Colors

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Colors

What do you all think would be a good color scheme for 94-01 integra?

posted by  ciVicman

Bronze, black, gunmetal or silver :2cents:

posted by  99integra

gun metal, pearl white or camelien colour (the one that switches colours in the sun)

posted by  HyundaGuy

I don't really like that camelien color. I'd say white with the red Honda emblems, I love that look. Just like in 99integra sig, I think those emblems are red.

posted by  Accord_Man

it depends on what your into for color schemes....you could go with a regular black,white,red,green.etc......or if your into shows or whatever you could go with 10 different colors at one time....when i got my car painted i just went with dark blue metallic...it wasnt to crazy but it stood out a little...a lot of the integra i have seen look good in championship white and milano red...my :2cents:

posted by  black_plague

You like :hi:

posted by  99integra

if the emblems are red I like :clap: I saw a white RSX in a mag with red honda emblems and it looked awesome.

posted by  Accord_Man

Those were the kind I had on mine cept they were the tires I put on when I took the slicks off, make it look good in the driveway lol :smoke:

posted by  99integra

if the emblems are red I like :clap: I saw a white RSX in a mag with red honda emblems and it looked awesome.

posted by  Accord_Man

Did you copy and paste that :screwy:

posted by  99integra

oops, sorry for the double post, don't know how that happened :doh:

posted by  Accord_Man

Got me wondering lol :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Rigth now im leaning towords black with gun-metal rims. Sound good? O and im just wondering what color is your integra, 99integra?

posted by  ciVicman

Its his avatar-GSR if im remembering correctly, he lost it when street racing.
Am I right or am I right 99integra.

posted by  Accord_Man

Jet black :mrgreen: How about crimson red?

posted by  SlipKnoT

Sadly yes :ohcrap: And it was a type-r

posted by  99integra

Oh shit really? I never knew that man. What happened did you race for pinks or something? Or did you wreck it?

posted by  SlipKnoT

It was the damn po-po

posted by  99integra

Damn pigs! I would be weak dude.

posted by  SlipKnoT

I have respect for the po-po because they were just doing their job and I was doing wrong :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Yeah, they were. But my cousin and I can always get away from them :mrgreen: :laughing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Damn I have even more sympathy for you now. The only drawback to the type R is the premium gas and thats why I like the GS-R, I thought for sure yours was a GS-R.

posted by  Accord_Man

I remember seeing a real deal new JDM Honda Integra Type-R with that layout in Sport Compact Car a year or so ago. Is that what you saw? Sweetass car, but the Type-S isn't bad here in the states, right?

posted by  VG30DE

right, and I saw one in a honda tuning mag

posted by  Accord_Man

I thought you just got slammed with loads of fines and such. I didn't know they completely take your car :doh:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

cant you go get it outta the impound lot? :ohcrap:

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message