Dodge Neon Sport??? WTF???

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Dodge Neon Sport??? WTF???

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but people in the domestic forum dont seem to be answering or as a matter of fact seem to be alive

here is it

1998 Dodge Neon Sport package

my problem
what does the sport package have
im getting a nice deal on this car and i wana know what to look for before i see it
80k miles auto trans
2500 bux
not bad i just know what im getting
i know it has a sliding moonroof thing, alloy wheels, and a decklid spoiler

posted by  6000LE

Sadly, you will find an excellent deal on any Neon (other than a ACR). Sport package comes with nothing but mostly appearance stuff, different wheels and maybe some suspension work...but i doubt it. Neons are nothing but trouble in the reliability department. I'd buy the 95 Civic you were talking about originally.

posted by  thunderbird1100

its sold
my mechanic said that the neon is good
that specific one if fine
he said that since he recomended it if i have any problems that are big ie radiator, trans, engine, gaskets, headers, exhaust system, he will fix everything for free parts and labor
so its not a bad idea i guess
onlt tihng about stick is that i cant get it my dcad dont want me to
he said that when i go to college i can get one on stick
and im going to senior year of highschool
so i can live for that time i guess
onlty a yer on automatic wont be bad

posted by  6000LE

My friend got his new 5 speed auto bimmer in '03 only to get embarassed by my other friends Neon R/T and early 90's SE-R coupe in rolling uphill acceleration with only boltons. lol. I think his Neon had 160 hp stock/new. I don't know about Neons at all but I was suprised.

posted by  VG30DE

bein' embarresed by car's aint that bad, it just gives you a more open mind towards what needs to be done to your ride to increase power/flow/torque to be able to pwn anything else on the road.

i believe a drifter by the name of teiichi said that once in one of his video's, lol... well.. those wern't his exact word's.. but you get the gist of what i'm sayin'.

losing a race isn't that bad, even with all your mates in the car, you've got the excuse of "the power to weight ratio was ****ed, that's why i lost" or "****, i think i seen that car at the strip, does like 11.2s", i personally never made excuses for losing, when i lost i just replyed with "well done **** face" and followed them to congratulate them on whippin' my ass.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Your Message