The Beast!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  The Beast!!!

this is my ultimate sick ride, it's like phulley syk maayt!! it's lyk phulley off t4p BRUZ!!

nah but for real, it's just somethin' to get me from A to B until i either get a 4G63T or an SA22C to play with.. maybe even a datsun 1600 or a 1200 ute.. meh.. what eva.. I JUST WANT A FASTER CAR!!

posted by  HyundaGuy

Not sure I understand your dialect.....but that sure is one dodgy motor! :ohcrap: :thumbs:

Just sorry that nobody else can see it coz the site you linked us all to was another Forum.....thus may be deamed as an advert! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

sorry, wasn't a dodgey advertisment, i just don't know how to put the direct pics up, and that motor is practically brand spankin' new and stock, it's actually quite a good car/engine/trans.

anyone wanna give me a few websites i could use to upload my pics on the net?

posted by  HyundaGuy

photobucket.com is good, but it alutomatically resizes ur pics if their more than 250 kb :ohcrap:

imageshack.com is pretty good too

posted by  Stem

i'm postin' those pics up on there now.. on PHOTOBUCKET!! YEAH!!

*puttin' pic's on photobucket.......*

http://photobucket.com/albums/a52/HyundaiGuy/?action=view¤t=Image066. jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3

THERE YA GO LADS!!

posted by  HyundaGuy

It's okay mate.....In my oppinion, a car's a car, and respect to you for keeping yours...um...clean? lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

lmao, nah i bought it for $1,200.00 aus and i've thrashed it seriously badly since, i've blown engine's and gearboxes, aswel as clutches, lol.

it's in great nick, i can't wait to get a 4G63T for it and a box that can handle it! it's gonna be perfect!.. i'm hopin' to blow off Evo's and STi's!

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message