integra

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  integra

2 questions

what is the difference between type-r and gsr, besides 25 hp

do all type-r say integra on the back, i think i seen one on a lot the other day but all the badge said was type-r, i should have gotten the vin.

chris

posted by  chris1017

Okay the difference between a GSR and a Type-R is the GSR has a lower rpm range than the Type-R's 8000rpm redline which is sadly where all the torque comes in at so you really have to give it gas. The Type-R takes premium gas and the GSR takes regular. All Type-R's have the logo "Type-R" on the back and yeah they do have the Integra logo also. The only colors they came in where yellow, black and white I think but I could be wrong. :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

theres a guy in this "car club" im in. he has a type-r, and that bitch is fast...but only in high rpm's. Like when i ran him i beat him on take off...but after about 3rd gear...hes gone. Personally i think the GSR is a better car. Specially when it only runs premium and gas prices are sky high right now. But the only colors i have seen here in NC, is Black, which he has and some dorky looking guy with a yellow one. Like the rare yellow ones with the red interior and shit.

posted by  rsxdude

Damn gas prices :banghead:

posted by  FordFromHell351

correct me if i am wrong...

the GSR is basically a non Vtec Integra with a Vtec engine.

Type R has better suspensions which makes it one of the better handling FWD car out there.

Color-wise, i have only seen them in yellow, white and blk...

And they have stock bucket seats if i am not mistaken :thumbs:

Type R is also alot more expensive... :mrgreen:

posted by  nissanTFsx

Both the GSR and the Type-R have VTEC's

The GSR comes in all the other colors and the Type-R comes in those three

Type-R takes premium gas and the GSR takes regular

And yes the Type-R is faster and handles better :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

:confused:

posted by  TranceSpeeder

Your Message