00' Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  00' Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

I've found this car, but you have to let me know if this is a good deal or if I should shop around some more. Ok this guy is selling a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT with 74K miles on it. Clear title. Loaded. Sunroof/moonroof. Clear title. Really its a great looking car. Here's his description of it *quote* "This Ecplise is a great car. Very sharp looking and runs and drives just as well. The wheels are 17" chrome and tires on front have less than 3000 miles on them and the rear have about 12000 on them. It has an aftermarket cd player with factory infinity speakers. As you can see from the pictures is a very nice car. The last picture will show the front bumper. The bumper needs repainted on the lower half but there is no damage to the front end other than the bumper. The bumper does not need replaced; I had an estimate of $300 to get it repainted so figure that into your bid. There is a small dent in the driver’s side door under the mirror. The body is perfect other than the front bumper and that small dent. Interior is also perfect. The car has a magnaflow muffler on it that sounds very nice. It does not make the car sound like a bumble bee but just give is a deep sound. Also has the euro tail light that make the rear of the car very sharp. I have also put in the hyper blue head lights which light up the road very nice at night." *unqoute* Below are pics of what it looks like.

posted by  Pmutch

This is all I have to say (http://www.mitsubishisucks.com/cars/models/eclipse/)

posted by  99integra

Agree I do. (yoda) :laughing:

posted by  Accord_Man

Buzz killed... theres gotta be something good about them.

posted by  Pmutch

you can transplant a 4G63 straight in.. bolt in.. literally..:) that's a good thing..

posted by  HyundaGuy

I think that's total BS. If you'd care to prove it I'm more than willing to eat my words.

posted by  Bino

Hmm, I was thinking of buying the Eclipse GT too. How much is he asking for?
It's an automatic and with a muffler only...that's a little ricey
but it is a nice car I test drove it the other day and it has a very smooth engine and good power

posted by  ed_7702

only reason i say that is because i'm positive that they come stock with a 4G61, practically the same engine as the 4G63 but N/A.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message