Anyone know a lot about 97 Impreza RS?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Anyone know a lot about 97 Impreza RS?

I like them a lot even though they are hard to find. I might be buying it so can i get some pros and cons on it ty.

posted by  V-TECH

It's a great car and they named it one of the best cars under 10k by Sport Compact Car. It's 165hp, AWD, and it's light and maneuverable. Lots of turbo kits out for it and other goodies like brakes and suspension.

You could always do a WRX or WRX STi swap also.

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Where might I be able to find this car? I've checked a few used car dealers, but no luck with any good old impreza :ohcrap:

posted by  Filibuster

Either you are V-TECHS second profile or you just want to know where to find them

posted by  99integra

Finding the old GC8 body style Impreza RS at a dealer probably wont happen. To rare. Try autotrader.com or ebaymotors. I own a 2000 RS and although they aren't all that quick, About as fast as a stock Civic Si of the same year, they are still a blast to drive. They handle well stock, and with some suspension mods they are demons. They respond pretty well to mods. Basic intake, header, exhaust, and ECU reflash and its putting around 150hp to the wheels (which isn't bad when they only put 100 stock). And the price of JDM motors are coming down as well. Around 10K and you can have a 280HP JDM conversion in one. Domination.

posted by  Boostjunky

Your Message