Civic with 25k miles

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Civic with 25k miles

Is this a good deal or not

1995 Honda Civic LX 4-door 25k original miles completely stock AUTO

$5,000

this would be a nice project car

posted by  6000LE

Awaiting for Oombas smartass comment..

Honestly 5k is a bit too much for that car especially if you're planning on replacing most of the parts.

posted by  fudge

im gona offer him 4 grand since thats all i got anyway
but its an LX is it worth modifying or no
its the kinda car that i can keep and show my kids how it "was done in the old days"
lol
low miles will keep me this car for a looooong time
or
WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?! :banghead: :banghead: :oops:

posted by  6000LE

Civics suck, 4 doors are lame, autocraptics are boring. Why do people like Civics?

posted by  Oomba

Reliable, cheap and lots of aftermarket support. Also they are light and handle well. You should try one yourself Oomba, you might be singing a different tune afterwards.

posted by  fudge

My friend has a Civic coupe EX, not sure on the year. Mid 90s i think. I've driven it, and it was incredibly slow. Starting up, its a high pitched horrible sound. It shifts really rough into second gear.

posted by  Oomba

well if you new anything about honda transmissions youd know its not a clutch to clutch release. where the clutch just releases and bam theres the next gear (like most domestics and many other companys trannies use) honda went with more of a manual type. the computer has to turn one clutch off and within a thousands of a seccond apply the next clutch for the next gear. kinda almost gives it a manual feel instead of a nice smooth shift. most honda owners either love it or hate it. and yea your friends honda is probably stock. and stock hondas are dogs. i mean 0-60 in like 20 secconds (for a mid 80s accord) . also i mean what did you expect from a 4 cylinder with a very small amount of torque. obviously its not gonna accelerate very fast. but like other cars it has its down sides (which is the stock acceleration) but as someones else said they are fairly light and handle pretty good. and can be fun to drive cause i generaly dont give a **** about my honda so i drive like i stole it. (something which i rarely do to my bird). its just fun cutting the wheel and slidding into parking spaces. around corners the car is very fun. but on straights it can be kinda lame. the point is hondas serve their purpose. there fun, in most cases cheap, and very gas and insurance friendly compared to most cars. its kinda like their the modern day muscle cars (in the sense that muscle cars where originaly cheap cars that you can mod and add parts to make it way faster for a decent price giving you bang for your buck) its just a different generation.

posted by  72firebird

Oomba, where do you live? Go out to an SCCA event ner you and take a ride in a Street prepared or STS class Civic on teh track. Feel over 1 G of lateral accelleration in a nearly stock car, along with a car that is considerably quicker than you think they are.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/images-autox/ebaugh-honda.jpg

Simply try it THEN get back to us.

or even find one of these:

http://www.pure-tuning.com/images/sponsorcars/chrismas/rc3.jpg

posted by  ChrisV

Civic EX's arent supposed to be fast stock... And it sounds like the clutch needs to be replaced.

posted by  thunderbird1100

RELIABLE. If you are looking for a car that will last, this is it. I had a buddy with an 88 Civic hatch that had 316,000 miles on it. He raced it with that too. My neighbor also has an Acura with like 220,000 miles on it and it runs fine. I know, Acura is not Civic, but it has a Honda motor in it. Plus, slap a turbo on it and you will be set with power, maybe not as much as like an STI, but you're not racing it are you?

posted by  Nickboxer7

It's funny how you say how crap civics are based on a drive in a base model EX.

There's a huge difference between the EX and this:
http://www.isitaboat.co.uk/cars/honda_civic_type_r__ek9_/spoon.jpg

posted by  fudge

They are Civics. Theyre fuel economy cars. Not racecars. At this point in my life I have no interest in fuel economy.

posted by  Oomba

If you are not interested in them then why the hell do you keep posting in threads about them? And in stock form that might be true. But they are convertable into fast, competitive racers.

posted by  hondaman

Anything is. A geo metro can be converted into a fast competitive racecar. Thats not a good argument for them.

posted by  Oomba

Exactly. He's doesn't want a stock Civic, he wants to modify it. For under 15k total, he could probably have a very fast, enjoyable little car. So what's your point?

posted by  hondaman

Actually it is. Too bad youre not open minded enough to see that.

But we're talking stock class vehicles in SCCA competition. You really need to try it before closing your mind up so tightly. And if you have decided you don't want to learn or experience what I'm talking about then you have to realize that your negative opinion carries no credibility, as it is not supported by actual knowledge or experience.

Log in to the Grassroots Motorsports Magazine message board and ask THEM what's so great about Civics.

posted by  ChrisV

I'll take a raincheck on that one, because they suck and i dont need fanboys fabricating extreme reasons why theyre good.

posted by  Oomba

so what are u driving tough guy?
Since civics are so bad what do you think is good
its true civic is a very underpowered car
but with all the shit out ther that you can get you can make it really fast
its true that even a dodge neon has more power than a civic
im actually looking into a 1998 Dodge Neon sport package right now
so lets hear it
what do you drive and what is good in your opinion :sleep:

posted by  6000LE

"Fabricating extreme reasons"? You're the only one who seems to be fabricating anything around here. Time and time again, you come up with some excuse to back up your ignorant viewpoint. And yet again, you have been proven wrong. So now you say we are "fabricating"? Try again.

posted by  hondaman

I.e. the "I don't care what the facts are, I have my mind made up" excuse. So why is it so important to be a closed minded prick? Are you afraid you might actually LEARN something?

Oh, and the reason you're being called a closed minded prick is that yo've formed an opinion on a subject based on a lack of knowlege, ADMITTED you don't want to learn, but want to insult it anyhow. Insulting something out of ignorance is what makes you a f*cking prick, a retard, and makes your opinion on this, and anything else, worthless. I tried to give you a chance again, but you're hell bent on being willfully ignorant and making it a goal to be closed minded, and insulting IN your closed mindedness.

This is why I don't usually give second chances to the ignorant.

posted by  ChrisV

I drive a 95 civic. I LOVE MY CAR! The car is basically stock down to sound system. I'm getting a new transmission so hopefully that'll make it faster. I personally hate every single Mustang up to the 2003-2005 models. That's one mans opinion right? The bottom line is that civic's are the student cars. I don't need a super fast car but i do need a car that'll be easy to upgrade...fast enough to get me a ticket...and reliable for me to get through college...So please unless you think a civic was made to compete against the top line cars STFU!!! :cussing: man that makes me mad...i know my car isn't fast...i know my car isn't exactly "cool" either but dude check it out i don't make a lot of money a month and even though i could have bought 2000 different cars i decided to buy a civic because it's reliable. SO please don't dis a civic there's no need.

posted by  95civicdima

And we don't need retards like you saying they suck because they are economy cars.

posted by  fudge

i didnt understand this part. so oomba can go on dissing civics cause he doesnt think they were made to compete with top line cars? and i have to shut up because i think theyre good reliable economy cars? ok...

posted by  72firebird

No, if he thinks that the reason Civics are made is to compete against to High-End cars then he can say whatever he wants, but if he nkows thats not how it is the he shouldnt say anything.

posted by  car_crazy89

Okay guys. I'm getting a Geo Metro, taking EVERYTHING out of it except the frame and body, and im gonna put 100,000 dollars worth of crap in it, and you guys are gonna have to say they are fast cars. Just like Civics.

posted by  Oomba

i know i was giving him a hard time i think what he meant to say is if you think hondas are made to compete with the high end cars (stock) then stfu. or something like that. hes bad grammar and what not confused me.

posted by  72firebird

and no wed have to say your geo is a fast car. not all geos. which is the point. stock civics arent made to be fast. there made to be reliable, light, and decent handling (basicly a good commuter) the point is they can be made fast. its just not what honda had planned when they made the civics

posted by  72firebird

I know they can be made fast with a shitload of money, but any car can. Its not worth the money to make a Civic as fast as a Corvette for the price of a Corvette. I'm tired of people talking about Civics like theyre the best car to hit the streets since the invention of the automobile.

posted by  Oomba

alright, main reason for me gettin' a hyundai excel was because it's economy, yall have seen fuel price's in yankee land, it's just as bad here in aussie world, goin' for over $1.00 per LITRE, anyway.... civic's are good cars to learn to drive in, aslong as it's a manual and you keep it stock as a bone *including no sound systems*, then you can really get a wonderful driving experience out of them.. i've personally drove 3 civic's, a 95 civic EK-3 *got my license in it*, a 93 civic EG-6 with a B18C, which was quick as hell, and a 84 civic with a B16B in it, which had been worked off it's tit's to a good 240hp and that was one of the fastest car's i've ever driven considering the budget giving to do it up.

civic's ARE good all-round car's, they're easy to do up, they're reliable and they're also GREAT on fuel... personally, i don't like them as much as i'd like a skyline, bein' honest, but the difference is the week's worth of fuel, a civic will run a full week on $20aud, a skyline*STOCK* is something like $52 a week with light travel, atleast you can get a good 400kms out of the civic with easy, i got somethin like 788kms out of my excel and that was driving completely responsible for the whole week.

a cars a car, aslong as it's quick enough to get you a tickect *as someone stated just before*, it's good with fuel and it's reliable, it doesn't matter what it is.

posted by  HyundaGuy

yup all cars have their fall backs and to be realistic a vette is 40gs for the base coupe. for 40 gs you can make a civic comprable in comparision to a vette. so it mostly comes down to taste. just like my firebird. its a rocket in a straight line but through some curves at it and it gets sketchy. just like how hondas are dogs in the straight line but quick in corners. i mean with some money in my firebird it can take them in the corners. just like some money in a civic and it can take me in a straight. that reminds me even though i just put air shocks in my firebird i need to start looking into a good triangulated 4 link set up

posted by  72firebird

just like how it only takes 200+ hp to make a vw beetle drop into the 10s and 9s and do wheelies on launch. whod of thaght of that when the beetles came out.

posted by  72firebird

i need to get my front wheels done to -.5 camber with -.3 camber, make's it corner/brake better, after that i just wanna have it slightly lower with softer suspension, better quality shockers and racing rotors/pads.

then after that i'm gonna sell it for a pretty penny *my car is worth $3,000aud now, after that it'll be worth a good $5,000aud.. i payed $1,200 for purchase and i've spent like $120 on it all up to get a K&N intake, 4-2-1 extractors and a custom, mandrel bent 2" exhaust from the extractors with a 3" catback, 3" muffled box and a 2.25" tip... i'm glad i've got a few box/tip combo's to screw around with... i've got a 3.5" box/2.5" tip combo aswel, and a 2.75" box/2" tip aswel, that's the loudest!*

anyway, the whole idea about this is PROFIT, most people don't understand that people LOVE Hyundai's due to fuel price's right now, they're a great investment, plus if there's a modded one that makes it handle better then most others out there, then obviously that's goin' to be bought.. isn't it..? lol..

posted by  HyundaGuy

You are one of the stupidest shits I have ever come across. You remember how you called C4Power dumb? Well I hate to tell you but you sound just like him. No one here has said or treated them like they are the best car on the road, you retard. You've been treating them like they are the absolute worst thing on the road, using ignorant viewpoints to back up your claims, and all we've been doing is proving you wrong time and time again. Now, you've made your goddamn retarded point, so why don't you get the f*ck out, ok?

posted by  hondaman

i agree, why is there a stupid D.U.M.B.A.S.S saying"civics suck" when he is a retard, if you r dumb, you flunk school, so this guy must have had 99% brain damage.civics are awsome, so what if they can be riced, does it matter,Honda didnt plan it,they just made a fuel efficient,reliable car, that barley breaks down,riced or not its stilll a good car,all who oppose this say "I" but it cant be this freak who thinks honda's suck, but, in reality, thin dumbo might own one, he just wants attention,what a dumbass,
(i might get banned for this)

posted by  Racer14

People do talk about them like theyre the best car on the road. And I never said theyre the worst. But they are the most overrated. And I havent been proven wrong.

posted by  Oomba

Maybe people do, and they are wrong. But no one has done so in this thread. I will agree that they don't deserve all of the hype that the ricing crowd has given them. There are many cars that can be made just as fast, and for less money. However...

Never said they're the worst? Then explain to me how "shit" and "crap" can possibly mean otherwise? Yes you have. And yes, you have been proven wrong. Quite a few times actually. One of the essences of being ignorant is not being able to recognize and appreciate that.

posted by  hondaman

No, I havent been proven wrong. And lots of cars are shit, the Civics just one of the many. That doesnt mean they are the worst. Ever heard of the Hindustan Ambassador? 37 horsepower diesel. I think thats the worst car out there. But the Civic is close just for the overhype. Theres no reason for people to hype Civics as a racecar. Thats not what they were intended for and their specs sheet reflects that.

posted by  Oomba

No it is not shit. But I'm through arguing that point, you can't get anything through your retardedly thick head...

Not what they were intended for no. But was a '57 Chevy intended for racing? No. Yet that doesn't seem to stop hotrodders from making custom racing machines out of them. Customizing and modifying a car is all about starting off with something less, and turning it into something more. But yet you can't seem to grasp that can you?

Yes you have been proven wrong. Stop being an ignorant shit and actually LISTEN to people for a change. You are not always right, nor is anyone else in this world. You HAVE been proven wrong, so just stop being an arrogant prick about it.

posted by  hondaman

57 Chevys are actually attractive cars. Worth modding. Civics arent.

posted by  Oomba

In your grand and impervious opinion right?

Stop being a dumb f*ck...God, you remind me more and more of C4 with every post.

posted by  hondaman

What you hear elsewhere dont bring on here, because hardly anyone on here talks about civics being the mostly godly cars opn the planet. People modify them more than any other car because they're so damn cheap to mod and to obtain...plus the aftermarket is endless. They really arent overrated on these boards, nor in real life. If they were so overrated they wouldnt have so many Civics/CRXs in the SCCA.

The Corvette wasnt meant to be a race-car originally (First Corvette had a whopping 150hp six and could barely outhandle a Thunderbird) and the Mustang was meant to originally be a secretarys car..doesnt mean cars cant evolve into race-cars. Nowadays we have a factory Z06 going to have a 500hp 7.0L V8 and hold over 1.0g on the skidpad while the last Mustang Cobra was sporting 390+hp and could handle with the best.

The Civic evolved too. I'm not saying the Civic LX is a factory hot car, but a Civic SIR/Type-R certainly is. Even the new Civic Si will have a 6spd tranny, 200hp and an LSD. Still doesnt mean people cant take a 2200-2500lb Civic DX/LX/CX put some fat tires on it, modify the suspension and stick it in a stock SCCA class and not do well.

I've seen teenagers say that SKylines and Supras are godly cars but that doesn't make me hate them.

There's no reason for people to hate Civics. That's the lamest justification for someone to diss a car. Enthusiasts and tuners don't just look at spec sheets, they actually drive the car which you clearly proven you haven't. The Mini Cooper was a economy car with a tyre screeching 70bhp yet it's still reckonised as the most tuned cars ever built.

Wouldn't it be nice if the world evolved completely round you and that everyone had the same opinions as you? For a price of a Corvette I could build a Civic that would leave it standing and it would be worth every penny of it just to see the shock on those faces. And I'm tired of people like you who know nothing about Civics saying that they suck and not worth it.

posted by  fudge

Supras and Skylines are godly cars. And if you had ever read any of my previous posts, you would know my friend has a Civic that I have driven and its the slowest piece of shit I've ever touched. And for the price of a Corvette you could buy a Civic and make it faster than a Corvette? Probably not.

posted by  Oomba

Wrong, you could put a small block chevy or ford (whichever floats your boat) and drop it into it, you could put a supercharger or turbo on it, lighten it up a little, lower it for aerodynamics and traction and you have got a performer

posted by  99integra

Why not?

posted by  fudge

For a start no car is godly especially Supras and Skylines. And basing your judgement on the entire range of Civics just by driving your friends stock EX Civic is just plain stupid.

posted by  fudge

Stock Civics suck, stock Civics are slow.
With money you can make ANY car fast.

posted by  nsupra27

Based on what? Just because they are slow? Interesting thought dude: they are economy cars. They were never intended to be street racers in stock form. Compared with many other econocrates out there they really aren't that slow in their class either.

posted by  hondaman

Oh no not you too!!

posted by  fudge

What the ****???
What do you mean by not me too? Stock Civics are slow compared to most normal sports cars, and you know its true.
If you have enough money you could make any car run like 7s.

posted by  nsupra27

AHEM.

posted by  hondaman

Yet another Honda hater that targets Civic threads.

So what? Not many people race stock Civics in the first place, they M-O-D-I-F-I-E-D them first. The Toyota AE86 is slow compared to many sports cars but why is it adored by the top Japanese drivers?

Not everyone is a drag racer. The Civic is lighter than most sports cars and outhandle alot of cars so is used in Auto-X and touring cars.

posted by  fudge

Theres alot of cars that start out as 'econo' cars that people have used as racers and what not. Even the Mustang II's of the '70's. Theres always been cheap/econo cars around that have gotten attention from enthusiasts who have made them into something totally opposite then what they were built for. Everyone has the right to their own opinion but you dont have to argue your opinion just cause you think somethings stupid, doing that just makes you look bad.

posted by  car_crazy89

the only civic to ever be intended as a sports coupe or sports car was the SiR and Type-R, those cars are extremely quick stock and can keep up with more then what i'm sure you'd believe.

why bag on civic's? the b16a and b16b engines are mint.. why not go pick on an integra..? is it cause that's got an extra 200cc's and it's heavier and is more so intended to be a mans car rather then a girls car like a civic?

there's nothing wrong with civic's for what they've been intended for so really, when you think about it while driving you 426 hemi powered by a 6/71 vortech charger and twin 1040cc holleys with pushing an over sized intake can on the top of it all, think to yourself.. "is it really worth the money on fuel.. should i buy myself a civic as a buzz box.. or should i continue to waste hundreds and hundreds of dollars on fuel that i'm barely even using"

to the haters = think about it logically, civic's are econo cars, not street racers, they can be modded, as can anything.. even a 3cyl daihatsu charade can be made fast, with under 10k.

to the open minded normal thinkers = keep speakin' the truth about what's good and what's not, because us mature thinkers are what's holding the truely good argument towards these haters.

EDIT: spelt a few words wrong, my fingers are cold :P

posted by  HyundaGuy

i agrre you should buy the car if you wanna take your kids to kids to school and go to the grocerey store civics are lame get off thier nuts

posted by  ferrariman666

And thats just like me saying you sould buy a Ferrari if you want others to think you're lacking in something else :mrgreen:. Sounds stupid doesn't it?

posted by  fudge

if there not ment for racing than stop making the pieces of shit race

posted by  ferrariman666

no but you do

posted by  ferrariman666

In stock form you retarded f*ck. If you're going to make stupid comments at least finish the damn post.

posted by  hondaman

Not only did this statement insulted just Civics but it insulted all cars that people use to race which are also not originally intended for it. That includes the Mini's, BMW's 3 series(excluding the M3) in DTC, Mercedes C Class in DTM, Ford Focus, VW Golfs, Beatle, Hotrods and many more cars.

And guess what smeghead? Civics are intended for racing. That's why they built the Type-R to compete in the BTCC championship. When will these retards ever learn?

posted by  fudge

The Type-R was never released here buddy, so you can cut that argument short.

posted by  Oomba

You are vying with a couple of others on here for the most ignorant poster. Do you know anything about cars, or only what the labels on your ferrari models say? I don't need to actually know you personally to judge you from your responses. And those responses prove you know very littel about anything, other than how to be a retard.

Here. before you argue with me, go out to an SCCA event, or an FIA event in Europe, and see what kinds of cars are commonly road raced, rallyed, etc. Don't EVEN respond with your ignorant bullsh*t until you've done so.

If you do respond with "I don't need to," then admit you know nothing, and we can move on, disregarding ANY opinion you might EVER post as the worthless pile of dung it is.

posted by  ChrisV

Sorry, it's still valid, as the Si fulfilled the road racing role here.

You're on the list with ferrarimoron. Go to an SCCA event and spend time talking to the racers there before responding about the worth of cars to build performance vehicles from.

posted by  ChrisV

The type-r was released HERE buddy.

posted by  fudge

Quit talking about the SCCA and trying to use it as a valid argument. Nobody on the street ricing their Civics is gonna dump 100k+ into their car for performance.

posted by  Oomba

How is the thousands of Civics people race in the SCCA not a valid argument? Can't wait to hear a 'sane response on this one, 'sane response from Oomba, fancy that fellas.

How about you quit talking about ricers and trying to use it as a valid argument. Nobody on the track racing their Civic is gonna dump 100K+ into their car for ricing up. You're just a sad, narrow-minded dumb f*ck who get his kicks by insulting Civics. You had you're fun now go crawl back under the muddy rock you come from.

posted by  fudge

lol! Oomba's mom was assraped by someone driving a Civic, so now he's got this irrational hatred. It wouldn't be so bad if he werent also incredibly ignorant, but he apparenlty views being a closed minded ass as a virtue, so...

posted by  ChrisV

Civics do suck. People dump shitloads of money to make them SCCA worthy. I doubt any of you praising them here has the money to do that.

posted by  Oomba

Oh these Civic hater threads are so much fun to read. Some jack ass who has seen the Dukes of Hazzard and Gone in Sixty Seconds a little too much thinks that just because Civics are guzzlings gallons of gas every mile they drive, that they're worthless.

My buddy drives a Civic Si with just a few things done to it. Cold Air Intake, ECU Upgrade, New Plugs/wires/accel box, headers, exhaust, and that would be about it. All of those modifications, if you shop around would cost roughly under $3,000. THAT is affordable to most teenage boys. With those modifications alone, he blows the doors off of stock 3000GTs, eats Mustangs and Camaros alive (mostly V6 models, but has taken a few V8s as well).

Now let me see, what do you Civic haters drive? Because I'm pretty damn sure if you wanted to go against a few Civics here in this little hick town, we'll be more than happy to put it up for some serious cash.

posted by  Metzger

Street racing is for ricers, no thanks

posted by  Oomba

im not a civic hater but wow. your civic must haul ass now. not only an ecu but new spark plugs and wires too. oh my watch out. i better hide my metro... it might not be king of the streets no more. :laughing:

posted by  72firebird

if it's in great shape yea

posted by  Boondock Saint

Wow dude you are fricken retarded

posted by  99integra

LMFAO!!!!

posted by  6000LE

You have no clue in how to prepare a car for racing, you just assume that it costs shitloads. There's amateur racing and there's proffesional. People who start out racing don't dump shitloads of money as they don't have shitloads of money to dump. It's just as retarded as saying that people dump shitloads of money into NASCAR(and by the millions) to make it oval worthy. Immature idiots like you don't actually realise that professional motorsport can be very expensive.

All that's needed to make a basic track car is to strip out the interior, add a roll cage and bucket seats with a 4 point harness. Does that cost 100K+ to do? Oh yeah I forgot you don't actually care about actual facts and that your drive in your friend's EX is more important :banghead:

You're a retarded hypocrite. First off you use street Civics to base you're argument on and now you say this. Well I like to see where else can you drive a fast car if you discount the track and the highway. Oh how about basing your argument on snow driving from now on? In that case there's no chance of you contradicting yourself and making yourself sound dumber(if thats possible).

posted by  fudge

It's funny this topic was about civics now it's about "ricers". :banghead:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Yeah, but those Civics with only a roll cage and stripped interior arent running 13s or lower now are they smartass?

posted by  Oomba

They don't claim they run 13's, you just assume through your thick brain that race cars all run 13's. Didn't it occur to you that most Civic racers don't give a shit about 1/4 mile time and more about handling and balance.

You are still a retarded hyprocrite and all your points are stupid.

posted by  fudge

I'm stupid, but the points you guys are making about why Civics are good is that people that dump alot of money into them run low times. And now you're saying that doesnt matter? Way to make no sense there

posted by  Oomba

Isn't that what every professional do in motorsport?? Spend time, money and work on their cars to get them a low time around a track?? To build a fast car for Auto-X doesn't require a 13 second quarter mile car you dipshit.

Oh yeah your so narrow minded that the only motorsport you know is drag racing :doh:

For amateur racing they don't aim to go as fast and they work on a limited budget. Civics make a good base for this and it's so sad that you can't understand this because your ride in your friend's Civc EX is so much more important than motorsports.

Well at least there's one thing everyone can agree on.

posted by  fudge

Wow, I mentioned the ride in my friends EX one time, get over it. So far, every time anyone on here has argued a good point for Civics, its been that theyre capable of low times. Now you're criticizing me for sticking to the same train of thought you all did? Whats the matter? The point i made was bulletproof so you had to move on to track racing? The point is, any car can be as fast/handle as good as these Civics can for the same amount of money. Civics are NOT special.

posted by  Oomba

We never said it was special, we responded to your ignorant questions on why we like Civics because you keep saying it sucks. The reason why I keep going on about your friends EX is because that's the only reason you hate Civics. We stated that there are faster Civics like the Si or Type-R but you just dismissed them and carried on saying that they suck.

The point you made isn't bulletproof, it's just your opinions and prejudice towards Civics. If you act like a twat you get treated like one. This thread originally intended to say what kind of price to pay for a 4 door Civic but you had to come in and diss Civics which wasn't needed. We moved to track racing as this is where the Civic shines, you still don't get the point why Civics are good.

They are capable but we didn't say that, ChrisV stated why so many SCCA racers use them and you just whine like a stupid spoilt brat saying that they dump 100k+ into their cars.

Spare me your bullshit, you're just here to diss Civics with no good reason. You have a completely different train of thought to us. Firstly you're narrow-minded and unwilling to learn. Then you go onto every Honda or Civic thread and saying they suck-that's what 8 year olds do. You obviously have no experience of racing and performance driving and you keep on dissing away, that's why you're being criticized. You have nothing to stand onto so shut up and grow up.

posted by  fudge

Is that why I only post in threads about Civics? Oh wait a minute, i dont. I dont have a hidden agenda here. I'm just tired of dumb****s like you who think Civics are so great, but they arent. I'm gonna make a Geo Metro that runs 6s, and in your train of thought, you're going to have to say they are the best drag production car out there, lest you be a hypocrit.

Yeah, my argument was bulletproof, thats why so far you havent made a better argument to use against mine about drag times, so you switch to a different kind of racing. Lets follow one train of thought at a time, shall we?

posted by  Oomba

in my personal opinion i don't think civic's are the best thing to drag race with... personally.. i'd prefer a rotary or a V8.. but that's just me.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Like we haven't figured that out already, if you're so tired of us thinking Civics are great then maybe you should join the honda haters message boards where you'll be more welcomed. That's a lame justification to hate something but that doesn't come to a suprise for scumbags like you. Just because it's not "special" doesn't mean we can like it. Only immature little brats like you get bothered by other people's passion.

How can that be? I never talked about drag racing, in fact only you talked about it so that can't make me a hypocrit. I never said that the Civic is the best you dipshit so don't even try to ride in my train of thoughts. You're a liar and a shit stirrer as well.

And if you're gonna make Geo Metros run 6s then good for you.

I can't believe you even have the nerve to say that after the dedication to prove to the world that Civics sucks. I don't need to make an argument about drag times because I'm not into drag racing, in fact if my memory serves me right I was talking about track racing first but then you misintepreted it into saying that a Civic with stripped interior can run 13's.

No, you already proven you're so ignorant that following your train of thought would be so pointless as you don't have any racing experience to back up your statements apart from your friends EX.

If you can't keep up with the actual world then tough.

posted by  fudge

I talked about my friends EX one ****ing time. You are a moron. This whole conversation was about DRAG RACING, then you come in and start talking about track racing.

posted by  Oomba

No you're the moron here, this thread was about the price of a 4 door Civic with 25K miles but your the one who came in and say they suck. NOTHING ORIGINALLY ABOUT DRAG RACING HERE YOU STUPID LABRAT.

I really can't believe you forgot what this thread is about.

posted by  fudge

This conversation was turned into a drag racing conversation by Hondaman

posted by  Oomba

So what? It was originally about a Civic with 25k miles. Hondaman didn't start this thread so you can cut that argument short.

posted by  fudge

I can settle this, Oomba you are a dumb**** and Fudge you are too for arguing with a dumb**** :thumbs: Don't take it personally Fudge, just don't argue with him

posted by  99integra

Yeah I should have known better to not play with trash.

posted by  fudge

I beg your f*cking pardon? Do NOT blame ME for any of the shit that has gone on in here. This entire argument was started with you being a f*cking ignorant assclown.

posted by  hondaman

He asked if he should get the Civic, I said they suck, and you start blabbering on about SCCA bullshit like you do in every thread i mention not liking Civics in.

posted by  Oomba

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Learn Chinese In Five Minutes
That's not right...
Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive?...
Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See me ASAP...
Kum Hia Nao

Did you go to the beach?...
Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table...
Ai Bang Mai Ni

It's very dark in here...
Wai So Dim?

I thought you were on a diet...
Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone...
No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week...
Wai Yu Kum Nao?

Staying out of sight...
Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile...
Wa Shing Ka

whats yellow and go's "cheap cheap"
a chinese hooker

How do you know if you're Korean?
When you've got a bucket in your bathroom.

How do you know when Chinese are moving into your neighborhood?
When the Mexicans start getting car insurance

What's the difference between a pot of lobsters and a group of Japanese
tourists who've just been run over by a ricer?
There's no difference, they're all crustaceans ("crushed
Asians")
Top 10 Things Asians Should Have

10. Top Ramen
9. Plastic covered furniture
8. Motorola pager
7. Acura Integra w/ curb side scrapers, fog lights, spoiler,
rims,Type R decal..etc..
6. Rice cooker
5. Vtec t-shirt
4. Karaoke machine
3. A white hat
2. Joy Luck Club video
1. Chow Yun Fat bowl mop cut

RICE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-OUT

posted by  Integraluver2

chill brother

posted by  Racer14

Oh don't give me that bullshit. I did not bring up SCCA you goddamn assclown, it was ChrisV who brought that up and it's because of f*cking jackasses like you that he has become what he is now. I DON'T get what the **** you even come on here for. It's people like you who miss the goddamn point when it's staring you right in the face f*cktard. You are not welcome here dammit, so get the f*ck off and stop blaming other people for your own goddamn problems.

posted by  hondaman

Guys....you all really need to shut the hell up, this is getting silly now :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Please lock this thread...it serves no purpose anymore except as the base for a flame war.

posted by  hondaman

Your Message