70's toyota corolla?aftermarket parts? i got questions

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  70's toyota corolla?aftermarket parts? i got questions

ive spent hours searching, i dont own this kind of a car YET, but im thinking, so im doing research before i make the purchase, but im trying to see if they sell aftermarket parts for these, like body kits, and other stuff
so does anyone know?
and is it possible to convert these to powersteering?
and if they dont come with coilover suspension at the rear, and it has those leap springs, is it possible to convert them?

posted by  machspeed

dude, you can turn a 70's rolla into an S13 silvia if you want, anything's possible with the right amount of doosh, there's a bloke cruisin' around Adelaide with a CA18DET in his rolla, it's off tap... it's red and it's a KE70.

There's also another bloke cruisin' around with a pitch black one with a worked 4A-GZE in his, runnin' 12psi on his supercharger, it's off tap!

you can do what ever you want to a car, aslong as you've got the doosh, if you need a website for some parts for them send me a PM and i'll send back the site's address, the export to place's as far away as alaska so if you're a yank, then you're all good mate.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Any reason why you say doosh all of the time?

posted by  Accord_Man

got a friend named dusan (sounds like do-sharn), we call him douchbag, i call him doosh, he hate's it, also, doosh is another form of sayin' money, plus.. i've only said it twice.. so i aint sayin' it all the time.

posted by  HyundaGuy

O yeah it was only once, I guess it just seemed like you said it a lot more times for some reason. O well, my bad.

posted by  Accord_Man

so i guess its extremely easy to do any conversion on this car
im thinking of converting the leap springs to coil overs
basicly modernize it
powersteering, disc brakes, i guess i can get them off newer models
but wut engine to choose? im thinking of an mr2 engine
or maybe a blacktop 2.0?
wuts a good engine that toyota makes?
i wanna drop the biggest 4 cyl or sumthin

posted by  machspeed

How bout the new 2.5 liter in the Altima :hi:

posted by  99integra