95 dx civic auto to 5spd conversion

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  95 dx civic auto to 5spd conversion

how much would it cost me? and what kind should i be looking at? -links would be great

posted by  Boondock Saint

The more you talk about this car the more I think you should get a different one

posted by  Oomba

Not sure what it'd cost you but it'd be around the price of the transmission, shifter, clutch and all the other manual parts you'd need for it, also i think you'd have to put a hole in the floor for the shifter.

posted by  car_crazy89

i know what you mean and im broke...i jsut want to convert the auto to a 5spd to work on my skills....im still somewhat new to it and a new car dosnt look like an option

posted by  Boondock Saint

here's an idea, go out.. get an EH-2 civic, 5spd man.. learn how to do your 'skills' in that civic, much better then learning how to drive in a converted man... they drive stupidly and just plain old feel weird.

my dad had an LH Torana that was auto for years, then decided to change it to a 4spd man and it was retarded, i hated driving that thing! HORRIBLE!!....

trust me, if you're intending on doin' thing's like that, then you're better off lookin' for an EG-6 and puttin' all the part's from that EG-4 onto it to make it basically exactly the same as the EG-4 except as a manual..

i learnt to drive a manual in a Datsun 120Y... there ya go!.. that's a nice learner for ya! HHHAHA!!

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message