1996 Nissan Primera SE 2.0 (4 door)

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  1996 Nissan Primera SE 2.0 (4 door)

Hi, i recentley saw a 1996 (N) reg nissan primera for sale. It was £400, in good condition except some scratches, leather, air con, full electrics, alloys and a 6 CD changer. Is this a bargain? and should i think about buying it? as its soo cheap. i may work on it for a while, make it look better and then sell it on making a profit. But is it a good car? I will get a pic asap :thumbs:

posted by  carcrazziecarl

My dad had the same car as you did. But the engine broke after 6 years. It was a nice car to be in but it wasn't special so you would find it hard to make a profit if you sell it on.

£400 is the norm for these cars and there probably will be some problems as my old neighbour had the same problem with her Primera as my dad. Also it had an annoying squeaky clutch :mrgreen:

Buy it if you're good with cars because chances are that the service history will be patchy.

posted by  fudge

my mate's older brother baught one for $2,600AUD and he had it worked and fitted to have an SR20DET dropped in it, that was 7 years ago, he still has it and has worked it since.. i seem to remember him saying "before the SR20-turbz it was a mint car anyway, fun to drive when you're on your own mate, you should look into gettin' one" instead of that i got a Datsun 120Y at 14, lmao!

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message