Looking for parts and esperetly need Help!!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Looking for parts and esperetly need Help!!!!

So here's my prob. I just bought a 3rd gen toyota camry ('92 to be exact) and I have searched everywhere for parts. I was able to pull some things off this forum and toyotanation, but I cant find projector headlights for my car anywhere on the web. I know they exist because I have seen them on two different 3rd gen camrys. I hope this thing shows the picture of what they look like. If anyone could help me I would gladly appreciate it. Thanx.

posted by  elchango36

Those also could be a conversion from another car

posted by  99integra

But they look exactly the same as 3rd gen toyota camry headlights. I havent seen anyother car that has headlights that would look remotly like this generation camry.

posted by  elchango36

Hmm, I will try to find some places where I bought my headlights :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

thanx, im a little relieved, someone is willing to help me.

posted by  elchango36

I know of a few headlight plaxces as well, Ill check into them for you

posted by  Zalight

thank u as well!!!!! :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

try matrixracing.com bought mine there not sure about your car though

posted by  airmanUSN

also found these. not projectors but good looking imo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=79854444 50&category=33710
Also what's the lexus version of the camry? maybe lexus lights fit

posted by  airmanUSN

sorry, both places I checked didn't have projectors for camrys

posted by  Zalight

Try Andysautosport.com and nopi.com.

posted by  FordFromHell351

those headlights (although very nice) are for a gen 4 camry. I have a gen 3. It's a totally different headlight. Also, ys, I already tried matrixracing and came up with sqaut.It seems like no one online sells projection headlights for my year. Thanx anyway for the effort. :thumbs:
If there's anyone out there that knows anything concerning my problem, please help me out. Im going crazy. Thanx!!

posted by  elchango36

first of all i want to say thanx 2 those of you who have tried to help.i had already tried andys. I never heard of nopi and i just checked it out...it looks promising but no luck with headlights. airman has a good question, i think the lexus version of the camry was the es 300 but i could be wrong. Does anybody know if those headlights would fit?? I think the es 300 already had projector headlights in the early 90's.

posted by  elchango36

I think they might. Ill check into that for you right now. You may have to get "custom" :hi: :smoke:

yeah...lexus es 300....no go. Lights dont match. any other suggestions???

posted by  elchango36

You know, maybe if you can find all the front end parts from a Lexus ES 300, then you could do a full front end conversion. It would look really cool, especially if it was a newer conversion! :mrgreen:

But you probably dont want to go through that trouble.

:doh: Im running out of ideas. Those lights will fit if you take the front clip to get the slots molded to fit them. It shouldnt cost that much.

thanx alot ... ill keep that idea as a last resort. I would like to keep the camry look, although a lexus front end wouldnt look bad at all. hhhmmmm....dont know yet at this point in time. For right now ill just keep trying. I know they're out there somewhere. The problem is just locating them.

posted by  elchango36

if the es 300 has stock projectors buy a set from a junk and a set of camry lights and try to modify them. camrys have etched lens so you could probably hide the modification

posted by  airmanUSN

thanx...but in doing so will I have any problems with electrical wiring. I don't want ot start a fire or anything while im driving. I wouldn't mind doing it myself as long as it was perfectly safe for both me and my car.

posted by  elchango36

is it illegal to mod headlights in Illinois???

posted by  elchango36

Your Message