posted by  C4Power

You're saying that you have a Callaway model
http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/bsmeter.gif

posted by  99integra

And how bout introducing yourself :banghead:

posted by  99integra

Isn't the integra the entry level?

posted by  C4Power

What are you tryin to say? :ticking: And yes it was the best entry level car Acura has ever made and now its legacy has transferred into the RSX

posted by  99integra

And why was this posted in the "asian imports" section?

posted by  ChrisV

to show the rice harvesters hows its done

posted by  C4Power

^ :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

go get em kid.

posted by  importluva

Oh boy...

So, what would you have to say about "rice harvesters"?

posted by  hondaman

Let me guess, and you think all of us in this section of the forum drive civics with big wings and distasteful bodykits....HAH

posted by  thunderbird1100

Okay genius, a rice harvester are chinese rice pickers :laughing:. What your little mind is trying to comprehend is why aren't these guys all for my car, reason 1, you're full of shit, reason 2, nobody believes you, reason 3, you're full of shit. You don't think an R34 or twin Supra could school most domestics out there? Maybe you should be a "little" more "open" minded :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

isn't that car touring the world...? i thought i seen it in a car show here in adelaide about two months ago.. hmm.. looks really familiar.. plus.. my brother drives a twin turbo supra that has just pushed itself into 1094hp at the motor, so that's quite a bit more then what you've got.. it's a 11 year project and he's still got another 4 years to go before he releases it on the drag racing/car show scene, so hey.. we're meant to pretend that he HASN'T got it, ok?

OHHHHH... and if you wanna bullshit, then i've got a blown block hemi (682ci) V8 with an efi and a quad supercharger kit along with a $400,000,000.00 internal package!! :laughing: it's pushing 4500hp!! AT THE WHEELS!!... it's in my Hyundai EXCEL!! YEAH!!..

posted by  HyundaGuy

I contemplated adding a shitcan to the back of my car and a 15" wing and sell it to some idiot who'll think it's something special for entirely too much money.

Current aftermarket equipment: The Outer Banks, NC (OBX) decal as well as the Spinning and AFAA decals have made it really fast, I'll have you know. Don't knock the civic with the tempermental air conditioner, sticky fifth gear and exercise decals until you drive it. It's pretty fast. :thumbs:

posted by  Patrick

lmao!! i've got 25 stickers on my '74 civic! it's got like 4000hp+ man!! it's off tap!! 0 - 100km/h in like .001 second!

posted by  HyundaGuy

:orglaugh: Add a Type R badge and you have 5000hp. :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

i was thinkin' about it bro, maybe a VTEC one too, then a VTEC-TURBO and then like, 5 more NOS stickers, maybe i'll end up doin' like .001 second 1/4mi. times!!

man, that little hatchie thingo in your avatar looks like it's fast, lots of stickers man! it doesn't matter what it is cause it's got stickers and the wheels are spinning, he's like goin' outta control!! he's like.. fully ricer bro!!

posted by  HyundaGuy

Dude it's a D1 drift car they have sponsers, they have to have stickers. Just like the V8 supercars. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Wrong forum, ass.

posted by  Oomba

:screwy: Okaaaaaay

posted by  99integra

Thread title American Style in the Asian Imports forum. Is my crazy train of logic moving too fast for ya?

posted by  Oomba

Well the guy who started this thread had a stupid reason why it was started here (not sure why it was started in another part of the forum to :ohcrap: ).

posted by  car_crazy89

bro, i know it's a D1GP USA car, i know the driver came 1st in 98, 99, 00, 01 and 02, and i also know that he's now runnin' a 455hp toyota supra that has come 1st in 04 and 05, i know quite a bit about drifting, i was just tryin' to be a full on ricer fag who thought that they were awesome and knew everything!

posted by  HyundaGuy

You're funny. :laughing:

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/attentionwhore.jpg

:mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

rofl BOUT DAMN TIME SOMEONE said it. i think he is the somewhat smarter version of CarEXPERT, by putting his stupid ass comments in other threads, just to get a crapload of posts. tisk tisk :thumbs:

posted by  Stem

that's rather rude, thank's for tellin' me that you think i'm a stupid ass.. also, thank's for callin' me smarter then a so called 'CarEXPERT' *that was sarcastic*, i'm just giving my :2cents: on situations, if you don't like me posting, say so and i'll just shut up.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Sorry man I was just making a joke. :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Uh oh....Those "rice harvesters" are going to flame your ass :laughing:

Nice engine though...Im surprised it hasnt spun a bearing yet :laughing:

posted by  FordFromHell351

That attention whore can be the center of attention with me ANYTIME....damn! :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  FordFromHell351

Giggity giggity giggity...all right

posted by  Oomba

maybe I should sell it and get 4 Integra's 6 Civic's and a WRX, turbo of course( 1,385hp), you know the one with the real cool hood scoop and Type R sticker. R for RICE. now get bent

posted by  C4Power

And then again, perhaps you could just shut the **** up with your ignorant bullshit. People like you are closed-minded ass clowns.

posted by  hondaman

must have hit a nerve

posted by  C4Power

Dan the Man, now isn't that original, who gave you that nickname, yourself?
Dan the Honda Man -classic

posted by  C4Power

And ignorant trolls like you...unwelcome.

I would be willing to bet you've never even driven a car your life...

posted by  hondaman

whats a "cain"?, and I'm ignorant :clap: ant

posted by  C4Power

Seriously, do you have nothing better to do in your 12 year old life than to come on here and try to pretend like you actually have a brain cell?

posted by  hondaman

my dream car, 1996 Honda Accord, with the Type R sticker :orglaugh:

posted by  C4Power

Good for you! Now why don't you go to your mommy, and come back when you actually know shit!

posted by  hondaman

Or come back when he actually has a car :wink2:

posted by  fudge

ok,to prove the car is mine, give me a word, and I'll write it on plain white paper with a blue sharpie and photo on any location of the car you pick.

posted by  C4Power

We might be waiting a long time.

He hasn't shown that he has any actual knowledge, experience or brainpower yet. He's just trying to be an insulting little pile of shite.

posted by  ChrisV

Okay, so you got a bunch of pictures of it. Whoop de ****ing do. That proves nothing except that you had the opportunity to take many pictures of it.

posted by  hondaman

did you not read what I said I would do?

posted by  C4Power

I see, you afraid to be proven wrong.

posted by  C4Power

One word: photoshop. Hell, I could prove I had a McLaren F1 if I wanted to doing that.

posted by  hondaman

Or how about a photo with you standing next to it or a small video clip of you driving it?

posted by  fudge

here you go, proof, plus check out the liquid paint

posted by  C4Power

You know, I really don't care whether you have one or not. That doesn't change the fact that you are an ignorant moron and don't know shit.

posted by  hondaman

an ignorant moron that doesn't no shit except how to have a better, more expensive, faster, cleaner, ride than you.

posted by  C4Power

I'm through talking with you jackass. If you get off proving you have a better car than a ****ing 18 year old, then good on you. Contrary to what you seem to believe, just because a car is Japanese does not make it rice. Japanese make good and bad cars, just as any other company does, including your obviously beloved American brands.

But it's apparent that I am wasting my time on you. I don't expect you got halfway through some of those big words in there before you gave up.

posted by  hondaman

I have to take back my remarks to Talonchick, as it's quite apparent that some people ARE buying Corvettes for compensation for other shortcomings...

posted by  ChrisV

and to rip on honda owners :ohcrap:

posted by  fudge

And you do care I own it, deep down all you can think of is one day, somehow, getting a real nice ride like mine. Hey, you might hit the lottery, you never know.

posted by  C4Power

No, I really don't give a ****! :thumbs:

posted by  hondaman

yeah, your right, someone got to drive those shitboxes -so the rest of us can look cool :thumbs:

posted by  C4Power

You must really need to compensate C4...but I'm through with you. Post all the shit you want to, everyone thinks you're a ****ing idiot anyway.

posted by  hondaman

I've already had nicer. And faster.

Funny thing is, people here have called me arrogant for trying to correct people, but it cannot hold a candle to the kind of arrogance it takes to make posts like the ones we see by C4Power...

posted by  ChrisV

BUUURRN!!! i think you flamed the boy chrisv, watch out! he's gonna call you a little ricer kid aswel!! AHH!!

posted by  HyundaGuy

:confused: that hood is buckin fugly. Oh and all you've shown us is a hood and an LT1(which sucks compared to LS1) with way to many pepboys chrome accessories. :fu: oh and no i'm not jealous my car is just as clean and no it might not be as fast but a 1.8L with 248Hp compared to a 5.7L with 300 something is a lot more impressive displacement to power ratio IMAO :2cents:

posted by  airmanUSN

Oh and i was wrong. A real Callaway(the test car) had 880 hp, still lets do a little math though.

C4 Twin Turbo Corvette
254 mph top speed
880 hp = Extremely expensive Car thats has 880 hp. OK

Toyota Supra Single Turbo 3L 6 Cylinder
249 mph top speed
1000+ Hp = Car that cost 60-70,000 to build

final conclusion your still a dick that spent too much money for a status symbol that basically says hey look at me mid-life crisis over here! :fu:

posted by  airmanUSN

Ah **** him, he is just an ignorant dick showing off his "daddys" car

posted by  99integra

Jealous little dog eaters, so If I eat dog cooked on a stick with some white rice, can I hang out with you guys?, I'll bring my Integra, 1.8L with NOS and A turbo!!, I can carry about 3 medium sized dogs in the hatch.

posted by  C4Power

You really want to bring the bad side outta me don't ya :ticking:

posted by  99integra

10 minit order ready 10 minit- you rike sauce?

posted by  C4Power

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just laughing because you'll be banned from these forums in a matter of no time...

You really are just a 12 year old **** showing off your dad's car, aren't you?

posted by  hondaman

Okay, first of all I want your 1/4 mile times because mine were 8.9@149.6mph, lets see if your car can beat that

posted by  99integra

**** that. why dont you sell that pos c4 and get a real vette. owning a c4 isnt a big accomplishment, thats like owning an 80s porche. any dipshit with 12 grand can get there hands on one. does that mean you have a faster car than some of us? **** no. does that mean you have better driving abillities than us? **** no. does that mean you no more things than us? **** no. all that means is your a retard with one of the shittiest vettes made. (of course its still a vette, but its still the shittiest vettes ever made) so again sell that pos and get a real vette.

posted by  72firebird

Like I said Honda Kid, deep down you wish you had it. I love the pic of the door opened so we can see the auto shifter and the nice cloth interior. keep up the good work!!- war 4 door mid 90's Accords with cloth.

posted by  C4Power

A Callaway being the shittiest Vette ever made :screwy:

posted by  99integra

Dude just shut the **** up, you still didn't answer my question.

posted by  99integra

no. not a callaway. the c4s. in relation to vettes the production c4 (in mine and many peoples opinions) are the shittiest vettes made to date. the possibility of his vette being a c4 is very unlikely. i was talking about his gay lil white c4.

posted by  72firebird

Actually, more on the surface I wish you'd shut the **** up. You are a little 12 year old bastard trying to be something more than you are, which is nothing. Now listen you dumb f*ck, I have put a lot of work into that damn car and you have no right to insult it asshat. Now why don't you stop playing around with daddy's car or whoever the f*ck's car that is and go watch some Sponge Bob Sqaurepants with your gay ass, ok?

posted by  hondaman

I thought he was talking about the Callaway, but that is one thing I do agree with you on :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

lol i can see him walking up to some random car and standing next to it and taking a picture holding a sign that says "this is my car bitch"

posted by  72firebird

War 7.86 second Integras, 2,350Hp Supra's- Honda 4 doors-Cloth interior's-
NOS with a turbo and a 1.2L go-ped engine. white rice, dog shish-ka-bobs-carbon fiber- plastic wings- Type R red stickers- egg rolls you do rike egg rolls no? me ruv egg roll long time. Civics with bondo- 14 inch rims- inline -4 cylinder lawnmower engines and Jackie Chan movies OUT

posted by  C4Power

for that 60-70 gs if you are mechanicly inclined you could probably build a twin turbo callaway clone for that amount of money. it probably wouldnt handle as good. but you could probably get it somewhere close. (or for the really gay kids like c4 you can go out and spend 2 grand on callaway vette body peices. and another 300 at pepboys for the engine dress up )

posted by  72firebird

I see how it is, you being the little dickweed that you are does not know shit about cars, you tell me something eh, how does a turbo work, what is the difference between wet and dry nitrous, what is a camshaft, what is a crankshaft, is there pistons in brakes, what does the camshaft do, what does the crankshaft do, before I argue with you I want you to answer my question before I know for sure that I am arguing with a "grown up"

posted by  99integra

Hey ****er, at least I don't have to compensate with a car for a lack of other things...

posted by  hondaman

Deep down we wish we had the boxiest Corvette ever made (Ugliest in my opinion)... Ha!

hey C4 now i got a real problem with you. first off the stupid rice and dog eating sh!t is just plan steriotypical ignorance and racism but you want to start talking crap about me and i know myself and about 10 marines and airmen that would whoop you little punk a$$ so shut the F*** up and go tell your mommy that i just said a$$ you 12 year old POS. :thumbs: OH and from what i've read about a real Callaway(i'm not sure there so cool i've never even heard of one) they're turbo cars. and from the numerous pics you've posted of just the engine i don't see turbos or piping for any? what gives?

posted by  airmanUSN

:orglaugh:
http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/MMAowned.jpg

posted by  99integra

oh and for the rest of you guys i didn't some recon this is what his vette really looks like http://www.uwm.edu/~picmack/redneck_corvette.jpg

p.s. sorry if i offended anybody with my language ignorance just make me mad

posted by  airmanUSN

that could be the coolest corvette I've ever seen.

posted by  windsonian

yeah apparently that what the full view of a callaway supernatural looks like! :mrgreen: btw windsonian i like your signature, very true

posted by  airmanUSN

it's pretty easy to upset the Asian Tuners, all you have to do is show them a real engine

NOS with a turbo and a 1.2L go-ped engine. white rice, dog shish-ka-bobs-carbon fiber- plastic wings- Type R red stickers- egg rolls you do rike egg rolls no? me ruv egg roll long time. Civics with bondo- 14 inch rims- inline -4 cylinder lawnmower engines, Jackie Chan movies and telling someone who has a better ride there 12.

posted by  C4Power

Wow, come up with that all by your little self...

posted by  Bino

actually, you and the boys can probably go get a beer or two while we have a 12 year old girl work him over... :laughing:

or talonchik w/ one hand tied behind her back...

posted by  dodger65

Or better yet, BOTH hands tied behind her back, then it'd be a really sad fight :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

thanks... around here it seems to be extra true.

posted by  windsonian

gotta love the signature, lucky for me i'm both of them :)

posted by  HyundaGuy

ANSWER MY PREVIOUS QUESTION DUMBASS!!

posted by  99integra

you know what talking with the guy makes me feel stupid so why do i just end this.

Nice car man, wow you're so cool, gee i wish my ricer was that cool.

there now thats what your really wanted isn't it. hope your finally able to get off

posted by  airmanUSN

*Slaps AirmanUSN* You can't tell the guy this, you are in the air force, never give in defeat :laughing:

posted by  99integra

It's funny how you insult asian tuners yet your car is a C4 which in Chinese directly means breakdown :smoke:

posted by  fudge

war thinking i'm a 12 year old with a mid life crisis, making up your mind, straw triangle hats, standing knee deep in a rice swamp, handing out little packets of black,orange or yellow sauce. Free delivery by a Bruce Lee look-a-like in a 1983 Toyota Corolla, firecrackers, getting your lottery numbers from a stale cookie so you can split the winnings with 6 other food stamp collectors and try to get a hot ride. Good luck -you can't smack like me-OUT

posted by  C4Power

I dont think you notice that no one is laughing at your middle school rants... But maybe you'll post 5 more of these until you actually have the common sense to realize that. :screwy:

C4power you didnt answer 99integra's question ass wipe.

posted by  StiMan

you mean the question to the false claim he has about his car? it's easier to drag you idiots into this hilarious frenzy than to battle back and forth about claims of speed times, HP, and , you know like , My Integra does the quarter in 8.67 sec- Yeah-well my Civic does the quarter in 8.11 sec- yeah - my brothers supra single turbo makes 1,150Hp - well Yeah my Accord has 2,413Hp and does the quarter in 6.78 secs so I guess I own you.
you can't smack like me-OUT

posted by  C4Power

No I think he means this one (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14231&page=6&pp=15)

posted by  93ranger

Uh huh. Riiiiight.

posted by  StiMan

great response, you guys are on the level of -I know you are but what am I- compared to me.

posted by  C4Power

ANSWER HIS QUESTION :banghead:

posted by  93ranger

I really doubt that your Civic has over 2000 hp.

posted by  StiMan

AirmanUSN, USN= United States Navy :evil: not airforce its ok though :thumbs:

posted by  airmanUSN

And you are on the level of a retarded first grader. It is quite apparent you don't know a damn thing about cars, or anything else in that matter.

Now answer his question ****tard.

posted by  hondaman

More recon. pics from the garage of C4Power

posted by  airmanUSN

:orglaugh: Would you like some ice for that BURN

posted by  93ranger

ROFL!!

So true, so true...

posted by  hondaman

look I got a Walbro Fuel pump, yeah... I got to be pushin'.. what 900Hp now give or take. No, it's not the V6, it's the Inline 2 cylinder, you know .9L yeah, I know it's impressive-I make about 900Hp /Liter, whats that you say, the million dollar McLaren makes only 103 Bph/Liter- yeah well they don't have shit on my 1997 Integra. and I don't know shit about cars, How's it today in make believe land?

posted by  C4Power

Still didn't answer the mans question :banghead:

posted by  93ranger

Honestly I've been laughing so much I don't even remember it, so lets have it.

posted by  C4Power

"I see how it is, you being the little dickweed that you are does not know shit about cars, you tell me something eh, how does a turbo work, what is the difference between wet and dry nitrous, what is a camshaft, what is a crankshaft, is there pistons in brakes, what does the camshaft do, what does the crankshaft do, before I argue with you I want you to answer my question before I know for sure that I am arguing with a "grown up"

That was his question now answer it

posted by  93ranger

man check out the rice exhuast on this black car in the video, the one next to the C4
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=454A7EC2-2E1C-4CB7-92BE-14F E5974FF3E&term=beats%20corvette&p=0

posted by  airmanUSN

regarding the Crankshaft, were you asking about the Main Journals-Rod Journals, or rear main seal surface? or possibly the material it was Cast out of, unless you wanted to step up to a Forged crank of course(like I did), then if you do go Forged you have to choose the Alloy 1010 perhaps, wrong thats for stock motors- how about 1053? or 530A36 an English alloy used by Callies- or just step up to 5140- a balance of cost /strength. What next the Camshaft? Mechanical? Flat tappet?, Hydrolic?(I converted to a Full Hydro- Roller set up-as the original engine came with a flat tappet), where to begin? Duration? Lift? Lobe seperation angle?, get the point. or we could talk about lifters- rocker arms-what choices of valve's you could get- but wouldn't that just get boring? One thing I will say Is I have no idea what the difference between wet/dry nos is, but then again, if you had my car you wouldn't need it.

posted by  C4Power

How long did it take you to look that up on google? Must have been quite a while, considering he asked it yesterday. And yes, I know you saw it yesterday.

posted by  hondaman

Like I didn't know that was coming- possibly why I didn't want to answer in the first place? that was CLASSIC- uh how long did it take to look that up on google uuh- I own you, your burnt-uuhh

posted by  C4Power

Dude, you saw the question yesterday. I saw you. Why did you wait this long to answer it if you knew it?

posted by  hondaman

Sounds like you were the one that just got BURNT :laughing:

posted by  93ranger

but apperenttly like us ricers in order for your POS TPI 5.7 to make power you have to mod the engine by changing the crank, cam,valves,rockers,lifter etc. oh and the chrome intake cover had to have added like 50hp like my typreR sticker,right?

posted by  airmanUSN

Got Boost?=Gay=coming in second place
I got NOS- I'm running 70psi Boost, with my stock reciprocating assembly
got Rice?=wet feet=black,orange,&yellow sauce=free delivery

posted by  C4Power

and to think i was sleeping when all this was happening
the little kid living in texas is probbably on LSD
google is a really good source for that kind of information or perhaps

http://www.howstuffworks.com

btw i really like your dads car..wait he cant afford a car.
and why dont you send us a picture of you next to the car itself
cause ive been cars as shitty as that at the local scrapyard and i walked around too with a pad and sharpie and stuck little notes over them

Honda will smoke your piece of shit. youll be burning rubber while im in 3rd gear youlittle prick
and i had a GM cr too..until i hit a civic at 35 mph and my block snapped in half
whoopsie so much for reliability
good luck with your bullshit keep me posted

btw why do you spend your time with the little prick
just get him a 12 year old hooker....but that would be molestation on her part..oo damn did i say that
keep me updated
and its obvious hes stupid
he even posted his shit in the wrong forum
so much for having a brain eh ****face
just my :2cents:

here is little jimmy trying to read what i said :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  6000LE

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/tryingtobefunny.jpg

posted by  hondaman

I was all fine and dandy till your stupid ass came along and I just had to reply to your stupid ass, why did it take you so goddamn long to reply, I want to know that before I give you credit for anything you ass belonker, I wanted to leave CF with no problems but when I came to check the new posts your stupid ass was there, goddamn you piss me off, all imports aren't ricers, what about the NSX, Supra, Skyline, STI, Integra type-r, Enzo, and all the other ones out there hmm :ticking:

posted by  99integra

For all who missed the smack-off, full version

NOS with a turbo and a 1.2L go-ped engine. white rice, dog shish-ka-bobs-carbon fiber- plastic wings- Type R red stickers- egg rolls you do rike egg rolls no? me ruv egg roll long time. Civics with bondo- 14 inch rims- inline -4 cylinder lawnmower engines, Jackie Chan movies and telling someone who has a better ride there 12. thinking i'm a 12 year old with a mid life crisis, making up your mind, straw triangle hats, standing knee deep in a rice swamp, handing out little packets of black,orange or yellow sauce. Free delivery by a Bruce Lee rook-a-rike in a 1983 Toyota Corolla, firecrackers, getting your rottery numbers from a stale cookie so you can split the winnings with 6 other food stamp collectors and try to get a hot ride. Good ruck -you can't smack rike me-OUT

posted by  C4Power

Are all those words confusing you or something? Does this large input of information slow your tiny brain?

Your posts are getting less and less coherent as this goes on...

posted by  hondaman

what are u trying to prove
hey EVERYONE I FIGURED IT OUT
he doesnt have a full picture of the car
its a diecast model and he cant take a full pic becaue well see it standing on a little plastic pedestal in his room
btw even if it was real an order of that rice youre making fun of is worth more than "your" "car"
and i just wana ask you sometihng seriously because u gota teach me
how do you write so small that you can fit a little paper into the diecast model
seriously senior year of college i need to make cheatsheets
but then again
yuore in 5th grade and dont know **** b ecause you use the little cheatsheets all teh time
:smoke:

posted by  6000LE

hes a special child
let him be
now i know my dad was right about the drugs :orglaugh: :thumbs:

posted by  6000LE

i think someone stuck C4 in his ear and blew out whatever brain he had
now hes just running on a bettery
try using energizer and your bunny will go on and on and on
maybe youll make SOME sense :laughing:

posted by  6000LE

why is it every time you start to get bashed on you revert back to posting the same "smack" you've already said 8 times but you add a line. Can't you at least come up with something intelligent or witty to throw in our face? i mean that's the only reason you're still here right? You like to argue with import enthusiast in their forum. Why don't you go hang out in the domestic forums so they can tell you your full of shit too.

posted by  airmanUSN

someone give the loser some water
he just got BURNED!!! :fu: :fu: :fu:
im talking about the callaway
not airman
youre the shit bro
serving our country
you make me so proud and BTW nice integra i saw it on cardomain before is that yours?

posted by  6000LE

You know, as long as we are arguing with model cars here...

My Ferrari 550 Maranello owns your silly C4!

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0434.JPG
Interior shot :)

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0436.JPG
Look at those dual exhausts :P

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0437.JPG
Nothing like those plastic wheels, but then, you already know that, don't you?

posted by  hondaman

nice garage man wood floor gota love it
o wait see he actually says he has a model car
you pass it off as a real one
LOSER!!!

WHY AUTOMATIC? IL TKAE OSME PICTURES OF MY MODEL CARS WHEN I GET HOME
HERE IS THE LINEUP
ENTIRELY BY MAISTO

2005 Lamborghini Murchielago and i can never spell it right
2003 BMW Z3 well the one that james bond had
2004 viper SRT-10
asotn martin james bond edditoion..with the rockets aqnd machine guns nad ejector seats
porsche targa
i have had tgehm for a long ass time i dont remem ber waht the are anymore

posted by  6000LE

nope i just like the way it looks, i'm not afraid to admit the my car looks completely stock. i don't feel like i need to spend tons on money driving a fancy looking car, to me it's what under the hood that counts. that's why i will always love real american classics and have fallen in love with imports. On one side you have raw muscle and heritage and the other represents technology and innovation

posted by  airmanUSN

sleeper

posted by  airmanUSN

that integra still looks awesome
i used to like domestic but they dont last as long
so i made the change

posted by  6000LE

Not only does 'AirmanUSN' serve for the US but he's also served your (C4Power) ass on plate. Its all smack talk till you get your ass beat by an import, who knows what you'd do when that happens. If you can take pics of the car then i want a video, since its your car noone will mind. Your posting has gotten so bad it doesnt even make sense anymore, if your gonna trash talk then you can atleast think of something new to say instead of C&P.

posted by  car_crazy89

words have never been spoken more true

posted by  6000LE

look its a toy model. I mean its my dads, I mean its from a junkyard, oh wait, its photoshop, now your really going to hate me.

posted by  C4Power

Lemme guess: you put on a couple of stickers, a fart cannon, body kit, and a spoiler to get the mad hp! I mean come on! That stuff must get, what, 900 hp at the wheels alone! Jeezus... :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/whoopee.gif

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/NooneGivesASHit.jpg

Nice double wide across the street BTW. Real classy neighborhood you live in.

posted by  hondaman

Guess you dont need class when you own one of those cars.

But since its your car and you can take pics, i wanna see the whole car covered with pieces of paper, each with a members name telling us to F*ck Off.

posted by  car_crazy89

His dad won't let him do that :laughing:

posted by  fudge

my first choice was an Integra, you know the entry level Acura, but I couldn't get one so I had to settle for that C4 instead, oh well, we all can't have Integra's now can we.

posted by  C4Power

**** no you didn't just say that, first of all the Integra is(the type-r that is) is an all around well performer, I don't see why you can't accept the fact that you are jelous because I made mine faster than your daddys car would ever had been, I want to see a picture of YOU in the car that says "eat shit Steven" and then we will talk :ticking:

posted by  99integra

The funny thing is, it isn't an ACTUAL SuperNatural, but a car modded with Callaway parts (and it looks like some Greenwood parts, too). The actual SuperNaturals didn't arrive until 1993, though you could take any '88-up LT1 Corvette to Callaway's shop in CT and have some of the work done. The bodywork on the SuperNaturals was different and echoed the Sledgehammer's smoothed bodywork. The one C4Power posted has the '87-only twin turbo hood, which wouldn't have been used on the SuperNaturals, including the converted ones.

So either he doesn't know what he has, or it's just a customized mutt.

posted by  ChrisV

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/MMAowned.jpg

posted by  99integra

Alright i have a honda civic 1995 ex coupe...not exactly a classy car, it runs GREAT! i've out ran so many cars and i've only had it now for 3 months. Your callaway might out run mine but my car will out last yours. A ****ING civic will out last that shit. Don't get me wrong the only thing american's got right when they started to make cars was that the faster it'll go the better it'll be...no. Your callaway how much gas does it take? You made fun of hondaman for his interior well dude i got the stock. I gaurantee you this that i'd rather have that then leather. Lets burn our asses just like we burn gas. that should your cars sloggin. Making jokes about Japanese people and chinese people like you have is stupid...they're the ones you're going to be pumping gas for. Now my civic isn't anything special i gaurantee you this it has a V-Tec 1.6 L that's like 125 Hp it's not exactly the fast shit but it goes! it does...SO! get a drivers license bring on the callaway because how they run i hope you can push a car faster than you can talk

posted by  95civicdima

OOH! Burned.

posted by  StiMan

Introduce yourself and I won't get mad cause that kicked ass :laughing:

posted by  99integra

dima you are the shit
ask these guys what to do about ur trans
and for the fagget with the callaway

that must be the ugliest thing in the world
its a nice miniature sceme u got going in the background
how long did that take to make?
oo wait i forgot your hands grow from yuor ass
your daddy musta made that just like he made you
thru his ass

posted by  6000LE

Fine Il Tell The Kid What He Wants To Hear

Your Callaway Is Cool
Its So Nice
Everyone Here Is Sorry For Making Fun Of You
Ricer Cars Suck
Man I Was So Wrong Im Soooo Sorry Please Dont Make Fun Of Me
We Were Wrong To Misjudge You

Oo Wait I Tihnk The Coke Is Wearing Off
Wait The **** Up
Did I Just Type That
Please Disregard All Of The Above Lines
Youre Still A Loser Snapping Pictures Of Your Neighbors Cars
Hahahahahah!!!

and by the way noone in the world except for your oversized ego cares about your ****ing callaway
this is an import forum
and we like imports
not retarts bragging about their shitty callaways
i cant even believe this moron he spends 2 dyas proving he has a car to people who could give a shit less
my frined dima was right about you
youre just an idiot
come to philly and race my frineds supra well see whos tough then
if you can get here
youll prolly run about 600 dollars in gas
but wait
daddy wont let you take the car without a licence
can oyu reach the pedals in that car?

posted by  6000LE

The "rocer" cars? What the hell is a "rocer" car? Do you mean "ricer"?

posted by  StiMan

yea my bad i meant ricer
lol
the kid is still a loser no matter how i spell siht
lol
he spends 2 days proving sometihng we dont give 2 flying ****s about

posted by  6000LE

it's made you so mad you forgot how to spel, speel spell, there, I got it

posted by  C4Power

at least it doesnt take me 3 times to get it right
and it doesnt take me 3 tries to try to impress someone
because i dont have to try

coincidentially you never can impress someone
maybe in the retarted island of the domestic forum
but noone cares about callaway here

posted by  6000LE

if no one cared, why is there 160 posts?

posted by  C4Power

becayuse tyou always say sometihng every 40 thqat we can laugh at for days on end :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :thumbs: thanks man
i dont even need comedy central anymore

posted by  6000LE

and if ur gona be a nerd there are as of now 159 posts dont give yourself too much credit
and its not "why is there"
its "why are there" :fu:

posted by  6000LE

becayuse tyou always say sometihng every 40 thqat we can laugh at for days on end thanks man
i dont even need comedy central anymore

you've won a free pass to the special olympics spelling bee!

posted by  C4Power

Haha my McLaren F1 would own your pansy ass C4...

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0438.JPG

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0439.JPG

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0441.JPG

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0442.JPG

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0443.JPG

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/hondaman/images/HPIM0454.JPG

Bitch!

Now go away.

posted by  hondaman

hey , can I be your friends if I unplug 5 of my spark plugs and run on 3 cylinders?

posted by  C4Power

Don't do that! Daddy will get angry.

posted by  fudge

il give you the ticket
because you know
you have to take 1st place somewhere
and thats the ideal location for you
:screwy:

posted by  6000LE

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/arguing.jpg

posted by  99integra

do you even have that many cylinders and plugs to remove?

try removing that tumor from your brain idiot :cussing:

posted by  6000LE

nicely said steve

posted by  6000LE

daddy will get angry because its so old of a car that its autographed by jesus
lol
noone can fix that tihng
its too old

posted by  6000LE

Shit! That means we're all retards :doh:

posted by  fudge

this poor retarded kid. hes getting his ass handed to him by the domestic and import guys. and hes even beating his own ass. he was talking about how someones type r sticker added 50 hp. all those gay callaway look a like body parts must have added so much hp. **** the twin turbos. who needs twin turbos when you got a body kit! answer this. if i sold my firebird and bought 2 pos c4 vettes and did the ferrari conversion to them. does that mean i have 2 ferraris instead of 2 gay as$ c4s? just face it your mad cause you have a poor mans vette. a c4. and you decided to the gayest thing to it. make it a callaway look alike. your not mad at us. your mad at yourself

posted by  72firebird

In that case theres no reason why message boards should even exist.

posted by  Oomba

Hey C4 ... I notice you haven't responded to ChrisV's accusations.
Shall we construe from your silence that he is spot on as he so often is about these things?

posted by  windsonian

yea i hope this is true. i dont mind the real import car guys. the ones that know there shit in and out and do more to their rides than just add an intake, body kit, and 4 foot wing, and a muffler that makes there car sound like a mosquito hooked up to a pa system. and people just need to remember us muscle car/domestic car guys have the same type of people. the ones that dont do shit to their cars, and talk more shit about other peoples cars then they drive their own. (ie c4) if youve never noticed the enthusiast will get along with everyone but the hot headed wannabes. and the wannabes only like there own kind. (ie if theyre ricers they only like ricers, while the enthusiest can be more open minded about things)

posted by  72firebird

very nicely said
this is to C4
dont be a trashtalker
if you dont like imports and wana be a flamer about the callaway do it somewhere where people will at leasst agree with you:smoke:

posted by  6000LE

True enthusiasts cant stand ricers. Go on anti-rice and tell them they are wannabes.

posted by  Oomba

excuse me?

posted by  windsonian

I'm glad I gave you all something to do while I was out,
but I think I was wrong and you all were right, I just got back and lost a race to a Eclipse, I think he had NOS or something, well anyway- I think I'm on my way to becoming an "enthusiast" about all diffrent cars.

posted by  C4Power

when u become a street racer this should be your motto

Callaway replica: $50
Digital Camera: $150
Computer: $600
Arguing with a forum full of tuners and getting my ass handed to me: Priceless

Some things money cant buy. For everything else theres car-forums :fu:

posted by  6000LE

that was hilarious, did you make that one up, its sounds so original!!! LOL ROLF LOROLFTOLFDORMAFO!!!!!!!! man your funny. keep up the great work

posted by  C4Power

Or maybe he just had a properly tuned and modified GSX/GST/TSI, Nitrous is really a disgraced stereotype of sport compact tuning.

posted by  Bino

or maybe you wouldn't no sarcasam if it slammed in your cornhole

posted by  C4Power

Maybe you wouldn't know a dictionary if somebody dropped one on your head.

posted by  Bino

don't worry about him, it's not his fault he's an ignorant, annoying, steriotyping loser.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Ah man when i read that i couldn't stop laughing that was halarious man.. people lets proceed having intellectual conversation on how stick shift is not better than an automatic after first gear. Car related things not how a 12 year old is bored and needs attention because daddy beats mother so little johnny needs to act cool

posted by  95civicdima

Why are you here, 95civic? What compels you to return to a forum where everyone hates you?

posted by  Godlaus

umm hello dickweed its his first day here
i just told him about it earlier
what a dousche
maybe you and C4 can be friends
your intelligence is alike

posted by  6000LE

Hey man what's your problem dude i have no idea wtf you're talking about...no one has an issue with me here. Well maybe because i have poor grammar and a tendency of spelling words incorrectly, but besides that i've only posted twice so far. You obviously got something confused :screwy:

posted by  95civicdima

i think that's a mix up with someone else?

posted by  HyundaGuy

if I didn't post these serious questions, what would we all talk about, I think I might know, it goes like this------------

Title: Imports are good
hi every one my name is Acura tuner-
hello, i'm Civic with Nos-
did you get your Walbro fuel pump yet Civic?
Yeah, just got done Acura, my car is so fast, i think I can "own" your brothers friends Supra now.
now now Civic with Nos, my brothers friends Supra is pushing 1,764 Hp on 78psi of boost.
well I bet if I go cold air intake on him i'll beat him
then Civic with Nos, you might or you might just get "burnt".
Acura, check out this new display box of Typr -R stickers I picked up at 7-11.
wow Civic with Nos, can I have a few
on and on and on and on and on you get the idea.

posted by  C4Power

BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN,

Yeah, I'm sick of him.

posted by  Bino

you are a ****ing annoying peice of shit, piss off!

posted by  HyundaGuy

55 people on this site hate because I have the better car.

posted by  C4Power

And 90% of them (including myself) could easily afford this fictitious vehicle of yours, but, C4 Corvettes are really pretty lousy cars... so good luck with that.

posted by  Bino

BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN,

posted by  Bino

NO, **** face, i don't hate you because you THINK you have a better car, i HATE YOU because you THINK that you're cool by calling the real car enthusiast's 'ricers' and so forth, you're so stupid that you've brung yourself to believe that you're right about what you say and that all of us IMPORT DRIVERS actually resort to the shit found on www.riceboypage.com as a PERFORMANCE UPGRADE.

I can GARUNTEE YOU that i've driven BETTER CARS then what you will ever even SEE, let alone DRIVE, so.. GO **** YOURSELF WITH A LARGE WOODEN DILDO AND LEAVE THIS FORUM YOU BUTT MUNCHING PEICE OF STEAMING DONKEY CRAP, ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOUR DADDY TOUCHED YOU AS A YOUNG CHILD AND YOU'VE NOW RESORTED TO ANNOYING MATURE ADULTS.

oh.. and i usually am a mature adult, i'm just soooo sick of you and your horse shit.

posted by  HyundaGuy

I suggest we get his removed from the site period
his replica C4 is a POS
even the real one isnt that great
it probbably burns more gas than a civic going coast to coast by just standing there parked not even on
seiourlsy tho someone should bad him

posted by  6000LE

that was great!! how did it feel to release that anger? your really upset, over a few words from a 12 year old who doens't even drive a car right, I don't even own a car right? or is it because you've come to realize that you'll never get beyond that shitbox outside your basement apartment you have to climb into every day to go hand people like me coffee over the counter?

posted by  C4Power

FOR YOUR INFORMATION **** FACE, i'm a student studying to become a light vehicles mechanic, i'm not aloud to have a job because of my juvinile record, my probation officer doesn't want me in the work force until i'm 18.

i HAVE to live at home with my folks due to probation rules, OH and my car ISN'T a SHITBOX, it's actually probably a better drive then that shitty FAKE C4 Callaway that you apparently 'own'.

atleast i don't go onto a forum tryin' to show off and start trouble with real deal car enthusiast's. ATLEAST i own what i show, meaning, I CAN BE PROUD OF MY VEHICLE. wanker.

posted by  HyundaGuy

You're 12? Wow thats alot older than you sound.

posted by  Oomba

C4Power, face it, your just another ricer but instead of it being an Import its a Domestic. You talk like your cars the shit but its not, ChrisV has pointed out why your car sucks (cause its fake) and yet you come back. Not only do you show a limited knowledge of vehicles but you also show limited knowledge of how to talk to people.

I'll admit, i laugh at your posts but not cause there funny (like you think they are) but because they are so stupid and predictable. If you dont like Imports, so be it, you can either leave this forum or straighten up and keep your good for nothing ass out of the Import section and instead stick with the Domestics.

The only thing your really doing is making yourself look even more ignorant by making the same comments over and over. I bet you wouldnt even race an Import with your wannabe car cause your afraid that you might actually lose and the driver might actually be someone from this forum who recognizes your big ego and shitbox on wheels.

posted by  car_crazy89

Really? If you thnk that then link to the conversations that were here before you got here that said anything like that. All the people you are talking to post in al of the various forums here. We are mostly enthusiasts of all types of cars.

And very few of us think you have the better car. And those of us who DO think you have a decent car wouldn't say so simply because you're a raging pole smoking tonsil jockey. Puleeze. Jealous of a car I could duplicate for about $6k and a case of beer?

Yeah, you've been entertaining for the few minutes it takes to read your drivel and post, but that's about it. What's the matter? Scared to have a real conversation?

posted by  ChrisV

youre a loser
your idea of good coffeis dunkin donuts
and you get clothes from sears
who the **** are you trying to fool
you cant even send us a picture of you next to the car

posted by  6000LE

yet you keep responding

posted by  C4Power

your stupidity really amazes me
well time for me to go eat chinese is here
and then il go to work and make millions of dollars selling wholesale to PCS Wireless, VIP Wireless, and my other clients.
See C4 unlike you, I know what I want in life.
I too have posted some bad shit in the domestic forum, but I saw that I was not welcome, so I left
what am i telling you for you are still thinking of where you can get a replica kit for a camaro to make it a "IROC-Z"
yea i know my domestics too
like the people here said
a true enthusiast is openminded
a hothead like you is closed
guess that pretty much points you in life
and not to brag buy im turning 17 and im already making millions of dollars for my boss's company and getting over a thousand dollars a week in commisions
see unlike you C4 I work hard outside of the forum
you just go find replica cars and show them off hoping someone will care
sxomeone will care
go to the main menu and its the forum above this one
i believe its called the "Domestic Forum"
and honestly bro i got a lot of work to do
but youre taking my time away becuas i have to help these nice import people or "ricers" as you foully call them, straighten out some 6 year old who magically knows how to use a computer and a digital camera to post BS online
my finale
:fu:

posted by  6000LE

"becuas i have to help these nice import people or "ricers" as you foully "
I guess spelling wasn't a criteria for getting hired and making millions of dollars

posted by  C4Power

guess it doesnt matter if im making millions of dollars on the phone talking to people
see i know how to talk to people
you are just a prick
i already sent a letter to the moderator to have you permenantly banned from this forum it will be a matter of days before i can go back to living in peace and not commenting 6 year old ****s with replicas of shitty cars :2cents:

posted by  6000LE

i agree, your not worth talking to. we should ignore you

posted by  airmanUSN

I fully agree. Responding to this ignorant prick only keeps him going.

posted by  hondaman

i already reported him
i dont need to spend my lunch hour onb this little shit id rather go have some sushi

posted by  6000LE

haha we told on you, were mad at you,we want you banned, your 12,it's not your car,its your dads car, its a model car, were going to ignore you, and all this cause I showed you my car.

posted by  C4Power

no
none of this would have happened if you werent rude about it
if u came here and siad hey look at my car you like it?

and not said
"il show u rice harvesters how its done"

we would have thought better of you
and all 14 pages would have been enthusiasts commenting you on your "nice" ride
instead we hate you because you dont repsct other peoples taste :laughing:

posted by  6000LE

Again, you ignorant POS, it has nothing to do with you showing us your pathetic, cheap, wannabe Callaway. It has everything to do with your attitude, which shows you to be the worst kind of arrogant, ignorant loser. The fact that you thought starting a thread in the Asian cars forum to post underexposed pictures of a polished Chevy TPI would make import owners fall to their knees in worship is a prime example of that retarded arrogance.

Funny thing is that had you posted this originally in the Domestic section (or in the "introduce yourself" section) and said, hey guys, this is my Corvette, that has some Callaway and Greenwood bits on it. It's fun and I like it." EVERYONE here would have responded with "nice car! Welcome to the forums."

But no, you had to lead with being a dick. And then you can't figure out why everyone hates you.

Get a clue, moron.

posted by  ChrisV

my names c4. last year i traded my pinto to some guy for his c4 and 3000 bucks. it was so cool. i had enough money to rice it out. the twin turbo hood gave my n/a lt1 1000 lbs of boost. and the wing gave me major torque. but i think im gonna through out that lt1 and put a 4 cylinder in it cause i hate ricers. (i know it contradicts. its just the ramblings of an idiot)

posted by  72firebird

Funny thing is that had you posted this originally in the Domestic section (or in the "introduce yourself" section) and said, hey guys, this is my Corvette, that has some Callaway and Greenwood bits on it. It's fun and I like it." EVERYONE here would have responded with "nice car! Welcome to the forums."

so I guess that if your nice but drive a shitbox I can be friends with other shitbox drivers, and they will like me?
oohhh, can I start over, I'll go post in the introduce yourself threads.

posted by  C4Power

My god you are dim witted. Do you miss the point in every conversation you are a part of? If you're a dick, noones gonna like you. If you're nice, people will like you.

posted by  Oomba

There's the root fo it. Your attitude about calling things a shitbox is the problem. It only proves your ignorance. And trust me, if Oomba and I both agree you're being a worthless, closed minded dick, you are.

Starting over as a sarcastic response won't help. Time for you to be banned.

posted by  ChrisV

And just like that, he is.

Wonder who he'll come back as (since losers like that always have to try)?

posted by  ChrisV

im gona look back on this day in my retirement and laugh
keep the post i wana show my kids in 10 years
LMFAO!!!

posted by  6000LE

Your Message