how much do under lights cost??

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  how much do under lights cost??

i want to put some underground lights and lights for the interior too for my 05 rsx, i was wondering how much that would cost me in total(including instalation) i just want a rough estimation thank you in advance?

posted by  chibi

300 dollar bills?

posted by  carls47807

like $500 if some bastard from Pep Boys does it instead ;)

posted by  Inygknok

your gonna be looking at $350-450 worth of parts and installation but its worth it seeing as how underbody lights add 5-10 hp

posted by  svdiablo979

Underbody lights adding horse power? ummmmm, am I the only one that sees something wrong with this?

P.S. Maybe you should learn a little more about cars before giving advice on things. :ohcrap: (not trying to be cocky)

posted by  Xplicit_of_lp

I'm not sure how much installation would be, but my neon underlights only cost me $45.00 (and they were pretty bright). I got em off Ebay through a store for $5.00 and 40.00 shipping (I looked at the total price, not the high shipping.) I installed them myself though. Hope I helped in some small way.

I'd never pay 350-400 for neon lights, if you're gonna pay that much get LEDs that flash and blink and dance and stuff.

posted by  Xplicit_of_lp

Wow thats amazing... did you know that they make little chips that you can install in your ECM and it adds 20HP? You can add them up have like 40 of them and be running 800HP :screwy:

posted by  TheFieroKid

well it depends for like an APC set up you can get it for $99-150 but if you want a good set up not a peice of :cussing: than it will be any where from $350 to $650

posted by  JDMprelude92

ha ha, c'mon guys have alittle sense of humor here... i know enough about cars to know that A LIGHT CANNOT ADD HORSEPOWER!!!!! im just picking on you ricers alittle bit.......

posted by  svdiablo979

Not trying to be cocky either, but are you aware of the form of humour known as sarcasm?

You'll find that it's rife among these forums, so you might want to learn to pick up the tell tale signs.

posted by  windsonian

HA HA HA :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  windsonian

You can get some cheap ones from APC, or you can spring for the better StreetGlow ones. APC - $95-150 StreetGlow - $200-$500 PlasmaGlows are alright too. Although I dont know how much those ones would cost.

posted by  FordFromHell351

Why buy neon when you could use that money to buy a cold air intake to increase your horsepower?

posted by  99integra

I couldn't agree with you more, don't they make a little bit of a sound difference too?

posted by  Accord_Man

I have one and it really doesn't make a sound exept a whooshing noise or it could be my turbo.

posted by  99integra

Your Message