New used car help

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  New used car help

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy my first new, used car, lol. Anyways I can spend about 9k max CAD on it. Well I live in vancouver so I need something that will be okay in the rain (if the weather is to bad, I can allways use my mom's Subaru or take the bus). I'm looking at all types of cars so instead of making a topic in each sub-forum I'll just make one here. These are the main cars I am looking at.............

1996 Audi A6 Quattro
4dr, Black, Automatic, AWD, 2.8L, Cylinder 6, Gas, Air Conditioning, Alarm, AM/FM Stereo, Anti-Theft, Dual Air Bag, Rear Defroster, Anti-Lock Brakes, Alloy Wheels, CD Player, Heated Mirrors, Power Mirrors, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Seat, All Equipped, Power Windows, Tinted Glass, Tilt Steering, Tilt Wheel, Leather Interior, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Power Locks, New Tires,No accident,No rust,Elegant unit,Nice & Smooth ride. Need more info. ask for Allen. $6,800.00 Financing available for good & bad credit, 1 yr warranty included on all vehicles, ICBC/Carfax reports available w/any vehicle. Best quality, best price in BC! Visa, M/C,Interac avail, Kurumaya Ventures, 1723 Main Street (Main & Second) Vancouver
Tel: 604-879-2124

1990 NISSAN 300ZX (JDM Fairlady Z ) 4 seater, T-Top, Non-Turbo, 4 speed Auto Transmission, A/C, 88K Km. Powerful V6 engine, All power options, Fog lamp, 17" Alloy wheels with good tires, RH drive, BC safety inspected. $7500. obo. Vancouver. Tel: 604-874-1454

1994 LEXUS ES 300 ,LEATHER, SUNROOF, 4dr, White, Cylinder 6, Air Conditioning, Alarm, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Dual Air Bag, Rear Defroster, Alloy Wheels, CD Player, Power Mirrors, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Seat, Power Trunk, All Equipped, Power Windows, Tilt Wheel, Traction Control, Leather Interior, Sunroof, Power Locks, fully loaded, mint condition. $7,450.00 Aliuos Auto Sales Ltd., 901 Brunette Ave., Coquitlam (Lougheed & Brunette). BCAA inspections are welcome to our lot.
Tel: 604-526-5578

1991 ACURA LEGEND, 200000 km, 2 door, auto, full load, heated leather, Bose Stereo, mags, immaculate condition, warranty, trader, financing OAC, D#10734, $5900.

1992 BMW 325I 4DR, 127000kms, Dark Blue, Automatic, RWD, 2.5L, Cylinder 6, Gas, Air Conditioning, CD Player, Power Mirrors, Fog Lights, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Tilt Wheel, Leather Interior, Sunroof, fully loaded,white leather,17'mags, $7,995.00
Tel: 604-526-5522

These are the main cars I'm looking at right now, I've researched them and everything but mabye some of you can give your opinions on these cars. I really like luxury type cars, but I also like sport cars like the 300zx (one of my favourite cars). Ok Thanks~!

posted by  WuTANG

If you want a car that would handle well in the rain then the Quattro would be best because it is AWD while the rest of them are RWD except for the Legend :thumbs:

posted by  93ranger

well u know me ill root for the 300az anyday, but that audi does look mighty nice

posted by  Stem

I would take the fairlady over the Audi any day but from past experiences, they handle like shit in wet conditions :banghead:

posted by  93ranger

Which one handles poorly in wet conditions the AUDI or Zx?

posted by  WuTANG

The ZX

posted by  93ranger

personaly, i'd get the Z32, mainly because you can do sick stuff to it, example: VQ30DETT from a Cima/Gloria and then get a 6spd trans worked and adapted from a BNR34 RB26DETT, either way, the car can be made to be fun :)

posted by  HyundaGuy

I would take the legend, they just don't make em like that anymore, but the Z also sounds really nice. Just be aware of the consequences of owning each of those cars, the Z's problems with spark plugs, the acura's problem with luxury features eventually failing and expensive to repair, repairs and parts for the audi, etc. along with the benefits.

posted by  importluva

Your Message