The Best Car Alarm EVER!!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  The Best Car Alarm EVER!!!!

It's not a statement, it's a question? WHAT IS the best car alarm ever? Lo Jack? Viper? Does Lo Jack work in Europe? Is Best Buy's car alarms the shittiest ever? You know?

posted by  ndogg0079

Personally, I think car alarms are crap, wut do you do when you hear a car alarm? You sit there and say "Shut up" right? the problem is no one goes to see the problem which is why car alarms are pointless, considering how you would be parked, it means your not there, so you are relying on someone else to help you, when that doesn't happen you only have one other chance, that the alarm freaks out the criminal and he runs, but if he's/she's experienced he/she could shut it off easily, to sum up, car alarms are a waste of money.

posted by  muah_cargasim

Actually i have Lo Jack on my car and it would really come in handy if your car is stolen because the ETA of it being found is gauranteed not to be over 88 minutes...thats like your car being found within an 1 1/2 hours. I think thats worth it cause cars get stolen alot around here and i aint trying to lose my RSX. But idk if it would work in...Europe?

posted by  rsxdude

Your Message