Good Car Good Price?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Good Car Good Price?

1997 Acura Integra Ls 4-door, Clean, A Few Dings And Scraches, Automatic Transmission, 93k Miles, New Timing Belt, New Brakes, Stock

The Guy Wants $3,800
Is That A Good Price Or No?
Let Me Know I Wana See If Its Worth Getting.
If I Get It Im Gona Do Rims, Vynils, And Sound No Performance Because Its Auto And Racing It Is Pointless At Such High Miles
Leme Know

posted by  6000LE

I have always loved integras.....but not as much as some*COUGH*steven*COUGH*....They are very good looking and perform allright. That is a good price, but if I were you, I would wait fo a two door, and a manual. It doesn't sound like you are going for performance so you wont need a GSR or Type R. But like I said, if it were me, Id wait to find a manual copupe at least.

By the way, you said it has high miles....How many exactly?

posted by  Zalight

it has 93k miles
my dad doesnt want me to get manual and 2-door insurance is a lot more
he doesnt want me to get manual because he sais its a hassle
but he said that when i move out and live myself i can get whatever i want
so i think this is a good deal
i dont care for 2 doors or any of that
just wondering though
can i get the XENON headlights for the integra
you know the really bright light

posted by  6000LE

Yeah, just so you know when you get the xenon, If you get 4500's they are going to be the brightest light, but pure white. The higher you go the more light you loose but the more color you gain. I think 5000 is the best compinsation for light output/color. Nice light blue but will still light the shit out of mountain roads as your speeding your way home.

posted by  Zalight

Yes, that's a good price. Offer $3500.

posted by  thunderbird1100

How much will a set run me?
You know the integra got 4 headlights
so how much would it be to do a XENON set in there for regular lights and high beams?
considering i replace the bulb and not the whole light

posted by  6000LE

What about the miles. Will the car last me considering i dont crash it. I only drive to school like 2 miles thre and back
and then like see friends and shit
so like 15 miles a day if not less.

posted by  6000LE

To my knowledge you have to replace more than just the bulb, you also have to put in projectors so your HIDs will have a proper beam pattern.

You can probably pick some up for under 200-250 bucks for a set with projectors, and HIDs already mounted, then you just have top take off your old headlights and replace it with the new assembly.

I can get a set for my car for about 350-400 bucks, yours should be a hell of a lot cheaper.

But im not going with just HIDs, im getting HIDs, chromium projectors, Hiogh Quality DDES, and euro ellipsoids from ZKW:
http://www.umnitza.com/popup_image.php?pID=248
Now look at the cost:
http://www.umnitza.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_89&products_id=248

posted by  Zalight

Its a good deal. I would take it...but I dont like the idea of the automatic, even your NOT going to do any performace mods to it. :ohcrap:

posted by  FordFromHell351

Should I take that in a good or bad way? :ticking:

posted by  99integra

Its fine, if you love integras....

even though they suck.

Just playin man, dont fly to NM to key my car out of spite. :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

How do you know I would only key your car :ticking: :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Well, you could beat my ass with an old iron, But I would eventually heal, If you keyed my car my soul would die a little.

posted by  Zalight

I ain't afraid of going back to prison :wink2:, your car would be burnt to hell

posted by  99integra

then I would hang myself off an overpass...

posted by  Zalight

Why, all I would be doing is taking away a burden of society

posted by  99integra

ok I don't know what just happened....

I was just saying that if you burnt my car to the ground I would kill myself so I wouldn't have to live with that pain.

posted by  Zalight

And your point is

posted by  99integra

i don't know....Ive suddenly grown very confused :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

Bad Zalight, no drinking, bad :laughing:

posted by  99integra

I drive an Accord thats never had one engine repair done to it and its running like the day it was bought with 219k miles on it. An Integra with under 100k miles will surely go at least another 100k.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Your Message