelude is also more mod-able. It is so easy to find stuff for the H22A it's not even funny. (try looking for parts for a F22 model :cussing: ) The prelude is an all around better car. Also Think about the future the sell pricew on the prelude will probobly be higher in a coupple years. :thumbs:

posted by  JDMprelude92

Its "vtec" dammit!

posted by  StiMan

He's just too ghetto for us. *Shrug*

BTW, what's wrong with a V6?

posted by  ToCkS

It's a small underpowered 2.7L V6 (170hp) with not much of an aftermarket that is also used in their SUV... The Santa Fe. Says as much about it as I need to know.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Your Message