which model is best

Gt-R 32
Gt-R 33
Gt-R 34
Gt-R 35

I personaly like the R33
cause of the body style :thumbs:

posted by  JDMprelude92

I would have to say the GT-R 34, i think its got the better style all round. Don't get me wrong though, i like all Skylines, just the R34 is my favourite.

posted by  car_crazy89

The R32 GTR is king. :thumbs: :smoke: :hi:

R35 GTR? I'm pretty sure it's going to be V35.

posted by  GreekWarrior

I'm an R33 V-Spec fan myself. But I love the R32's because they're a lighter platform, and the R34's are growing on me (plus they have that extra gear).

posted by  Bino

R30 classic.

posted by  fudge

Like a lot of the other people, I like the design of the R33. Followed by the R32 and then the R34

posted by  moostang104314

I just like the looks better of the R34 but the R32 is my favorite considering everything but looks.

posted by  Accord_Man

what are the specs on each?

posted by  Mr E

The specs still wont answer the question...unless the question is intended to be answered as the best car "on paper."

posted by  BavarianWheels

Personally i dig the r34. Obviously I'm a fan, hence the sig.

posted by  TurboLag

in my opinion the r34 looks the best but the r32 is the best

posted by  j3ff

how so?

posted by  TurboLag

I know all you guys are going to jump on me *looks around* but I dont really like Skylines.....*pulls out a bat*.....

But if I had to choose, I would pick the 35.

posted by  FordFromHell351

no offence but i thought it was GT-R's??.... if we're goin' classic GT-R's.. then i'll take a KPGC10 thanks!.. for those who don't know what it looks like, let alone what it is then go type in KPGC10 in google/images... haahah!!

but.. straight out.. personally.. i prefer the BNR32 out of the lot.. i just prefer the lighter body with better handling.. don't get me wrong though.. BNCR33's and BNR34's are mint.. still.. BNR32 for me thanks!

posted by  HyundaGuy

also, that's a DR30/DR30X.. then HR31.. then BNR32.. then BNCR33.. then BNR34.. then V35.. if you wanna go all skylines.. shiiiet... i might have to open up my book 'le brains...

i think it goes..
1957 prince skyline (ASL1)
1959 prince skyline (ASL2)
1962 datsun/nissan skyline (ASGT)
1963 datsun/nissan skyline (LGT1)
1965 datsun/nissan skyline (LGT2)
... blank pages....
1972 nissan skyline (KPGC10)
1975 nissan skyline (KPGC110)
... big ol' break for nissan on the skyline side of things... introduction of the 200/300 series....
1982 nissan skyline (DR30)
1984 nissan skyline (DR30X)
1986 nissan skyline (HR31)
1988 nissan syline (BNR32)
1993 nissan skyline (BNCR33)
1999 nissan skyline (BNR34)
2004/2005 nissan skyline (V35)

... don't ask me for the engine's pre-DR30.. i think the DR30, DR30X and HR31 all had the FJ20DET.. then the BNR32, BNCR33, BNR34 has the RB26DETT.. which is now changed to an engine that i'm unfamiliar with...

that's all the 'GT-R' engine's though.. AND.. the DR30, DR30X and HR31 ARE NOT a GT-R... oldest GT-R is the KPGC10... newest is the BNR34...

wow.. i've got no life..

posted by  HyundaGuy

its a toss between the R33 and R34, but if i had to choose one of the other it would have to be an R34, looks more aggressive i think.

posted by  ukcarman

KILL THE NON-SKYLINE WORSHIPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme guess, you think they're over-rated? Over-priced?

posted by  Godlaus

i'd have to say the R33. to me, it looks more "classy" than an r34, but it still has that agressive and sporty look to it

posted by  aogmblah

has anyone here ever actually driven any model skyline..? not a gts-t, a GT-R?

posted by  HyundaGuy

I like the Lines of the R34 and I just can't get enough of that Bay Side Blue

posted by  MvilleKid

hmm... i like the front of the R33 best... and the rear of the R34. wonder if its possible to do a mod like that...?

anyone wanna photoshop it? :laughing:

posted by  pik_d

anythings possible when you've got a ton of doosh!

other wise, yeah i'd say it is possible.. still... i'd go with an R32.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message