What A Real Callaway Looks Like

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  What A Real Callaway Looks Like

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-ZR1-CORVETTE-CALLAWAY -SUPER-NATURAL-475-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ4565088605QQcategoryZ6168QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thats what a real callaway looks like
his is notihng close

posted by  6000LE

all are callaways zr1s? cause i know c4s wasnt a zr1 anyways but that one on ebay is a zr1

posted by  72firebird

Perhaps this thread should be in domestic :laughing:

posted by  TurboLag

did you read the phole post by C4Power?
it is so funny
he showed us a replica of a callaway c4
and siad it was his and shit
20 pages read it

posted by  6000LE

I never got to see those pics can someone put them in this thread?

posted by  Oomba

it was nothing special. all he had was a ghetto home made twin turbo hood. and the body kit. and he didnt even have the callaway wing on it. and he was trying to say it was a supernatural engine when all it looked like was an lt1 with some pepboy chrome covers. and everything was painted white. all and all it was a gay replicar wannabe not worth metioning. and his adittude and demeanor made the car even gayer than it already was. which brings me back to my original question. are all callaways based from the zr1 corvette? or did callaway build them from the other vettes too. cause i know the zr1 and base vettes had different brake lights (one being circles the other being squares) and the fact that the zr1 made a respectable 400 hp (still ugly but a respectable power plant)

posted by  72firebird

that engine that c4power had looked like a 318 e38 engine to me... i'm more of an imports guru though, so i could be wrong?

posted by  HyundaGuy

honestly who knows what was in the car c4 showed pictures of besides that fact that we know its not a supernatural. for all we know with how he riced it out it could have an i4 in it lol

posted by  72firebird

lmao! yeah it's possible, considering how stupid c4 was i wouldn't doubt it at all!, hey.. it could of been a super heavily chromed 850cc suzuki mighty boy l3 for all i know, meh.. either way.. it wasn't what he PRETENDED to have.

posted by  HyundaGuy

LOL. i dont know why everyone has to cap on imports. i mean i do to. but only to the fags who only do the body modifications and act like there car flies and shit. which is basicly exactly what c4 did (if that vette is even his) but in all reality imports are pretty good. i mean just look at the motorcycle companies. now days there litre bikes are pushing 160+hp. thats pretty amazing in my book. and even the smaller cc engines like the 600s are pushing 105+hp. like someone had as their signature "the only replacement for displacement is technology" i mean id only need a four cylinder in my firebird if it werent for the fact the thing is so heavy. (and besides v8 sound awesome to me) i mean they may not make major power. but the power/weight ratio is what counts

posted by  72firebird

hell yeah, i agree with you on every acount that you mentioned there.

L4's are mint engine's, especially the DOHC engine's, they've got amazin' potential when you've got the cash...

admittedly, you can put $2k in a V8 and $2k in a L4 and you'll get a better result from the V8.. ofcourse.. BUT.. as you said, it's all about the power to weight ratio.

posted by  HyundaGuy

Callaway built their cars off of both regular and ZR1 vettes. Most of the original cars were twin turbo pushrod Vettes, including the Sledgehammer. You could also get the Supernatural conversion on both the regular and ZR1 as long as the ZR1 was made. Then they went back to the regualr Vettes. the early ones didn't have differnt bodywork (and only the '87s had those twin hood scoops). When the Supernatural debuted in '93, they used the Sledgehammer aero bodywork.

posted by  ChrisV

Your Message