Looking for someone that Imports Skylines

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Looking for someone that Imports Skylines

What's up, question for you guys in the states, any one knows any companies that are doing the conversion on skylines??? I'm in the Navy in Japan and I want to bring my Skyline GTR R33 back what me and i'm having a hard time find someone that is willing to do it. Motorex was one of my first options but they are playing games and they are not on the list of importers (RI's) as of 20 June 2005. I don't know if they lost their license to do it, but they may not be any option at all.

posted by  tilmonr

Sorry, I couldn't tell you how to import your R33. But congrats on getting one! You just fulfilled many guys life goal :thumbs:

posted by  TurboLag

there's several suggestion here along with useful links .http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=59326 where ya stationed at? hopefully not with the dirty kitty

posted by  airmanUSN

Thanks for the help guys, keep on bringing in the information! there's a pic of my car in front of my house.... Oh heck no, not that ship! up at the weather center.

posted by  tilmonr

sweet car, hopefully i'll get to at least stop there on a cruise

posted by  airmanUSN

How much is it to purchase a skyline R33? because im thinking about buying one...

posted by  inam

If you can get over here you can find good "no repair" cars from around 18,000 on up to about 50,000 (the ones that cost the most are the ones that have maybe 1,000 miles and are in A+ condition) My car is in about A-, it has about 40,000 miles on it (it had no major mods on it till i got it). If the guy tells you that it's an repair car that is not always a bad thing, it could have been in a minor finder bender or it could have been trashed. If you could afford to come here for about 2-3 days (japan is a very expensive place to stay or live) you can find one for cheap, but finding some back in the states to do the work on it is becoming hard. I might have to sell and buy something in the states. If you guys in the states are looking (and you know some one that will do the work on the car to make them *legal*) I live by all the dealer major dealerships on the main island. Here is the place where I bought my car at, It's in chiba about 30mins from tokyo... http://www.king-buyer.co.jp/index3.php?p=3 and here is the post on my car.... it's on the nissan GT page 6 at the bottom (note the yellow writing at the bottom, that means that the car is sold, so if you look at cars on that site anything with that they are not there).

posted by  tilmonr

i heard that if your married they'll ship you car for free or at least help, check with psd or with your LPO or LCPO. i could be wrong though i've only been in a year

posted by  airmanUSN

Your Message