Another Question.

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Another Question.

This queston may be stupid, but what are the things called that make the lights look like that on this accord? (they make them look thinner.) Thanks.

posted by  Xplicit_of_lp

eyelids i think?

posted by  speed_freak

ya they are called eyelids. you can get them for anywhere around30-60 bucks.

posted by  ciVicman

Your Message