Rice On!!!!!!!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Rice On!!!!!!!!!

what do you call a skinny white kid with acne and a sunburn driving a honda?
fried rice

posted by  Integraluver2

We need a mod up in here...

posted by  TurboLag

ROFL!! I've stopped taking offense to these kinds of things...cause dammit, I just don't give a shit anymore...too much crap like this going around.

So...have at it!

posted by  hondaman

i've got so many ****ing insults running through my head at once that i don't know which one to call you first!.. i'll just go with FAG cause it's the first that comes to mind when i think of the name "C4Power"

posted by  HyundaGuy

guess what , I've found the sunburned kid... hey did your acne clear up yet?

posted by  Integraluver2

You know if you were a "grown up" you wouldn't use such low life terms eh

posted by  99integra

I can't use low life terms but everyone else can, I see, thats playing fair..
I post a few clean jokes( just to break the ice), a few of my own opinions,(which are not allowed)- oh right you don't like the truth in my opinions-were all telling on him, please ban him mod- we luv you mod- can we suck your digi-cock?-mods rule!!

posted by  Integraluver2

Okay first of all did I say anything about the mods? No. And second of all the "ice breaker jokes" were racist and not funny. I don't see how a supposed grown man can act like this unless their mommy dropped them

posted by  99integra

caom on bro-its me- you cant bullshit me- you either didn't read them or your chinese.. and again, i'm not saying YOU will tell, but they will cause they can't keep up with me.

posted by  Integraluver2

You know what, fine, you have your fun before you get banned :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

I already have, plus, do this one thing, just read this joke outloud to yourself , then tell me its not funny.

what do you call a skinny white kid with acne and a sunburn driving a honda?
fried rice

posted by  Integraluver2

Nope, still don't think its funny

posted by  99integra

somehow I don't believe you.... hey should I come back as another ricer, uh I mean tuner.. and try to control myself?

posted by  Integraluver2

Or maybe shut your ass up and stop your racial comments

posted by  99integra

man your being a pain in the ass about this- are you a minority of some kind, i'm not trying to crack a joke i'm being serious.

posted by  Integraluver2

Nope, no minority, just hate stupidity, first off you are either a 13 year old that heard those jokes from your friends at middle school, or, you should be shot for actually living this long WITHOUT getting shot but thats just my :2cents:

posted by  99integra

You got it mate :ohcrap:

*Click*

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message