Black or White...new paint job

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Black or White...new paint job

my car is getting a paint job soon, and i have narrowed down my choice to black and white. Yall have any suggestions? my car is originally black...

and for the white paint job, i wouldnt paint my car all white...white color will only be painted through out the body of the car...with a fresh black paint for the top(or roof) of the car, kinda like the JDM style...

my car is a 240sx...

thank you for your positive comments!

posted by  nissanTFsx

I personally love black and think it looks great on any car, but since your car is originally black you might be kinda tired of it and might want a little change. If you like how the black looks, go for it, if you think you want something different then it cant hurt to go white.

posted by  car_crazy89

what a great question! black or white? where to begin? with with white? thats a nice one, but also so is black.....hmmmm I know, I can ask the
"car enthusiasts" online to decide for me...
hello everyone can you decide what color I should have Macco respray my Integra, thanks
what a topic- what a thoughtful question-its the long debated topic.

posted by  C4Power

never mind the paint job you should have asked if you should get a new car, but then we all know the answer to that one

posted by  C4Power

THose have to be some good drugs you're on. Why is it so important for you to be a retarded POS?

posted by  ChrisV

entertainment I guess

posted by  C4Power

I like dark colors for all cars. White shows dirt too easily. I'd go with a dark blue or something but I say black.

posted by  Oomba

actually if you live in a dry area like out west white would be better, black shows dust more and absorbs heat. I used to have a white S10 and it hardly showed dirt at all.

posted by  airmanUSN

thank you all for your positive and thoughtful comments!

and for "C4Power," i donno whats got into your mind...what is wrong with old cars? if u dont wanna answer the question, then dont! And stop being an idiot up here, not answering the post and being stupid...

posted by  nissanTFsx

Im going to say black.

posted by  SlipKnoT

I'd say black though during the hotter months getting in it will suck...

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

I want to get my car painted. (As you can see its an ugly tan) I was thinking like a royal or darker blue. So since this is sorta about painting cars..what do you all think my car would look the best color in?

White and Black, both great choices. I like the idea of the white car and black top. Here's my look on things, my civic is white with black GSR leather seats. When I get in it , the heat inside the car is not as bad as the heat coming from the seats ( i know, part of it has to do with the leather). My civic has never gotten as hot as my moms Gold Camry. What Im trying to say is white helps a lot. My cousin has an all black Durango with dark black tints and hopping into his truck after its been in the sun for an hour is hell on earth. I would say go with integra type r white paint. It looks great on my EG-6!!! :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Although black does pretty much work for every single car, I think it's getting worn out. I say go with white, it'll be fresh. :hi:

posted by  odds

I say black, not a big fan of white cars. I think it'll be awesome if you mix it little, some black some white, then it'll be unique and look awesome.

posted by  Vlad

save your money and get a taurus
great family car!!--and it gets the ladies

1 word....LAMBO DOORS!!!!!!!

:fu: :cussing: :fu:

posted by  FORD TAURUS

look at me i can post in all the threads too! yeah :thumbs:

posted by  airmanUSN

I think all the ladies feel bad when you actually waste money putting lambo doors on a Taurus. Hell i feel bad for ganstas and such who drive them with the windows down playing rap on their cd player through the tape adapter. And no one needs to save money for one since they are dirt cheap and everyone on here does not need or want a family car. Stop going around to every post and try to piss everyone off.

you're a retard! :thumbs:

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message