Should i get this car

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Should i get this car

i was thinking about getting a 1994 Mitishubishi 3000GT twin turbo with a bigger intercooler, lighter flywheel, and new fuel and oil pumps at 110kmh for 7000 dollars should i get that or save up for a new car and if not for what new car :drool:

posted by  Rocko790165

Wait a minute, are you saying the whole car is only 700? The Twin Turbo engine is worth more than that. I know I probably misunderstood, clarify that alittle. But, it goes with out saying, if it really was 700 its a STEAL. I own a DSM myslef, solid cars.

posted by  Masuk

i believe it says 7000.

posted by  carls47807

OMG I appologize for that, I dont know why I didnt see that. I scare my self sometimes.

posted by  Masuk

Go for it!

posted by  Godlaus

7000 for a 94' VR4 is a pretty good deal. cuz 3kGT owners out there are selling their SL's for pretty much the same price as well...plus the bigger intercooler and lighter flywheel, u save on installation also. Anyways, its still a used car, test drive it before u buy.

posted by  nissanTFsx

Yes always be wary of "good finds" test drive and thoroughly check the car before buying.....

posted by  GreekWarrior

Sure, sounds like a good deal to me. Go for it.

posted by  FordFromHell351

Definetly get it. Make sure you flog it when you test drive it. Take it to a parking lot and do some donuts and rev it a bunch, make sure it doesnt overheat

posted by  TurboLag

:thumbs:
Nice one but yeah go for it

posted by  mx3_monster

i doubt that there'll be anything wrong with it, lol.. the boxes are strong as an ox and the 6G72 engine's are just as resistant.. that's why they're so expensive.. cause they're impossible to kill.. you ever tryed killin' a vr4 galant..? or an evo..? shiiiiet.. go out and try killin' a 3000gt.. lmao!!

posted by  HyundaGuy

good buy~! go for it.

posted by  newuser03

sounds really good, test the brakin tho, and remmeber carfax is ur best friend

posted by  Stem

Your Message