Need Help with some new mods

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Need Help with some new mods

hey everyone, I already posted in the introduce yourself part, but my name is Chris, Coast Guard auxillary back-up, i'll try to post up a pic of my ride, no, its not an integra yet(hopefully someday) its a Honda Civic I modded out with some of my friends, greedy exhaust,JVC deck, 1 JVC 8" sub,cold air intake,carbon fiber look hood,... anyway here it is in back of my current job( Dominos, yeah I know I get to go to work and drive this sik civic all day :laughing: ) hope it comes out. the real question I have is , is it possible to get to the next level of mods with this car, Or should I just start saving for tha Acura ?thanks.

posted by  Integraluver2

Looks pretty nice. :thumbs: Not a big fan of the import scene, but youve done a nice job. Have you thought of an engine swap? What does it have in it right now?

posted by  SlipKnoT

Wow real impressive :roll:

posted by  Oomba

Everyone drives a Civic :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

sometimes when I got some extra time, I will call up on Integra's for sale from the local paper, and act as a buyer just so I can test drive them :thumbs:

posted by  Integraluver2

the other day after a delivery, I raced a Teal Blue Mustang, he only had 1 exhaust pipe lol, I owned him on this 2 lane back road, then when we got up to the next light, he acted like he didn't even know I was there, or that we just raced lol! :laughing:

posted by  Integraluver2

Oh jesus please tell me you have done stuff to the engine :banghead:

posted by  99integra

yeah, I got the cold air intake, greedy exhaust, tornado air foil- I think he got nervous when he seen my Typr-R badge :hi:

posted by  Integraluver2

On the inside of my car I hung the new 2 fast 2 furious poster, you know the hot one, up above across my headliner, all I used was 2 sided tape. it looks SIK!!!!!!

posted by  Integraluver2

Was that a horribly unfunny joke or do you mock the integra and its almighty power? :ticking:

posted by  99integra

?????

posted by  Integraluver2

Do you seriously have that shit on it?

posted by  99integra

before you judge me let me at least show you the one i'm talking about

posted by  Integraluver2

ugh, show me mr. rice

posted by  99integra

should I remove it?

posted by  Integraluver2

Oh jesus, who gave you an Integra

posted by  99integra

Why remove it if you like it? :ohcrap:

posted by  car_crazy89

what do you mean gave me , I own a Civic, someday I will get an integra

posted by  Integraluver2

I thought you said you owned one, how bout you just stick to Civics and if you like it then keep it :wink2:

posted by  99integra

:screwy: Wtf? Are you kidding? The type-r badge and stuff? The poster? You must be kidding...are you trying to attract trolls?

posted by  mahalaleel

hey look , this is my first time forum, what the heck are trools anyway, my friends think my car is sik, and everyone who see's it likes it. whats wrong with the poster anyway, it was a multi million $ movie if i remember. I never claimed to own an Integra( even if its my most favorite car) you know the ones with the 2 small headlites. what do you guys think about me hooking up a NOS purge system?

posted by  Integraluver2

I know what an Integra looks like dumbshit, I had a 1999 type-r that was fast as hell, and second of all I think you have a bunch of ricer friends

posted by  99integra

I think he misunderstood the part on the Integra. And i dont think theres anything wrong with the poster, especially since its your car and you like it. Your car looks pretty nice. I'm not sure whgat really you'd need/use NOS for but if you like/want it then go for it.

posted by  car_crazy89

had? how fast is fast as hell anyway?, I bet my civic could hang with you, not own you of course but at least stay within 4-5 car lengths. whats with the ricer comments? tell the truth, you never seen fast and the furious or 2 fast 2 furious, you never went to the movies with your Integra, rolled up slow across the front of the theater and then went racing after the movie, come on now, I know I would.

posted by  Integraluver2

Okay it ran 9.5 seconds@145.3 m.p.h. so no your Civic can't hang with it, plust I sold it so...

posted by  99integra

not to shabby for a 1/8 mile run, but how could you hit your top speed so fast? I thought they topped out at about 137, you must have done some SERIOUS modding to that

posted by  Integraluver2

1/4 mile thank you very much, its called engine swaps peanut

posted by  99integra

hahahaha, peanut! lol!

yeah steve worked that teg hard. it had some serious stuff done to it.. i was shocked when i found out!, anyway, your civic is rice as hell, plus that's not your civic, that's from a fast fours magazine and it has a worked b18c in it with a hks 2835 turbo, i'm pretty sure that this guy is just c4 pretending to be a cool ricer, for real... that civic ISNT his, show me the VIN plates and i'll believe you.

OH, and by the way, a stock stang would KILL your civic, trust me, my excel would hang with your civic, if you really do have a civic, my car's probably equal with yours. also, is you car an automatic or a manual? how many gears does it have? what type of engine does it have? who makes that CF bonnet, who put that exhaust and intake on? how big is the exhaust and were's it start?

do you have headers or a manifold? do you have extractors? what is the EXACT set up that you have with this civic? also, who did that front light conversion to it? who installed the CF bonnet? and why is it NOT out the back of a pizza joint?, why is it that you're pretending to be a cool ricer dude with a car that isn't yours? why is this..? seriously?... explain the four stroke cycle with detail and then i MIGHT just believe you that you ALMOST stayed with a stang for more then the first 10mph.

i'm a hella import guy, but atleast i know that stang's can kill practically any stock civic, or even a civic like yours with MINOR upgrades.

posted by  HyundaGuy

And from personal experience, since I drive a civic, a Civic with exhaust system, CAI, and the TORNADO would not keep up with a Mustang, unless it was a I4 too. That exhaust probably gives you a couple HP, the tornado probably doesn't do much, and the CAI gives a couple. I'm not the smartest guy, but all that doesn't add up.

posted by  Nickboxer7

i prefer the EG model over the EK model, i got my license in an EK3 though so yeah, a mate of mine has an EG3 with a B18C, it's quick as hell.

what mods have you done to your EG?

posted by  HyundaGuy

R u talking to me, cause I'm not dissin' civics, just this guy doesn't sound like he owns this car. Also, mine is really slow. I have the D15B7, but no money to change that. I have a RAI, header, and I'm going to do something with the exhaust soon. I'm thinking about putting one of those Mugen style twin loop mufflers and upping the pipe to like 2.5". I'm not sure how to get it faster though besides a turbo or swap.

posted by  Nickboxer7

you guys are right, I'm sorry for not being honest, its just I reeally want a nice car like all of you have. that white Civic was from a online magizine. here's my real civic. I hope I can still stay on the forums. here me and my car at a local gathering.

posted by  Integraluver2

It's really hard to tell what is serious and what is not on this thread... :screwy:

posted by  hondaman

Its hard to tell what is serious and what is not on ANY thread lately :ohcrap:

posted by  car_crazy89

Words of truth.

posted by  hondaman

This thread is hilarious :orglaugh:

posted by  Oomba

dude accords are sik too i love them the should be riced just like the civics rice power woooooooooooo :clap:

posted by  ferrariman666

Aww damn, your still here? :doh: j/k. We already have one Oomba, we dont need another :thumbs: Thanx.

posted by  car_crazy89

check out my new Rap

I rock a sik ass civic
I can deliver in about 7 minutes
2 fast 2 furious poster on my headliner
my rides the best there is no finer
Integras rule the earth.....
I wanted one ever since birth
you know my grey bondo primer civic is quick
now you can get off my d*#@

YEAH BOYYIIIEIEEE

posted by  Integraluver2

whats the easiest way to install NOS in my civic thanks, i bet I could do about 17.5/ 17.2 in the quarter with nos. what do you think?

posted by  Integraluver2

Sounds like C4 to me!

posted by  Nissan_Altima

C4 you son of a bitch, you just found the most riced up Civic you could find, isn't that right, and plus you don't have a real Callaway so hopefully you will come out of your shell

posted by  99integra

Ah look, it's our old buddy C4.

posted by  hondaman

but guys, how could you live without me.... I have the best threads going, most controversial, plus I can rap now-- and the engine being done by Callaway constitutes a "real" Callaway conversion- even if I added the tt hood and Greenwood wing, at least my vents and heat extractors are functional and the Greenwood wing is bolted to fabricated brackets attaching it to the rear frame( you know.. the real purpose of a wing)not that my car can break the speed limit or anything--and not mounted with ACE hardware bolts to the decklid.-- cant we all be friends?-this forum is a boring steaming pile of cat crap talking about engine swaps, ect... my new ride is tight-grey ass civic-OUT

p.s. RICE ON :thumbs:

posted by  Integraluver2

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=771C98B2-A95D-4509-8F60-57B B0FD18B57&p=1

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhhahahhahahahaahahahhahahhahaha hahahahhahahahahahaaaahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

posted by  Integraluver2

Yay! More unsubstantiated, baseless opinions! You're my hero! I've learned how to forget so much from you.

:thumbs:

posted by  ChrisV

Chris this is starting to get annoying

posted by  99integra

This is only the first day. Wait until next week!

C/mon. :hi: Life is so much simpler when you don't have to think. No yelling at anyone, no worries that anyone actually knows anything. It's great. You should try it!

It's the wave of the future on every automtove forum I've seen, and on many non-automotive forums. people like Oomba, C4, ferrariman666, etc, are the vanguards of the new generation. They come out of the womb with opinions fully formed and cast in stone. God, to be so lucky! I had to actually learn things.

I'm so jealous of them. Not of the cars they claim to drive, but of the ease in which they go through life not having to strain their brain thinking about things. Just hearing about something is enough to form concrete opinions on, with no research. And best of all, they're never wrong because it's just an opinion! Must be nice. So I'm striving to emulate them. You should, too.

posted by  ChrisV

yes, it is, but I really do own the car I claim to have.

posted by  Integraluver2

Dammit Chris they are ignorant ass clowns which gives you no right to start feeling all hyped up on crack

posted by  99integra

its more scary than annoying. its like mr rogers having war flashbacks.

posted by  72firebird

DIE YOU ****ING COMMIES HAHAHA, and to continue todays lesson.... :laughing:

posted by  99integra

LOL. "god dammit i got charlie blood on my sweater. you know my mommy knitted this sweater for me"

posted by  72firebird

LMFAO, I still don't know why they called em Charlie

posted by  99integra

am i the only one who realized his sarcasm
because it matches everything on his "how to be a ricer" list
or is everyone just playing along?

posted by  6000LE

We all know its C4Power, but he has calmed down a little bit

posted by  99integra

hey C4 where u been
hows the "callaway"
you missed a lot
i got a 20 page thread going about my race club
we were all ricers
and i had a sleeper dodge neon
it was sick
then chris told me what i sounded like
and i shut up
but i didnt get banned for being EXTREMELY annoying
nor would i come back here if i did get banned
unless i needed some serious help
NOW APPOLIGIZE BITCH!

posted by  6000LE

Chill out he hasn't been annoying YET so don't fuel the fire :wink2:

posted by  99integra

im kidding
lol
i cant wait to see where this thread is going :hi:

posted by  6000LE

any 4 neons "sleeper" or regular you would trade in a split second for my "callaway"
your still a ricer(don't kid yourself)
sick as in suck? oh, it must have been a typo
I got banned cause I was reported by angry ricers like yourself
you would come back , just ball-less(is that a word?) and never identify yourself to anyone. now go report me you walrus cunt.

posted by  Integraluver2

Okay C4, first off riddle me this, keep this up or get banned again aight :wink2:

posted by  99integra

so all of you can talk shit but if I do, its hard to deal with and you'll go tell-right

posted by  Integraluver2

No not me, I don't believe in "telling", just to let you know the ricers out there are gonna jump on you like a horny monkey and then a flame war starts and that is when you get in trouble, catch my drift?

posted by  99integra

loud and clear :thumbs:

posted by  Integraluver2

if I can't clown the ricers I can't have no fun

posted by  Integraluver2

You may understand that concept, but what you really want is to make people pissed with your biased opinions, right?

posted by  99integra

You see I am not gonna argue anymore and I suggest no one to, just leads to hell

posted by  99integra

my opinion is only biased if you don't agree with it

posted by  Integraluver2

scary
at least i dont claim to have a callaway thats not mine
lol
what a jerky
and how is a sleeper car a ricer
when it doesnt even have an exhaust system

posted by  6000LE

If you read his previous statement this is what he wants you to do, sooo, maybe you should shut the hell up :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

I was clownin on you when I came on, the sign name, my thread "could Integra be the best tuner car", but you were a good sport about it- its the real losers- if you notice- who get very angy at me, why you ask?- because the truth hurts, and they can't deal to hear it, so a fight breaks out-they get smacked-off-I get told on and banned, dude is makin fun of my car and he rocks a Neon? you got to be shittin' me

posted by  Integraluver2

keep tellin yourself I dont own it, if it makes you feel better

posted by  Integraluver2

hmmmmm a sleeper race car neon with no exhaust? sound purty fast to me I bet you "OWN" all the cars in traffic don't ya.

posted by  Integraluver2

You know how I used to be, but I just want to not be a flamin ass like I used to, but stop this shit, if you don't have anything nice to say about imports, your perogative, just don't do it in such a harsh out there way by making fun of them :wink2:

posted by  99integra

*Click*.......Again :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message