my R34 skyline wagon

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  my R34 skyline wagon

look at my R34 skyline wagon

posted by  MCougar05

thats the shit man where u pick up that baby

posted by  rice rocket05

Where he pick up that baby, maybe off google images :wink2:

posted by  99integra

haha already saw that on here. And it looks more like an R34 front end conversion on a newer Volvo or something.

posted by  car_crazy89

I don't think Skyline ever made a wagon and if they did my respect for them went down a little

posted by  99integra

Ya lol, thats exactly what I thought, my mom and Dad have both driven Volvos since the day I was born, right when I saw that I thought no way thats a Skyline. I couldnt imagine there being much performance out of a wagon?

posted by  Masuk

photochop

posted by  importluva

EXACTLY and that would be sad if nissan did make a skyline wagon :screwy:

posted by  mx3_monster

I like some Wagons, older and two door though. Like Ranchwagons, 2 door Chevy ('55-'57) and Malibu/Chevelle.

posted by  car_crazy89

definatly Volvo. That's the pic in ahoo's sig, I caught the Volvo thing when I saw it there. I just love being smarter than *cough cough* other people :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

And by other people you mean the guy who started this thread right. I knew it looked familiar but couldnt remember who had it.

posted by  car_crazy89

yep. well unless that car actually exists and he owns it, but if he did, he should fess up that it's just a Volvo with a Skyline front, not a Skyline with a top on the back. All those options are retarded so it looks like our friend MCougar05 is in a little over his head. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

Lots of ricers try to make their cars look like skylines. This one could be a legit ricer wannabe.

posted by  Oomba

Isn't there a 'Stagea' or something in Japan only, which is bassically a Skylinr 'wagon'?......It looks slightly different than that, though :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

that's just a Stagea wagon with a BNR34 front, nothing out of the ord. for japanese folk.

posted by  HyundaGuy

yeah and they look like this..... http://www.fantasycars.com/sedans/html/stageanis.html i live in Japan and haven't seen too many of these running around.

posted by  tilmonr

hey nice area to live in for the jms car's, where about's in japan? i've alway's wondered what it was like around Kansai Service, HKS would constantly be runnin' there customer's car's, it'd be awesome!

posted by  HyundaGuy

of course they didnt make a wagon for the skyline i just wanted to show u the pic

posted by  rice rocket05

But you weren't the one that started the thread

posted by  99integra

That's not the same as the car at the beginninig of this thread. Still a Volvo or Photochop. Still rice.

posted by  jedimario

I think we cought an idiot with multiple accounts.

he(or she) slipped already.

posted by  Accord_Man

Haha, you are right, that is what I was origionally thinkin, just wanted to see if I wasn't the only one that caught that :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Thats just a damn Volvo with a R35 front end. :banghead: How stupid is that?

posted by  FordFromHell351

it's neither a photoshop nor a Volvo. It's a last gen Nissan StageA wagon with the Skyline front. the Stagea is essentially the same chassis as the skyline, and are fast cars, themselves.

posted by  ChrisV

finally someone understands what i'm saying!! it's a stagea rear with a BNR34 front end....

posted by  HyundaGuy

The R35 had not been released yet...

posted by  Bino

Ohh, they are making an R35? Show me pics

posted by  99integra

I think you can find a few on Google, looks pretty nice (if i was looking at the right pics lol).

posted by  car_crazy89

I thought it was the infinity G35, but that looks nothing like the pic anyway

posted by  Accord_Man

Theres various different pics that come up on Google if you do 'Nissan Skyline R35', this is one: (not counting the R35 'concept')

http://x3r0.skyblog.com/pics/106804180_small.jpg

posted by  car_crazy89

In my last popular mechanics mag it had a new infinity that was going to be the new skyline GT-R36 because the R35 was the G35.

posted by  Accord_Man

Really i have no idea, i've heard there is an R35 but then i've also heard that theres only the G35 so i dont know for sure.

posted by  car_crazy89

nah skylines never came in a 'wagon' version, photoshopped or has been worked on somewhere, at least its different lol.

posted by  ukcarman

i seem to remember reading somewhere in a "MOTOR" magazine that nissan can't afford to produce GT-R's anymore, thus leaving the BNR34 as the last GT-R forever, mainly because they lost unbelievable amounts of cash on producing engine's like the SR20DET, RB26DETT and VQ30DETT... just the big old racing engine's.. cost's to much to produce, same happened with mitsubishi and the 4G93 and also same happened with toyota and the 4A-GZE, stopped producing them for the MR2 and introduced the 3S-GTE from the ST165!!..

anyway, back to nissan being out of funding to produce new GT-R's, :ohcrap: <-- that was my expression.. then it all of a sudden changed to :laughing: <-- that.. mainly because now that nissan arn't producing the new GT-R's, they wont be importing all the newer car's in anymore due to lack of numbers.. meaning that if i were to go out today, purchase an BNR32 and then keep it in mint condition for 30 years, down the track, that car will be worth %75 more then the purchase price...? yeah?...

i do believe that the KPGC10 is worth close on $35,000.00 here in adelaide and that's a common oldie skyline down these parts! imagine something as old and rare as an 1954 Prince Skyline!! AWW!!... yeah.. we all gotta go out and buy ourselve's a GT-R and quick!

posted by  HyundaGuy

Skyline did make a wagon the last was built in 1990 this model was avaliable in Australia. A 4 cyclinder version of the 1986 skyline was also made in Australia and it was called the Pintara.
http://deluxe31.hp.infoseek.co.jp/wagon_at_city/134-3426_IMG.JPG
1989 Skyline Wagon sold in Australia.

posted by  eemo_crash

Did you read all of this thread?

posted by  Cliffy

I have read the rest of the fourm I was acutally talking to the person that said that skyline never made a wagon, because they did. back in the 80's though. by the way the Stagea is avaliable in Australia as well not just Japan

posted by  eemo_crash

Wow, I'm starting to show up in all these dead threads now, I feel old or something lol.

And dang I was stupid, hope I'm a bit better than that now...:ohcrap:

posted by  jedimario

omgosh that is amazing i had no idea they even made those .... wow ...

posted by  lamboluver

skylines have come in lots of wagon versions, actually. they've been built since the late 50's when they started out as a family sedan. as a family sedan, there was a wagon variation available as late as the late 80's. additionally there's this: http://cars.ign.com/articles/682/682267p1.html (second pic down.)

and one of my faves, the '67 wagon: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/_crazycarl88_/?action=view¤t=6 0sSkylineWagon3.jpg

lose respect if you want, but i think it'd be infinitely badass to mod one of these things... nobody would see it coming and let's face it... you've never seen one custom.

posted by  crazycarl88

way to revive a really old thread!!:thumbs:

posted by  glagon1979

i didn't know it was really old at the time... it just came up in my google search and was the reason i signed up to this site. but yeah, i'm a noob.

posted by  crazycarl88

Your Message