Is This Cool?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Is This Cool?

Is This Cool? :D :D :D :D ass off again :D

posted by  lectroid

I hope you all god damn die. Every single one of you. I'm out of here and I know you'll be happy. It's pointless to argue with you because nobody here will admit they make mistakes. I know I'm right. Even though SJ was talking about a different subject, he's right. THE FACTS DON'T LIE. Eat shit mother fuckers and I hope the rest of your futile little lives suck major ass. Have shitty a mother fucking day!

posted by  Heat_Seeker

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/honda-ad.html

I've tried to watch this for 45 minutes.... Is it cool? 56 dialup sucks :evil: Would be nice to watch the clip in fluid motion

posted by  lectroid

Yeah, it's pretty damn cool. Road Runner is cool too.

posted by  vwhobo

Kiss off :twisted:

posted by  lectroid

Pretty cool!!

However, the tires rolling up just didn't gel with my eyes.

posted by  BavarianWheels

they are counter-weighted
everything in that ad is reality, none altered via computers or anything

posted by  asa67_stang

that pretty awesome...must have been created by some serious geniuses....good work!:thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

I'm not sure how you can counterweight a wheel/tire assembly to roll uphill. Can someone please explain?

posted by  vwhobo

** 600 some odd takes sure did take a while...not to mention the initial setup and "engineering."

I'm waiting

posted by  lectroid

Thanks vwhobo. It seemed pretty steep to be "counter-weighted."

IIRC, they used a small weight, and fastened it to the inside of the wheel, then balanced it so that it wouldn't roll downhill
sorta like drinking about 2/3's of a coke and getting it so that it balances on the edge

if you put more pressure on either side, the coke can will either fall down, or stand back up

EDIT: jeebus cripes people!! be patient, i don't stay at this forum only, it took me a while to work my way back here
calm down!! :D

posted by  asa67_stang

Got it. Clear as mud. :?

posted by  vwhobo

OK<>OK<>OK<> Yeah that's right,,,, any use of salt on the bar?( for balancing the can or bottle? :?

posted by  lectroid

dunno what to tell you, this has been around for about a year now, all my sources on how it was done are gone, i thought it had been seen by everyone already, ya'll are just slow around here ;)

you can take a wrench* and balance it on your finger**, can't you? then why can't you include a weight in a tire/wheel and balance it so that it doesn't roll down a hill?
that's all you gotta do, when something upsets the balance it'll roll upwards

same concept

* or a screwdriver, or a pipe, or anything you want to

** or your choice of fulcrum

posted by  asa67_stang

But to counter weight a tire and wheel to roll up an incline of about...oh 30 degrees? Must've been a pretty heavy weight.

Oh...maybe 20 degrees...but still.

Slow,maybe, stupid, no.

posted by  lectroid

let the records show that when i posted my last comment, it was with a smiley face, showing that i was joking, and in no place within this thread have i called anyone stupid
that phrase was first said by lectroid, not i

posted by  asa67_stang

Getting a little testy? I'm not punking you Asa. I let my mind get going with logic and physics, forgot that this is cinema,,,,,,,, they can pull a camel out of your ass and make it look real :D Chill pill, better yet, have another Bud. Cheers

posted by  lectroid

Now wait just a damn minute here. Somebody said there isn't an argument unless I'm involved. You two dipshits are going to have to wait until I'm ready to be an asshole. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Ready, set, GO!!!!!

posted by  lectroid

i thought that was your default status Hobo, if not, why the title? does it need to be changed?

posted by  asa67_stang

Now that's comedy!

8O 8O 8O thats so cool

posted by  Mr. Horsepower

That was so amazing and mind boggling. I'm sorry, but I just don't see how upsetting the balance of something like that will make it basically defy gravity and roll up something like that. I also think its funny that when nobody believes asa, that all his sources on how it was done are just gone.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

another thing that seem unreal was the muffler, i know the roll/flop but not that many times

posted by  Wafles

OMG!!!! I understand the whole counterweight thing. I'll explain it if anyone wants me to.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

First get your buddie, spirited driver, to explain the semi-forged piston thing...then we might want your understanding.

I am pretty sure he is gone forever, but if you'd like, I can explain the piston thing too.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Ummm, no, he's not gone at all. Yesterday he was lurking around here everytime I logged on. He's just not man enough to post, but enough about him.

Let's hear your explanation on "somewhat-forged" pistons and counterweighting a wheel/tire assembly to go uphill. I always love to learn new things. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Tick tock, tick tock. We're still anxiously waiting for TWO explanations now little fella. Don't let us down. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Ok, ok. I do have school you know and I just got back from the mall, but thats not important at all. Here we go. A semi-forged piston is a piston that didn't fully go through the forging process, making its strength in between a normal and forged piston, and also making it cheaper to manufacture.

Now for the counter-weighted wheel thing. If they taped a weight of some sort to the inside of the tire and balanced the wheel so that the weight was at the top right corner of the wheel and it didn't move, then got hit and moved the weight in the direction of the slant, the weight would make the tire go uphill. It would be a whole lot easier if I could show you my idea of it, but as of this moment, this is the best description I got.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Dude! You have put your foot into some deep shit :rolleyes:

posted by  lectroid

It's been par for the course so far for him and spirited driver.

So.... did I explain them well enough?

posted by  Heat_Seeker

1. You're right, going to the mall is not important at all.
2. Sorry, wrong answer, tell your buddy if he's going to have you be his mouthpiece he needs to give you some better BS story.
3. That in theory is a correct and acceptable answer. I have never questioned the possibility of rolling a tire uphill and have actually carried it out myself in the past. My problem is with the angle of the ramp the wheel/tire assemblies had to travel up. I won't say it's impossible but I think it's very unlikely. There are a few other items in that video I think had a little "help" also, either physically or with camera angle.

posted by  vwhobo

As clear as only you can make it. Of course now we can sit back and relax knowing that all has be reconciled through your explanation.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, I just went to look at one of my vehicles tires. I be damn if I could find a right or left corner.

posted by  lectroid

Don't bother us now, we're going to the mall. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

First off, you all need to stop with the asshole shit, its very annoying. Second, the top right corner of how the tire was sitting on the ramp. You knew that, you just have a sick obsession with having to comment badly on every god damned post other people put. Correction, "kids" put. And hobo, if I'm wrong why don't you enlighten me and tell me your explanation of a semi-forged piston. I love learning things too.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Maybe you and spirited driver just need to admit you don't know what you are talking about and it'll all end. Until then, suffer the consequences of acting like you know it all.

You should not say G Damn :twisted:

posted by  lectroid

There is no such thing as a semi-forged piston, as was established days ago. But you know, I don't really care. The question is, has been and will remain, what is a somewhat forged piston. 8O

Funny how you seemed to miss the part of the post where I AGREED with you. I suppose that's typical though.

posted by  vwhobo

Would or could anyone on this forum explain to me or whoever, how you can semi-forge a piece of metal or composite metal? NOT PISTONS

posted by  lectroid

Oh my fucking god. You do not understand. You need to use common sense to answer your own question. Somewhat means 1 of 3, forged, semi-forged, or not forged. It's not hard to figure out. And no spirited driver did not tell me that one, nor any others. I can think for myself.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

How 'bout doing a search at least on "semi-forged pistons" on Yahoo! or Google...see how much you come up with.

You may be beyond repair :rolleyes: , get some sleep, go to school, go to the library, look up forged. If that doesn't satisfy you, forge west till you get to the pacific ocean, take a big flying leap, cool off, come back and talk some more :D

posted by  lectroid

Why send him on a wild goose chase?

edit,,, left out asshole :P

posted by  lectroid

No sweetie, somewhat-forged does not mean "forged, semi-forged, or not forged" if for no other reason than semi-forged pistons DO NOT EXIST. If they had dictionaries at the mall, you might know what the word "somewhat" means. The definition of a "somewhat-forged piston" would be a piston forged to a small degree or extent. The pratical definition of "somewhat forged" would be an unuseable piece of junk.

Yes, apparently you can think for yourself, you just can't do it well. Go back to the mall and play with your little friends. Better yet, go to a library, pick up a book and learn something. Even better still. Go out and actually work on a car, of course you'll have to get your hands dirty to do that.

Why can't Spirited Dildo come back and answer what he started? Why are you once again doing his dirty work? I'll bet if I could check your IP's we would find out you're sitting at the same computer.

posted by  vwhobo

Go ahead and check dipshit. If you knew what it was then why the fuck even bother asking the damn question in the first place???

posted by  Heat_Seeker

www.net33.com/triumph/t595.htm
www.geocities.com/mylesmckenna/4agze.html
www.renntechmercedes.com/splash/cars/clk/clkgtx.html
www.forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread/t-456973.html
www.forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-23164.html
www.my.tele2.ee/levintrueno/engine/engine.htm
www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pages/ 4A-GZE%20all%20things%www.20considered.htm
www.autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ mr2sc/message/5016?source=1 - www.18k - Supplemental Result
www.toyotanation.com/archive/topic/18837-1.html - 5k
www.gtti.virtualave.net/spec.html
www.lists.mr2sc.com/pipermail/mr2sc/Week-of-Mon-20030616/ www.019006.html
http://members.chello.nl/h.elskamp1/cars&engines.htm
www.homepages.picknowl.com.au/af/gtti_engines.htm

SUCK A DICK MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

posted by  Heat_Seeker

I think it's time for you, hobo, to admit that you do not know something. If they still don't exist then every single one of these websites must be wrong. I DON'T THINK SO!!!. If any of the links don't just look on the google search results for "semi-forged pistons". They exist and better fucking admit it.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

I asked the question five days ago because I wanted the person who made a statement to explain himself. He doesn't have the ability to do so. He sent in the second string (you) and you are also unable to answer the question.

You have both demonstrated yourselves to be immature, uneducated, know-it-all crybabies who should be impressing your eighth grade friends instead of annoying the adults here.

For the final time, the answer is crystal clear to anyone with a rudimentary understanding of the subject. Why can't you both just fess up and admit "I don't know"?

posted by  vwhobo

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GET TO GO THROUGH THE SAME SHIT THAT I DID LAST TIME THIS CRAP WAS POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy god, did you even read that post of mine where i ripped spirited driver a new ass over the shit he posted?

1) not a manufacturer's page, in fact, this was one of the pages SD tried to use, he failed on that attempt
2) "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable"
3) also one SD used, it was also crap
4-6) i can't reach it, possible incompatibility with my workfilter, i'll check when i get home
7) you posted a crappy link, put up a new one or admit you are a 'tard
8) see 4-6
9) it's a forum, people get things wrong in forums, automatic disqualification
10) see 8
11) see 10
12) "Hier wat foto's of info van auto's en motoren." it's a different language, also automatic disqualification
13) see 11

posted by  asa67_stang

I'm not fessin' up to shit, bitch. You're the one who needs to fess up because I proved you wrong, you hillbilly cocksucker.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Did you even read through all of the links asa? If you did you would see that semi-forged pistons exist and every damn one of your bitch asses is wrong.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

1. Mostly dead links.
2. Show me an DETAILED EXPLANATION, all I see is a word. If someone calls a tree a "krengluique" and puts that online, does that make it proper terminolgy or stupidity?
3. I think it's time for you to be removed, your comments are getting a little carried away, ie "S*CK A D*CK MOTHER F*CKERS!!!".

posted by  vwhobo

You are the stupidist shit face in the world man. Looks like in the 4A-GZE engines, and some bikes, the pistons exist. I already gave you a detailed explanation and you shot me down because you "think" you know better information. The fact is that they exist and you just won't admit you're wrong because you don't want your precious "know-it-all image" on this forum to be ruined and no one else will follow what you say. I also said to check the results yourself if the links did not work.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

check again, and you'd see that i went through everyone of the links
so, as you might say, "yo bitch ass is wrong!"
have a nice day, i damn sure am

posted by  asa67_stang

They do not exist, you have provided no proof. Just because you call names and cuss does not make you correct, it only proves what I said earlier about being immature, uneducated, know-it-all crybabies.

The more you type the more you prove your insignificance to the human race.

posted by  vwhobo

I don't think you did. All the information is there, and you are just too immature to admit you're wrong. The only thing I would "fess up" to, is that I did not know. Now that I have looked and seen that many people and engine specs that have semi-forged pistons, I do know. I know that you're all wrong and none of you know shit.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

oh, you meant this link
http://www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pages/4A-GZE%20all%20things%20consi dered.htm

learn how to post links tard
and yes, that one is crap too, no manufacturers, no part numbers, no hard evidence

posted by  asa67_stang

I read through the links....most all of them are dead. how about trying to find legitimate links before posting them...

posted by  SuperJew

You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

the proof is not there
you've got three different people telling you your links suck
that means you need to find new links, or learn how to post

posted by  asa67_stang

Fine, you know what, LOOK AT THE DAMN SEARCH RESULTS YOURSELF DUMBASS. Its not very hard. Every result ,except maybe 3 or 4, has either piston specs or people who know something talking about them.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

I have a question...how does vwhobos ALLEGED inability to "give up" make him homosexual? wouldnt ramming some guy up the anus constitute that? please, stop giving us teens a bad name. cut the name-calling or else Adam's hearing about this

posted by  SuperJew

Why do I waste my time arguing with a worthless little turd like you anyway. Let me restate the question as you seem to keep getting us of track. WHAT IS A SOMEWHAT-FORGED PISTON? That is the original question.

posted by  vwhobo

Ok, it took me about 25 or 30 minutes to read through every single link to make sure that it had the proof. All of you have posted within less than 5 minutes, so none of you have read the links for yourself. You're all just saying they don't exist because your precious hobo said so.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Ok, have you ever noticed that me and sd have been on at the same time before??

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Then tell us how a semi-forged piston is made. Real simple.

posted by  vwhobo

why yes, I have! actually just today you two were on at the same time

posted by  SuperJew

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/banhim.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

me, i'm at work, so the filter might be blocking it
you've got two others that i'm pretty sure aren't at work, they are telling you most of those links are dead

fix your links then i'll argue with you
it's sorta fun, now i know why dogs like to chase their tail

besides, there's this little feature built into windows Ctrl + F will net you a little search window, you can type in anything you want, i typed in "semi" found the relevant part and read that
work smarter, not harder

posted by  asa67_stang

Why don't you tell me hobo. How it is made, I do not know. However, my argument with you is not what is a somewhat-forged piston, it is whether or not they exist. I have given you plenty of proof that you don't want to read because you can't deal with the fact that you put this much time and effort into this argument only to be proven wrong.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

You are simply a moron. As I've said previously, I can't tell you how something is made if it doesn't exist. Is that so hard to understand?

posted by  vwhobo

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/bsflag.gif

posted by  SuperJew

I really could not care whether I get banned or not. Maybe then I can find a forum with people who can actually teach me something, not one full of people who follow the guy with the most posts. Hell I could run the "Gearhead Garage" if I had to. All I'd have to do is go to howstuffworks.com and summarize whatever subject I have to. It's not that special, and I think hobo is full of it.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

please see my last post

posted by  SuperJew

But it does exist. Why is that so hard to admit?? I'm not gonna say this again, go to www.google.com, then type in "semi-forged pistons", then read through every result and if that is not enought proof, then I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. Oh, and just because there are no semi-forged pistons in VW's doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

How could anyone possibly teach you, you already seem to know EVERYTHING. And the few things that you might not know you won't pay attention long enough to learn about.

posted by  vwhobo

Well you put it better than I could. I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!! Quick!!! Everyone, follow in my footsteps like you have your beloved hobo!!

posted by  Heat_Seeker

but but but........... he's a teenager, they know everything!!

check your PM's, you might like what's there

posted by  asa67_stang

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/6thsense.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

yeah, we do know everything....were also INVINCIBLE!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

Freakin' perfect :!:

posted by  vwhobo

I see no admitting, because you have made an honest mistake. A mixup of information. Look I can do it. Hey everyone!!! I don't know all that much about cars!! Ain't it sweet?!? Not hard at all. I do know that semi-forged pistons exist and YOU ARE WRONG!!! I shall repeat, YOU ARE WRONG!!!

posted by  Heat_Seeker

dude stop describing yourself its making yourself look bad

posted by  SuperJew

No they don't and no I'm not.

I did a google search and found a bunch of sites that said there are smart people in Colorado. You sure are proof those sites are wrong.

posted by  vwhobo

I don't think I ever made any comments towards you SuperJew. What's your deal? Nope, nevermind, I already know. You're just following hobo because he knows all. Sorry again, I know all, not him.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Hey, a friend showed me this and we thought it might fix your problem. The insructions are pretty simple too.
http://www.geocities.com/marinek3500hd/slitwrist.txt

posted by  vwhobo

And what does a search that says there are smart people in CO have anything to do with this argument, AT ALL!!

posted by  Heat_Seeker

well sorry for wanting to have some fun! cant we all do that once in a while?? besides last time i knew friends stood up for each other...

posted by  SuperJew

Friends or butt-buddies?

posted by  Heat_Seeker

I assume you're talking about me SJ. What exactly do you have "stood up" for me and should I be afraid? 8O :? :D

posted by  vwhobo

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/ChangingSubject.jpg

:D :D

oh yeah....

Friends....if i were in to that i wouldnt do it with someone who could be my father

posted by  SuperJew

SJ and vwhobo = friends

Spirited Dildo and Meat Seeker = butt-buddies

posted by  vwhobo

Haha!! Me change the subject?? Read back a ways and count how many times hobo has changed the subject. I proved the pistons exist and he claims that he wants to know what is a somewhat-forged piston. Somewhere along the way, he still won't admit he's wrong and asks me to tell him how it's made. I'm sure there are easily more than 10 more on top of those 2. Oh and then he brings spirited driver back into this when, clearly, this is my argument, not his.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

dude it was a joke....besides, weve done the research and weve found out the truth about spirited driver.... :D

posted by  SuperJew

Go ahead and tell me what your pointless research has gotten you to think.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Try a reality check you little dipshit. Read the third post in the thread "Need Some Opinions".

That is has been and will continue to be the source of this bullshit. I have not changed the subject, that has been the job of Spirited Dildo and Meat Seeker, Butt Buddies of the New Millenium.

posted by  vwhobo

God damn you're funny hobo, you dickfuck. I don't care about the "source of this bullshit". I care about the argument at hand, which is, whether or not semi-forged pistons exist. Once again, changing the subject just so you can avoid admitting you're wrong for as long as possible.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

HS, i gotta message for ya

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/dude-owned.jpg

posted by  asa67_stang

You are again changing the subject. Please go fuck yourself.

posted by  vwhobo

You have changed the subject well over enough times for you to fuck yourself in the ass with a big rubber dick, break it off and beat your wife with the rest of it. :twisted:

posted by  Heat_Seeker

This is between me and hobo fellas. Stay out of it.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

that you and spirited driver are the same person...or at least on the same computer, and therefore butt-buddies

oh and ASA nice pic! theres definitely more where that comes from!

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/country.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

Well then whoever did this "research" is fucking stupid and needs to go back to ITT Tech and re-learn how to check info like that.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

aaah the typical denial....theyre all the same.

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/bsflag.gif

posted by  SuperJew

I am going to change the subject now, but only for the sake of this argument. Hobo, why don't you show me some proof that they don't exist, then I will admit that I'm wrong.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Well what in god's name makes you think we are the same people??

posted by  Heat_Seeker

the fact that you can open multiple windows of IE at once...while still having the same IP address

posted by  SuperJew

Well I just got one of those $500 dollar dell computers because I heard that they are very good for their price. Hmmmm.... maybe sd has the same dell, after all, they are very popular.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

you clearly have no idea what an IP address is.... :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

And I don't care either because we are not the same person and you made a mistake too.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

hate to say it but the facts don't lie....ill also add that

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/thisthreadsucks.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

Lets all try and keep the discussion civil.

Too much playground name calling and foul language that accomplishes nothing.

We can do without all that.

Do yourself a favor and learn about the forging process. Don't post on here again until you have done as I have instructed. Then ask yourself, "Is it really possible it 'semi-forge' something". If you take the time to actually learn about forged products, the answer will be quite clear.

posted by  Ground Rat

Well, VWHOBO, it all came down this, your are a piece of shit know it all, don't know jack or his brother! Now, please explain how semi-forged pistons are made. I'm waiting...... You do have the answer, don't you?...... Just keep the good shit rolling :D

posted by  lectroid

I think that you could "mildly forge" something but I think it is impossible to "semi forge" something. Just look up what forge means....either you have forged something, or you havn't.

posted by  drowningseason99

maybe semi-forged means that the basic shape of the piston was forged but then the rest of it ( the ring grooves, side relief, etc.) was machined?

posted by  VrrmPshh

I don't know how to break this to you, but you've just described a forged piston. Oddly enough ALL pistons have machine work done to them after the forging or casting process.

posted by  vwhobo

Yeah I figured as much, but i had to throw the idea out there, so does anyone really know and just isnt sayin? if so please pm me cause i genuinely want to know but i dont want to ruin ya'lls fun.

posted by  VrrmPshh

semi-forged pistons don't exist
simple as that

posted by  asa67_stang

ok so how do you semi-forge something period? Cause i see that word used all the time in other metal applications, or is this just a bad term that everyone uses? maybe i should email a forging company and get it straight from the experts...

posted by  VrrmPshh

yeah thats a good idea...thisll be settled once and for all.

(it will probably be a :fu: to Meat_Seeker)

posted by  SuperJew

Probably. there's a lot of those goin his way these days.

posted by  Satty101

Your Message