Any Ideas That would Help My Honda Peform Better

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Any Ideas That would Help My Honda Peform Better

I have a 1986 Honda Accord LXi HatchBack. I have changed the Fuel Pump, Brand New Spark Plugs and Cables, New Fuel Lines, New Air Filter, New Fuel Filters, New Injectors, New Pressure Regulator, Couple Other Things, I was wandering, do you have any ideas on how to make my car perform better, Boost,Exaust,More HP anything what would be some good ideas for my car to perform alot better, some ideas please thanks.

posted by  StReEt101

You're really not going to be getting much of anything out of the A20 engine. Best you just drive it like it is, save up your money and buy another car later.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Get AEM long ram cold air intak....upgrade ur computer chip by sending it to JET PERFORMANCE....exhuast(full catback---not just the muffler)....but ur not gonna get that car to be fast. those are just things to help it run better and add some performance....with all the money that stuff would cost...just get another car
:smoke:

posted by  civisi99

First off what is your engine code?

posted by  desertsoldier22

Oh A20!, not much... with a motor mount kit you can swap a b series motor. You will need A complete long block, ECU (you'd be better off standalone management). Harness. All Accessories (alternator, etc) Some custom half shafts and wheel hubs. The mid 80's accords are light and relatively light on thier feet stock so adding 70 hp will make a huge difference

posted by  desertsoldier22

Your Message